Jane Gammons #44 From pukka pies to chubbercise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had 850 calories today, I know that isn't for everyone, (I did explain I have a chronic illness with limited mobility) but I had a decent bowl of porridge around 11 am, a banana in the afternoon, Thai green curry with Jasmine rice followed by an apple for dinner and numerous cups of tea, coffee and water throughout the day. I don't eat after 6pm so no snacking. I don't think Jane has a clue.
I’ve had 1171 out of my 1200, but with light exercise giving me another 287 cals, I have 316 cals spare which I don’t touch. That’s a lot of food today, I don’t usually use that many cals. I don’t eat after 7pm.

Reactions: 6
I’m not that bored! lol.
You can FF lol. I think she said their car needs £1500 worth of repairs

Definitely come into cash she’s laughing over £1600 of car repairs said she’ll have to do plenty of lucky dips to cover it..she said these look mystical 😂
D1EA0882-2D28-4AD0-8E12-3F3788672A56.png

The Beanbags back at his football

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You can FF lol. I think she said their car needs £1500 worth of repairs

Definitely come into cash she’s laughing over £1600 of car repairs said she’ll have to do plenty of lucky dips to cover it..she said these look mystical 😂View attachment 1259634

The Beanbags back at his football
Fuckin hell car isn’t probably worth much more 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Grotty nails as per usual! How chubby are those digits!
Scruffy looking bleep looks like she chows down on them as aperitifs ! Yes I’m back for a little while anyway 😁 , Thankyou for wondering where I was hun but we are carrying on with the old bucket list this year with Grand Prix’s, so we bogged off to Fort Lauderdale for a week and then the Miami GP . FL was lush but the GP was shite, was sober the whole weekend and in a vile mood as had a tummy bug. Poor Lewis needs all the love he can get at the minute, still I’ve got plenty to give 🤣🤣🤣

I think I’m barred! lol 😂😱
I’m barred but no surprise there 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She could have had 2 heck chicken Italia burgers for 262 cals or 10 sausages for 300 cals. She doesn't want to lose weight, if she did she would make healthier choices! She could even have the burgers in a roll for the sum total of 530 cals. She is so stupid.
And 2 dairylea cheese slices for 112 cals = 642 cals ;) ;)
Apologies, I'm irritated tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scruffy looking bleep looks like she chows down on them as aperitifs ! Yes I’m back for a little while anyway 😁 , Thankyou for wondering where I was hun but we are carrying on with the old bucket list this year with Grand Prix’s, so we bogged off to Fort Lauderdale for a week and then the Miami GP . FL was lush but the GP was shite, was sober the whole weekend and in a vile mood as had a tummy bug. Poor Lewis needs all the love he can get at the minute, still I’ve got plenty to give 🤣🤣🤣

I’m barred but no surprise there 😂😂😂

Glad to hear you're ok pet (we all are glad to hear from you) you lucky gal going to Florida. Fab weather I bet ☀ Chunking down here in Ireland 😂😂 I was gonna mention you again on this thread today when I didn't see a message the other day. Sounds silly but I honestly feel like we are all proper mates on here and usually if you don't hear from a mate you text or Facebook them but with tattle it's simply a mention of the user name lol. That's made my night knowing you're ok and having lots of fun 😊 💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Glad to hear you're ok pet (we all are glad to hear from you) you lucky gal going to Florida. Fab weather I bet ☀ Chunking down here in Ireland 😂😂 I was gonna mention you again on this thread today when I didn't see a message the other day. Sounds silly but I honestly feel like we are all proper mates on here and usually if you don't hear from a mate you text or Facebook them but with tattle it's simply a mention of the user name lol. That's made my night knowing you're ok and having lots of fun 😊 💜💜
Oh thankyou for that, means a lot ❤ . Going to put the shits up you now as we are coming over to Ireland (cancer willing) in early August in the motorhome to do a bit of the Wild Atlantic Way. Will be bleeping wild as well if I get behind the wheel, just might torment you if I find out where you live 🤣🤣🤣🤣 xx

Jeez everytime she shows the bean he's on his phone .
Probably on sex chat lines, the only thrill that pink flabby prick gets and Charlie of course 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love those heck burgers atm 😍 they are my go to lunch with a salad.

She may lose for a couple of weeks eating like that (only because her diet was so poor before) but no way she will cut her caloweeees as she gets lighter. So she will plateau fairly quickly. Delu-jane-al. Idk what her deal is, who is telling her that she should be eating like 2k calories a day haha?
I love those heck burgers atm 😍 they are my go to lunch with a salad.

She may lose for a couple of weeks eating like that (only because her diet was so poor before) but no way she will cut her caloweeees as she gets lighter. So she will plateau fairly quickly. Delu-jane-al. Idk what her deal is, who is telling her that she should be eating like 2k calories a6 day haha?
Son has these most days for luch :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.