Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just from its name I thought Slimcon was like the ideal home show or something with exhibitors and, you know, everything. Not just Patrick, a laptop and the usual suspects recounting their dull weightloss stories in a hotel function room. 48 tickets sold? Jesus.

I hope Patrick hasn’t lost too much money and retains his sanity, these things can seem devastating when you’re at the centre of them but blow over quickly. I like Patrick and think he’s better off without the likes of Jane, Tan and the rest. I believe he took it on this year reluctantly and against his better judgement. I agree with the person who said the internet is not the place to find friends. Nor is Slimming World.
Spot on

Reactions: 4
48 people bought tickets so not exactly a Madison Square Gardens event. Should have been nipped in the bud weeks ago. End of. Thankfully anyone who was due to attend will hopefully be refunded. But as for hotels and transport that’s a shame...

Just waiting for this !
She threw Patrick to the wolves, no other option than to caa as Noel it would have been a farce RIP Slimcon

To be honest I cant see why this wasnt cancelled months ago. He clearly said it's gone from 22 to 4 ??? But on the eventbrite site it had over 10 confirmed guest speakers on the list even after jane was taken off??? What's right ... 4 or over 10? And if only 4 why was he promoting these people for months and months on the website?

And why would 18 guest speakers pull out ? Unless what the likes of jane and helen was saying was True? It doesnt add up . I mean yes he sounds sincere in his video and I get hes upset but sounds like he knew it was going to fail and tried to claw something back to not loose face.

Let's face it a room to fit over 300 people and less than 50 turn up would have been embarrassing for him .
well let’s face it, they pulled out cos they’ve all gained weight

We need to help patrick in some way im gutted for him this will easily make the community turn on him because there arse lickers and cant see the forest for the trees wake up arse lickers and smell the proper tit PATRICK IS INNOCENT !!
Quite a few are dissing jane on his vlog in the comments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
R any of u green 123 o in patricks comments im pretty sure they are refering to jane and its bloody comedy gold 😂😂. Right so how long we given untill she replies in some way ?

O and google cast email 😂😂 (somones youtube name any f yous defonitly referring to our jane dear

Reactions: 1
To be honest I cant see why this wasnt cancelled months ago. He clearly said it's gone from 22 to 4 ??? But on the eventbrite site it had over 10 confirmed guest speakers on the list even after jane was taken off??? What's right ... 4 or over 10? And if only 4 why was he promoting these people for months and months on the website?

And why would 18 guest speakers pull out ? Unless what the likes of jane and helen was saying was True? It doesnt add up . I mean yes he sounds sincere in his video and I get hes upset but sounds like he knew it was going to fail and tried to claw something back to not loose face.

Let's face it a room to fit over 300 people and less than 50 turn up would have been embarrassing for him .
The way I heard it, there were 22 'guest speakers', then I suspect, when the Gammon Joint pulled out, others did the same (probably encouraged by her) and that's when he was left with just 4 faithfuls, so he decided to cancel the whole thing.
I don't think, as you have suggested, that he only had 4 speakers and should have cancelled months ago - the speakers have only just dropped out.

Reactions: 6
Waiting for Janes next video crying into her plastic fake designer bag while eating a tit load of crap telling us this has made her loose her appetite 🥴
And 300 wax melts on the go in the background lol ffs 😴

Yeah savage 🥴😂
of course he was going to put something on his YouTube channel not everyone is on instagram and if he thinks Patrick is talking about Jane when he never named her directly then that should tell him maybe he himself thinks it was her so maybe he is more annoyed at himsel
Haven't posted here since joining months but came looking for the Slimcon gossip after weigh in times video today and found it here. I am left wondering if he only had four confirmed why he had this many people listed as attending and didn't stop ticket sales until after the girls announced?
From what I saw he did have 22 confirmed but
The way I heard it, there were 22 'guest speakers', then I suspect, when the Gammon Joint pulled out, others did the same (probably encouraged by her) and that's when he was left with just 4 faithfuls, so he decided to cancel the whole thing.
I don't think, as you have suggested, that he only had 4 speakers and should have cancelled months ago - the speakers have only just dropped out.
Thats my take on it too after watching the video and it would make sense because if some of the 22 who confirmed a year ago had of told him earlier then he could have replaced them as he would have had time to ask others or he felt with those remaining he could still ho ahead. So its more likely that it was Jane who got cold feet about going on stage as lets face it she is bigger now than she was at the previous two events and as she won't have wanted any comeback had she dropped out by herself so close to the event. A couple of messages later and she rallied a few more to drop out. Lets face it Debbie was never not going but if the others put out a statement and she was the only one who didn't then that could look bad on her so she posted too. Plus no disrespect but some of the people on that line up really don't have many followers on instagram or YouTube so if they were left he really was going to be screwed.

No doubt there will be a rush to get a video up today by Jane to try and clearup any suggestion its her being referred to in Patricks video which would suggest to me someone feels guilty plus he has had a few comments where others clearly think Jane instigated it and he was very careful not to name anyone.

Reactions: 8
Well, if she comes back with another statement, that is just going to make her look stupid (moreso than she already does!) Her last statement said it was her final one but I bet she will have to have the last word!

