Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's lurking and reading all the comments for sure over on YT as she's commented on Bayles vlog, just hearts but shows shes watching and reading, although bayles is so vanilla that there are no gritty comments on hers but no way is she only reading hers and not Patrick's and Kate's etc ;)

Reactions: 6
she's lurking and reading all the comments for sure over on YT as she's commented on Bayles vlog, just hearts but shows shes watching and reading, although bayles is so vanilla that there are no gritty comments on hers but no way is she only reading hers and not Patrick's and Kate's etc ;)
I get why shes not commented on Patrick's but why Bayles and not Kate's?

Put Patrick slimcon in you tube. Enjoy fuccking brill

That’s my comment lexiloo 😂😂😂😂
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I definitely reckon she reads on here, if I was putting stuff out there for all to see I would be checking in on what people are saying about me.
Im pretty sure her Porky lights would have informed her of all the nasty things/truth we say on here about her.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. If you put yourself out there for billions of people to watch and judge you, you have got to be thick skinned. You can see right the way through her smugness, well I’m 50 with tit loads of life experience so I believe I’m a good judge of character and she’s one daft bleep. I watched one of her first YouTube videos and it’s like watching a totally different person. She thinks she’s better than everyone else, a size 8, fashion guru, travel expert. The woman’s full of shite and I can not understand what her sheep see in her. When you read their comments makes me wanna vomit. In fact they are a bunch of daft cunts too

That was me you were replying to, lol
I know 😂😂😂😂

That was me you were replying to, lol
Please to meet you Susan, I’m Sammy 😘😘😘😘

Reactions: 6
Exactly. If you put yourself out there for billions of people to watch and judge you, you have got to be thick skinned. You can see right the way through her smugness, well I’m 50 with tit loads of life experience so I believe I’m a good judge of character and she’s one daft bleep. I watched one of her first YouTube videos and it’s like watching a totally different person. She thinks she’s better than everyone else, a size 8, fashion guru, travel expert. The woman’s full of shite and I can not understand what her sheep see in her. When you read their comments makes me wanna vomit. In fact they are a bunch of daft cunts too

I know 😂😂😂😂

Please to meet you Susan, I’m Sammy 😘😘😘😘
Likewise ❤❤

Reactions: 5
Im so genuinely shocked shes stayed quiet and no jane dear the comments on patricks video is not all trolls or bullies there real people who r seeing through you and the only place people can say what they bloody well like without it being deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 9
seems there are plenty people out there not up the gammons buttocks after all.....

ga.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Janes next video title ... taking a break !
Silly cu*nt you know it’s gonna be her on the secondhand sofa with 500 cushions sobbing her heart out , I’m so sick and tired of these kind of people they just drain the life out of everything look at poor Charlie guy looks about 55 years old 🤯
This women needs to take some time away from the camera and get a full time job ( sorry Janes co workers ) stop being full of tit and become a nicer person it ain’t that hard !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would love it if gammon viewers deserted her for the livingstones Helen. The gammon copies her anyway so they might as well go and watch the original. She’s genuinely funny. Natural. Not false. Or full of herself .

Patreon down to 46 I've said it before who are these deluded people,a pound a month is not worth it I wonder what crap she includes for them

Reactions: 4
Patreon down to 46 I've said it before who are these deluded people,a pound a month is not worth it I wonder what crap she includes for them
Sounds like people are clocking on think last time I saw she had 54 ,ha bet she’s seething 😤 one less tk max candle 🕯😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.