Jane Gammons #47 She's like the (pukka) pied piper of simpletons and delusional folk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if he met a horny housewife on a camper van forum and fucked off with her, be better than the lazy one he’s lumbered with now!
This has just given the worst vision this van is just a dogging wagon isn’t it. Will be a piss stained mattress in the back and parked up beachy head

Reactions: 8

10 mins to find a sheet of stickers

People are treating Chrissie to mewts so she’ll refund the postage she’s got Chrissies parcel ready to post

Reactions: 9
Shouldn’t she be pointing Chrissie in the direction of the Samaritans instead of having a singsong

She knows who the trolls are that watch her lives ...they watch the longest ...sometimes they get the confidence to post but they know they'll just get blocked

Talking about us putting pics up and fake pics up but she feels flattered we want to watch her lives

Send your love to this lady she’s part of Janes soap making group on FB thinks Jane is such a lovely person

She’s got more likes than chins

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh fuck she’s getting the vision board out !

She’s stunned as the poxy van was on her vision board from February, along with a Range Rover, yea you can dream Jane! Getting welded tomorrow £30 an hour , skinflint wants to know if it’s good value. Been quoted £320 plus vat for a sliding window . She said they wouldn’t have got the van if fat lad hadn’t sold his car and he doesn’t use it now his mam has gone, really the fat twat couldn’t fit in it !

Fuck me Chrissy the melt keeps on getting kicked out, awhh bless , I have no sympathy with her now as she should have kicked chins into touch when she didn’t get her order

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Honestly get proper troll vibes from that Chrissey something isn’t right imagine if she had her parcel all along and is pulling a fast one

Reactions: 12
Why’s everyone gifting Chrissy wax mewts? Fat twat should have sent her another package

I think her Grandad died and she felt suicidal this morning .

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Last edited:

Yes I bet jack loves popping into Tesco to get his fav lynx Africa spray

Can she just use a celebrity name on her pwoducts ?

Last edited:
She is such an idiot!!! Wonder if Jack knows and if he’d be pleased to be associated with Janeykins?

That would by ‘Lynx’ you dunderhead.

Reactions: 8
What 30 year old gets excited about highlighters in the shapes of ice cream
Chins can’t be bothered to go Poundland so would rather pay more and get it delivered

She’s trying to work out what % of oil she should use I feel brain dead just listening

Lol

Bad she had to go university to know that

They got the van because she don’t like flying

Last edited:
They got the van because she don’t like flying
Yes I never use to like flying when I was a fatty there was something mortifying about asking for a seat belt extension and watching the person next to you if not related trying to avoid your blubber that is over spilling their seat.

Reactions: 9
She was saying that the van is away in to get the leak fixed and now it needs something else done (another leaky bit I think?) so it’s going to cost double oh deahhh!

She’s not sure what sink to get for the van as the kitchen will be small , she wants to cook outside of the van

It’s not as expensive as you think buying a van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.