You know those people that start an argument and then turn it around to make out it was you who started it and it was all your fault?
This smacks of that! Jane, not getting her own way on a smaller venue, so pulling out and then publicly blaming 'the organiser' for cancelling when they really have no other option.
Vile person.

Only 48 tickets sold though! Oh dear, they are not quite the celebs they thought they were and I see Gammons Patreon patrons has dropped to 48 too!! You might have to ask if there is any overtime going this week Jane. Hope all the emotional stress isn't sending you head first into the snack drawer!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought the whole thing between Jane, Tan, Kate and even boring bayles was very girl pack anyway, can't speak for Helen as her account is private so I can't see any of her posts but the other three all put vlogs out saying almost word for word the same things, referring to "the organiser" and going over and over the fact they had no input, were only there to turn up on the day and speak etc
its clear they had got together in a chat group and decided on a story between them, they will have thought as they were all singing from the same hymn sheet that it would be credible, shame on them to do that to their "friend" so publicly, its pretty clear Jane rushed her vlog out to get her point over first, she's very calculating but her gammonettes will never see that as she plays drippy mcgippy so very well ;)
I think whatever the ins and outs these lot have shown their true colours in the way they've treated Patrick, he looks and sounds genuinely broken unlike Jane who faked despair for two posts and jumped right back into being hyper and almost peeing her pants over bargain tat and frumpy clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought the whole thing between Jane, Tan, Kate and even boring bayles was very girl pack anyway, can't speak for Helen as her account is private so I can't see any of her posts but the other three all put vlogs out saying almost word for word the same things, referring to "the organiser" and going over and over the fact they had no input, were only there to turn up on the day and speak etc
its clear they had got together in a chat group and decided on a story between them, they will have thought as they were all singing from the same hymn sheet that it would be credible, shame on them to do that to their "friend" so publicly, its pretty clear Jane rushed her vlog out to get her point over first, she's very calculating but her gammonettes will never see that as she plays drippy mcgippy so very well ;)
I think whatever the ins and outs these lot have shown their true colours in the way they've treated Patrick, he looks and sounds genuinely broken unlike Jane who faked despair for two posts and jumped right back into being hyper and almost peeing her pants over bargain tat and frumpy clothes.
Maybe we should get Patrick to organise a tattle event , pay back the witches 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was always going to be 2 camps out on this, the so called guest speakers and Patrick but I feel whatever the situation, there was absolutely no way this all had to made public and made into a 'them and us' situation, with the Gammons getting in there first.
They should have left it to the 'organiser' as they like to keep calling Patrick, to have put out a statement about cancelling, not gone ahead and taken it upon themselves, as they clearly keep stating, it was nothing to do with them, they just turned up!

What a bunch of idiots, they have no idea about the real world. Can you imagine if Jane had a job with real responsibilities. She would fall flat on her face within a week - she clearly knows nothing about how to treat people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Omg. I unfollowed Patrick a while ago as he was too cheesy and his voice pissed me off, anyway. I've just had a nose at his video and he really does look unrecognisable, it's like he's not the same bloke. I actually feel sorry for him. He looks very fragile. I hope this doesn't do him more damage. Jane really is a conniving little witch
Yes I too am not a weigh in time fan but this video got me. He was so honest and genuin and professional.
Go on Patrick, get up from under the bus and chuck the others underneath it and reverse several times 😂

Reactions: 14
I get the impression that Jane was bullied at school and has now become the bully because she’s bitter. I know a girl exactly like her who was bullied at school and is now a real witch as an adult, always involved in drama and stirring things up. Not condoning the bullying at school thing at all btw! Just get that vibe from Jane.

Lady Gammons is very quiet today..........furiously working on damage limitation or nana nap and dribbling a club out?? :unsure:

also some VERY scathing comments towards Jane on Patricks slimcon vlog, check out the replies to the comment from google cast email, lets hope Jane sees them and realises not everyone buys her act!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Poor Jane the Tesco option is looking better as every min goes on , but don’t worry you might get head hunted like Charlie bean 😁 maybe eBay will want you 😜 for your inspirational tips ❤

Bet
Lady Gammons is very quiet today..........furiously working on damage limitation or nana nap and dribbling a club out?? :unsure:

also some VERY scathing comments towards Jane on Patricks slimcon vlog, check out the replies to the comment from google cast email, lets hope Jane sees them and realises not everyone buys her act!
bet she’s sat on the loo at work reading all the comments and livid she can’t delete them 🤣 like she normally does

• Haha
Poor Jane the Tesco option is looking better as every min goes on , but don’t worry you might get head hunted like Charlie bean 😁 maybe eBay will want you 😜 for your inspirational tips ❤

Bet

bet she’s sat on the loo at work reading all the comments and livid she can’t delete them 🤣 like she normally does
Those spare pair of knickers may come in handy today🤣

Patreon patrons down another 3 to 45.
Oh dear. Dropping fast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nothing really skated over recent events showing cushions and preparing dinner but a few of the other “guest speakers” were on. Didn’t elaborate. That was my take anyway.

Reactions: 6
Why though?! Get soaked by the rain tough tit isn't it? Or is this incase she shits herself with IBS and anxiety?
Personally think Jane had to sow the vulnerability seed, oh I had to take spare underwear and a dress...remember I have IBS and anxiety, don’t pick on me or leave negative comments about Slim Con.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.