Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 29 and the highlight of the day is taking a cream cake to bed and a pork pie with a cup of tea 🥴 she’s so delusional making out she has not eaten for days 🙄 and making tit soap and wax at 11 at night for absolutely no money whatsoever 😵💫 gotta love chins she’s a hoot for all the wrong reasons 😂

3CD00BB9-C989-4189-9014-9C721A82DF5A.png

Look how happy she is 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'll be walking past the dairylea dunkers in the supermarket almost hurling after seeing her shovel one in on camera 🤮 my daughter likes them but only uses about half the dip and says there's too much for the amount of dunkers you get, then there's greedy chops almost performing cunnilingus on the pot moaning there isn't enough dip 😂
Haha we have some in the fridge and my comment everytime is that there is too much cheese for the dipping item.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet she was up all night with acid reflux so demanding Charlie rub her back she is a total state. Imagine not spending the day with your husband because you are scared you will tit yourself because of your bleeping awful diet and need to eat instant ibs triggers she isn’t even 30 yet and her life is pretty much non existent how can she really be happy?

She needs to get help and get out leaving Tesco has been a huge mistake it was her only time out out the flat and in the “real” world.

I can’t believe she didn’t go with him, just dropped him off and then picked him up from the air show. It’s clearly something he enjoys going to, so why the hell doesn’t she get off her arse and get out in the real world, get some fresh air and spend the day with him 😏

she expects him to run around after her and go with her to collect the food shop, post office and all the other bullshit jobs she could do while he is at work. Yet she can’t spend a few hours outside that manky flat, doing something he wants to do 🤬

mind you thinking about it…..he probably enjoyed having a few hours peace and quiet. For once doing something that isn’t paying for her or about her in any way shape or form. I bet it was bliss for him 🤣
I bet he was given a grotty pack lunch though and told not to spend a single penny whilst out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still can't get over the fact they took a cake and a pork pie to bed 😂 who wants sexy time in a bed filled with rotting crumbs? then again who wants sexy time with the gammons??

I bet they didn't brush their teeth after them too, imagine pork pie breath being in your face all night 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I honestly don’t think they have ever had sex 🥴 maybe a little holding hands after watching 50 shades and a cream bun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she was up all night with acid reflux so demanding Charlie rub her back she is a total state. Imagine not spending the day with your husband because you are scared you will tit yourself because of your bleeping awful diet and need to eat instant ibs triggers she isn’t even 30 yet and her life is pretty much non existent how can she really be happy?

She needs to get help and get out leaving Tesco has been a huge mistake it was her only time out out the flat and in the “real” world.

I bet he was given a grotty pack lunch though and told not to spend a single penny whilst out
I think the toilet issue is just an excuse. She doesn’t like going out because it requires effort. She’s lazy. Over weight and just can’t be bothered. She will only go to a national trust because he drives and she gets an ice cream or can visit a LITTLE shop and buy sweet treats

I still can't get over the fact they took a cake and a pork pie to bed 😂 who wants sexy time in a bed filled with rotting crumbs? then again who wants sexy time with the gammons??

I bet they didn't brush their teeth after them too, imagine pork pie breath being in your face all night 🤮
Who even eats at that time of night. I can’t eat after 7ish otherwise I get terrible heartburn when I lie down

Is it Carebear she’s doing the collab with? I see she’s got a thread on here.

Reactions: 6
Could it be that cooking with Sharon ? I see in the comments she was talking to her

Reactions: 5
Imagine being 29 and the highlight of the day is taking a cream cake to bed and a pork pie with a cup of tea 🥴 she’s so delusional making out she has not eaten for days 🙄 and making tit soap and wax at 11 at night for absolutely no money whatsoever 😵💫 gotta love chins she’s a hoot for all the wrong reasons 😂

View attachment 1515672

Look how happy she is 😂
She's a sad duck and that's as close as they are gonna get to a cream pie in that bedroom!

• Haha
Cleaning with Mrs Hinch
Slimming World
Nadia and husband "funny" videos
Reselling on eBay
Product testing
Hotel reviews
Podcasts
Make your own crap and flog it
Boss babe pyramid schemes
Selling stuff on tiktok
Van life

All the bandwagons the chins has tried to get on, and failed. What have I missed?

Make your own life, Jane and Charlie, before it's too late!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Could it be that cooking with Sharon ? I see in the comments she was talking to her
No it wasn’t Sharon, It was Claire or Clarebear / Carebear she said ,couldn’t really hear with the music, but I’m already over there enquiring about who she is, apparently she’s a right begger , so we’ll see if it’s her…Jane said she was so excited she wanted her subs help to make her up a lovely box of pwoducts 😂

• Haha
No it wasn’t Sharon, It was Claire or Clarebear / Carebear she said ,couldn’t really hear with the music, but I’m already over there enquiring about who she is, apparently she’s a right begger , so we’ll see if it’s her…Jane said she was so excited she wanted her subs help to make her up a lovely box of pwoducts 😂
This will be good. Carebear/Clairbear appears to be as popular as head lice :LOL:

• Haha
Cleaning with Mrs Hinch
Slimming World
Nadia and husband "funny" videos
Reselling on eBay
Product testing
Hotel reviews
Podcasts
Make your own crap and flog it
Boss babe pyramid schemes
Selling stuff on tiktok
Van life

All the bandwagons the chins has tried to get on, and failed. What have I missed?

Make your own life, Jane and Charlie, before it's too late!
The only one i think you missed is the manifestation, crystals, law of attraction thing that she tried 😂

What is really sad is she acts all happy and content but we’ve all seen the vlogs and the podcast of them both basically crying saying things need to change and how unhappy they are and how many heath complications they have being over weight. They said it! It’s not us just making stuff up I think they are both very sad and lonely with food as their only little bit of Joy in life it’s a sorry state to get into and they are at least 3 stone heavier than those vlogs so you know deep down they aren’t happy at all.

Reactions: 9
The only one i think you missed is the manifestation, crystals, law of attraction thing that she tried 😂

What is really sad is she acts all happy and content but we’ve all seen the vlogs and the podcast of them both basically crying saying things need to change and how unhappy they are and how many heath complications they have being over weight. They said it! It’s not us just making stuff up I think they are both very sad and lonely with food as their only little bit of Joy in life it’s a sorry state to get into and they are at least 3 stone heavier than those vlogs so you know deep down they aren’t happy at all.
The only time she looked happy was when Mrs G passed and now she has spent all the money left to them she looks miserable AF again...plus a few stone heavier. They must have brought ALOT of food courtesy of Mrs G

View attachment 1515672

Look how happy she is 😂
What is she eating? It looks repulsive

I would imagine they both have grotty breath with the amount of rubbish food they eat. 🤢

Reactions: 4
Yes Clarebear is an awful woman a complete and utter beg very friendly with the Manleys before they broke up ..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.