Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Patrick vlog,he does seem genuine but the comments well,lots of gammon haters out there,she will not like that how long before she starts with the positivity, and will she comment further.

Reactions: 8
I also think Patrick is the innocent one in all this. I’m no surprised at Jane, Helen and Tan throwing him under the bus. But I thought butter wouldn’t melt Bayles was a genuine nice person. Guess I was wrong about her. Vile and nasty.

Reactions: 4
I have no idea of how trustworthy this account is, I don't know anything about her. I looked her up after someone mentioned her video on Patrick's YT channel. Kate SW? She's done a video from her side of things. If she's being accurate in what she says then it does seem that Patrick wasn't on top of things. I do wonder how much help he was offered when it was starting to become apparent he was struggling with the organisation of it though.

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe Jane suffers from anxiety in any shape or form, and the IBS is self diagnosed and really just the consequences of constant binge eating. They’re both quite vague terms that she probably uses along with ‘women’s problems’ to control Charlie, who holds her on a pedestal and thinks he has to give her everything she wants. He seems as thick as she is and doesn’t strike me as having any experience of women other than Jane and his mother. I’d worry he might be offended by that but he’s definitely not allowed to know about us so...

I have no idea of how trustworthy this account is, I don't know anything about her. I looked her up after someone mentioned her video on Patrick's YT channel. Kate SW? She's done a video from her side of things. If she's being accurate in what she says then it does seem that Patrick wasn't on top of things. I do wonder how much help he was offered when it was starting to become apparent he was struggling with the organisation of it though.

I think he was struggling before he even took it on. It was all very last minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I am not saying patrick is perfect he has depression has brought a house and a new job put that together with orgnising an event especially if hes got jane the cow gammon on his back to fond a a smaller place as she didnt feel comfortable speakin truth is jane your fat always will b and honestly dont think you would have gone for the fear of your fake weight loss showing

The truth is they don’t wanna do it because they are bigger then ever and are embarrassed and know it will be a tit show , so instead of pulling out and getting crucified by everyone they have let Patrick take the wrap ! It really is that simple , the spud had instigated all this it’s so obvious let’s just hope she finds karma at the bottom of that nasty plastic bag 💼😜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am not saying patrick is perfect he has depression has brought a house and a new job put that together with orgnising an event especially if hes got jane the cow gammon on his back to fond a a smaller place as she didnt feel comfortable speakin truth is jane your fat always will b and honestly dont think you would have gone for the fear of your fake weight loss showing
I agree totally, Patrick may have dropped the ball but they were his supposed friends, went to his wedding etc and yet they turned on him totally and don't seem to have supported him in any way, even if all they say is true (and I take it with a pinch of salt) then they should have kept the details off SM and just dealt with the 48 people who had bought tickets, but no its a huge drama and will bring in views and subs etc so of course they all decided to play the innocents.
I do think Jane needs to take a long hard look at the comments against her on Patricks vlog as it may show her how people other than her deluded fans actually see her, not tattlers, not "bullies or trolls" as she calls them but just people who watch her and other channels and can see through the act. If nothing else lets hope all this gives her a reality check

The truth is they don’t wanna do it because they are bigger then ever and are embarrassed and know it will be a tit show , so instead of pulling out and getting crucified by everyone they have let Patrick take the wrap ! It really is that simple , the spud had instigated all this it’s so obvious let’s just hope she finds karma at the bottom of that nasty plastic bag 💼😜
yep! this!!!! I saw someone comment on Patricks insta saying "no one wanted to go cos they all got fat again" :ROFLMAO:
As for Jane its without a doubt she was worried about being pictured without her flattering angle lens and filters, honestly her neighbours must think she's two different people!!!

• Heart
All the Slimcon girls are pissing me off now. Jane more than the others coz shes the ring leader. Never thought I would say this but gaining new respect for Katy Jane and Fopperholic for staying well clear of the slimcon tit show.
Personally think Jane had to sow the vulnerability seed, oh I had to take spare underwear and a dress...remember I have IBS and anxiety, don’t pick on me or leave negative comments about Slim Con.
Omg you hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 4
Even if Patrick had taken his eye off the ball, he said the venue was booked and had been from day 1 which I believe. So why the need for the speakers to cancel.
The reason was Jane!
She didn’t want to do it, so she made a big song and dance over it, she dropped out, convinced the others to do the same and then when Patrick cancelled because he only had 4 speakers left, blamed everything on him! You can see right through it!
Such a nasty thing to do. And if that wasn’t bad enough, she spouted off all over the www. Instead of waiting fo him to make the announcement.

Reactions: 12
And after starting all the drama, she's back to peddling those crappy fragrance products and watching telly. Her 'anxiety' must be having a day off. I dread to think how Patrick is feeling at the moment 😔

New thread name .. gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more , fitting in size 10s galore 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Patrick said himself, what more did they need to know, they had a venue, date and even times. He cant be blamed for lack of promotion. Surely that's up to each of them. They banged on about it enough the last 2 years. Truth is, not one of them has mentioned it the last few months. They're all putting weight on. Following no plan in particular so none of them wanted to be stood up there. Gammons jumped ship because she wasnt getting a smaller venue or a smaller waist. They've treated Patrick horribly and should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 13
Omg the comments about Jane on Patrick's video! I bet she's been crying on the phone to Charlie at work. It seems a lot of people are onto her, I bet she's fuming she can't delete comments

Reactions: 9

KateSW lost 12st and survived cancer through it all and other tit stuff. But then she started binge eating and posting a lot of pitty party posts and it pissed me off. I use to like her especially because Jane didn't seem to like her much. Just like she doesn't seem to like Debbie. Now shes getting fat and has jumped on the Attack Patrick train I can't watch .So bleeping annoying because she was one of the few good ones . Now shes just depressed and fat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I've lost 2 stones, so no longer size plus. Massive thumbs up or you'll be under a bus!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.