Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KateSW lost 12st and survived cancer through it all and other tit stuff. But then she started binge eating and posting a lot of pitty party posts and it pissed me off. I use to like her especially because Jane didn't seem to like her much. Just like she doesn't seem to like Debbie. Now shes getting fat and has jumped on the Attack Patrick train I can't watch .So bleeping annoying because she was one of the few good ones . Now shes just depressed and fat.
Does jane not like debbie?

Reactions: 5
I remember her making a couple of snipey comments about Debbie. Probably jealous because she lost weight and kept it off
I haven't seen her tag Kate or Debbie in tag videos and she was very snipey about both of them in a live once.

New Thread - Spare Slacks for outdoor craps . Slaughtered Slimcon coz she to fat for talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have no idea of how trustworthy this account is, I don't know anything about her. I looked her up after someone mentioned her video on Patrick's YT channel. Kate SW? She's done a video from her side of things. If she's being accurate in what she says then it does seem that Patrick wasn't on top of things. I do wonder how much help he was offered when it was starting to become apparent he was struggling with the organisation of it though.

Have to say she was drunk in her vlog, courage I think

• Haha
Who pulled out. Cum on we want a list. Who were the four loyal friends. Debbie and Helen obviously but who else?
Kate SW says that she was one of them - one of the 4 loyal friends I mean!

Have to say she was drunk in her vlog, courage I think
Yes, my first thought was 'Dutch courage' but if she's anything like me, then alcohol also acts like some kind of truth serum ๐Ÿคฃ

I think the truth of the matter probably falls somewhere in the middle of the stories we're hearing. I think Patrick probably took his eye off the ball because he's had so much else going on with buying a house and starting a new job.

I do believe him that the venue was booked and a deposit paid to secure it, however, with only 48 tickets sold perhaps he was struggling to pay the balance of the hire fee? 48 x ยฃ16.50 doesn't even cover the ยฃ1,200 deposit let alone any other expenses incurred along the way. Having said that, I know that a couple of years ago I was helping to find a large venue in Reading and the student's union full day hire was ยฃ1,500. I can't imagine the price has gone up substantially since then (perhaps an extra ยฃ100) but that still means the balance due was relatively small.

I'm hoping the tiket money is refunded ASAP because I can already see peoplle grumbling about that.

Wait was she. Wtf ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes, she said she'd had a couple of drinks as it was her father's birthday, or something.

Hey dudes hope you are all well, can see your all on top form (fookin love it) not been on here for ages as I genuinely have a crippling mental illness so been off social media. What is the full name of Patrick as I want to watch his YouTube video. I just canโ€™t watch that big fat lard arse anymore I can not listen to that bleeping voice of hers and her face makes me want to punch my screen. As you all know Iโ€™m a big hater of the gammon joint. Iโ€™ve tried to catch up on what Iโ€™ve missed but reading along the lines I hope this fucks her YouTube career for good. I e always known sheโ€™s one spiteful witch, sheโ€™s a bleeping horrible person and I can see straight through her. Charlie got a new job but she still works part time, the lazy witch. I could never do that to my hubbie. A relationship takes 2 of you to make an effort. My dream would be a sexy young 20 something to seduce Charlie bean and he fucks that witch right off. Sorry for going on but Iโ€™m already working myself up and Iโ€™ve not been on here for ages ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Found it guys going to watch now

Had to comment on Patrickโ€™s video guess who I am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey dudes get ready for an upload from the gammon joint. My prediction is of her crying, snot everywhere, black mascara running down her fat ugly smug face, will be great viewing. Bring it on gammon will be most views you ever get, you bleeping spiteful horrible vile witch. You deserve everything coming to you. bleep

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
ohhhh! someone has commented on Patrick's slimcon vlog saying if anyone wants to know who the poison is then google gammon tattle :LOL: prepare for an influx folks
PS - I just googled it and yep it brings up her threads here, can't delete that comment can she!!

and another gem.......
ga.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I cant believe jane hasn't responded. Doesn't she know that by not saying anything she is proving us and everyone commenting on Patrick's video or his new Instagram post right? Lol they all look like bullying mugs. But they wont respond coz they have ran out of places to hide from the truth.

Can someone direct me to Patrick's profiles please?? Neeeed to read these comments๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
ohhhh! someone has commented on Patrick's slimcon vlog saying if anyone wants to know who the poison is then google gammon tattle :LOL: prepare for an influx folks
PS - I just googled it and yep it brings up her threads here, can't delete that comment can she!!

and another gem.......
View attachment 47161
Love how he's getting is revenge by not deleting the comments ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone direct me to Patrick's profiles please?? Neeeed to read these comments๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Put Patrick slimcon in you tube. Enjoy fuccking brill

and another gem.......
View attachment 47161
Thatโ€™s my comment lexiloo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Put Patrick slimcon in you tube. Enjoy fuccking brill

Thatโ€™s my comment lexiloo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just had too couldnโ€™t resist Sammy Moore gammons thatโ€™s me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just had too couldnโ€™t resist Sammy Moore gammons thatโ€™s me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Helloooooo gammons woohoo ๐Ÿฅณ

Wish the witch would bully me. But we all know that wonโ€™t happen coz Iโ€™m a fiesty witch so bring it on gammons

Love how he's getting is revenge by not deleting the comments ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s all crashing all around her. Get out of this one gammons

Lexiloo look at Irish mummy comment on Patrick you tube itโ€™s bout 5th comment down, click on replies look what i put ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is bleeping hilarious not getting owt done need go shopping but still sat ere on this

Guys let me know if she puts owt on instagram coz Iโ€™m not on it ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on this post but with regards to her bullshit anxiety if you have anxiety you usually try and keep to yourself for fear of triggers (being judged is usually one) but she spouts around all over the internet and has a YouTube.. I have anxiety and could not think of anything worse than putting myself out there on YouTube and especially not filming my fat arse in a tit stained nighty in the middle of the day :unsure: Then the other side of it is starting public fall outs my anxiety hates fall outs anyway but let alone when hundreds of people would be involved so I do wonder does she actually have any form of anxiety and Anxiety IBS makes me laugh her IBS is due to the amount of crap she eats. The thing is with Jane is even if she did have these issues then she could at least be bleeping honest about them instead she will mention them when it suits and then act absolutely fine with everything. I think the bottom line is Jane used to be a nice down to earth soft spoken girl then as her subscriber count grew so did her ego, waist line and attitude not to mention this girl got lost on the way and has been influenced by so many other people / vloggers that she tries to be a little bit of all of them and instead Just comes across a stuck up disingenuous twit.

I much prefer her "bestie" Helen as she seems more natural and more herself in vlogs even if a little crazy it's more natural than Gammons who you can see tries so hard with her sideways smile to be something she isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.