Jane Gammons #5 No longer dipping in the treaty drawer, how come she's bigger than before?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
569FEEE1-F0F7-469A-8CC6-03A062CA37A8.png Just for you Jane , your latest insta post had my in tears ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚ bleeping knob

569FEEE1-F0F7-469A-8CC6-03A062CA37A8.png Just for you Jane , your latest insta post had my in tears ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚ bleeping knob
jane_gammons
Husbands too, deserve to be spoiled. Told they are handsome. Told their efforts are appreciated and should also be made to feel secure. If he is doing his best to treat you like a queen, do your best to treat him as a ๐Ÿคดwhere did she copy and paste that from ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That 1 gin mustโ€™ve made her feel all lovey dovey cause heโ€™s listened to her demands of Charlie take that pic from 6ft behind me then photoshop it so I look so thin so I can fool all they nuggets that fall for my pish and think Iโ€™m a size 10 but then again we can all buy 3 times our actual size and shout look guys look how big this is on me. My tits now fit in my dress cause I took my padded bra off and wore my usual black vest top so it now fits guys, look Charlie Bean it fits it took my padded bra off and my tits now fit ini it BOLT YA ROCKET ๐Ÿš€

Least one thing her so called pal Helen is honest she can be a pain in the rectum with her singing but sheโ€™s honest Jane take a leaf out your pals book be honest.Helen got caught out and yet you still continue to photoshop your photos JANE BE HONEST LOVE there no harm in being a fat bleep but if your trying and people see your trying you will be more appreciated ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t stand liars ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Omfg Charlie bean where are you? Your body and noggin has disappeared. Are you ok Charlie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The stilted conversation while having her eyelashes done :rolleyes:
Jane - ''What stage are we at now''
Friend - ''Erm, about 2 quarters''
Jane - ''How many things in a quarter? Is it 4?

Me - Jesus Christ! Wtf is 2 quarters? Do you mean half, just say we are half way through.
Honestly, you couldn't make it up could you!
As thick as 2 pigs trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stilted conversation while having her eyelashes done :rolleyes:
Jane - ''What stage are we at now''
Friend - ''Erm, about 2 quarters''
Jane - ''How many things in a quarter? Is it 4?

Me - Jesus Christ! Wtf is 2 quarters? Do you mean half, just say we are half way through.
Honestly, you couldn't make it up could you!
As thick as 2 pigs trotters
And with the lash lengths worried about the glasses why did the women not just try the glasses on ๐Ÿ‘€ thick twats ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
...and those nails! They were so thick and un natural looking. They looked like over sized stick on ones! I think the person that did must have been in training and it was the first set she'd ever done. Awful!

"Anyone can be insta worthy" "everyone should take time to make themselves looks better" err how about you teach people to love themselves as they are, rather than telling them to change things about themselves to feel and look 'better'.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"Anyone can be insta worthy" "everyone should take time to make themselves looks better" err how about you teach people to love themselves as they are, rather than telling them to change things about themselves to feel and look 'better'.
What a joke.
She spends all year in a dirty nightie, goes on holiday for 1 week and has a few treatments. Big deal.

• Haha
what makes me laugh is her...tips on how to prepare for a holiday...most people have been on holiday months ago by now...too late love

I haven't been yet but most have already i wont be following her tips anyway I am quite capable of deciding what I need to prepare for my own holiday. But I will be going over 3 stone lighter thanks to the SW plan...see Jane the plan works if you don't overeat like you did...losses of 2-5lbs per week are regular because I actually follow the plan and do not overindulge on free foods

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone would think she is going Barbados for a month to live next to cliff richard lol
Jeez Jane get a bleeping grip ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
All that bloody prepping to go away for a few days just to sit in a bar with retired people!! Anyone would think she was Princess Margaret off to Mustique for 6 months ๐Ÿ™„

Anyone would think she is going Barbados for a month to live next to cliff richard lol
Jeez Jane get a bleeping grip ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I forgot to send this last night! We had the same thought ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you know I honestly think this thread is quite disgusting. It really is just fat shaming. Did none of you watch the Jesy documentary. I'm all for exposing the grabby lying influencers but I do think this thread on Jane is taking it too far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you know I honestly think this thread is quite disgusting. It really is just fat shaming. Did none of you watch the Jesy documentary. I'm all for exposing the grabby lying influencers but I do think this thread on Jane is taking it too far.
I wonโ€™t call her fat anymore !! (Sheโ€™s slimmed down loads)
But can I still say sheโ€™s a bleep ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she was one of the women I know who do honest hobby vlogs and happen to be fat but never mention their weight Iโ€™d agree. Instead Jane uses her fictitious โ€˜weightlossโ€™ to get her audience, plus sheโ€™s one of the worst for begging and dishonesty of all kinds.

If you set up a weightloss channel and then spend five years giving advice about weightloss when youโ€™re not actually trying, lying about your weight and showing your entire dull life on social media for financial gain in my opinion you deserve to have your weight, among those other things, targeted for entertainment on a gossip site. I did watch the Jesy documentary and this thread is nothing like what was described on that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
her Instagram photos (of her face) and her face on the YouTube videos are COMPLETELY different!
Good job she donโ€™t need to go on no blind dates ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
...and those nails! They were so thick and un natural looking. They looked like over sized stick on ones! I think the person that did must have been in training and it was the first set she'd ever done. Awful!
Like an overweight Zelda from Terrahawks....

She brings it on herself by lying on social media!!! An insult to ppl's intelligence...SHE is taking her BS too far and she reaps what she sows

I wonโ€™t call her fat anymore !! (Sheโ€™s slimmed down loads)
But can I still say sheโ€™s a bleep ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Slimmed down thanks to Photoshop

• Haha
  • Heart
and the award for the most unflattering poses in one crappy vlog goes to..........Jane Gammons!! tash, beard, chins, super unflattering shots, terrible angles and about as unsexy as you can ever get, imagine charlies work mates watching that!!! bah ha ha
If I had to do all that facial hair removal my husband would ask to see my original birth certificate ๐Ÿ‘น

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.