Jane Gammons #44 From pukka pies to chubbercise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look she's practically wearing the same beer goggles 🍺🍺 that Charlie wears 24/7 365 days a year to be happily married to that fat stinking fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean I’ll be totally honest but you all pretty much know that I can’t abide the witch nor her pathetic bumbling prat of a husband but even I have an eyebrow raised at the way she has let herself go. From the bleeping clobber that she wears, the majority of it Charlie’s but look at tonight in Christmas sodding pyjamas and no doubt she will have those plastic trotter protectors on the end of those plates of meat ! Holy mother of god she looks like she hasn’t had a wash in duck knows how long and let’s not go there about what will be happening in the old lady garden, will be more like a festering compost heap as that will never get a wipe and definitely not a bleeping lick from Charlie 🤢, would be like licking battery acid. Those nails ! Is it a trend that she’s trying to start while I’ve been comatose, they always look the same like gravestones and half way down her natural nails like they are trying to escape ! Charlie just needs dropping off at the nearest homeless centre , he would fit in like he’s always been there and that’s all I’ve got to say about that scruffy bleep ! Christ that one rant has used up all me energy, feel shagged ( I wish 🤣🤣🤣) night x
Lovely to see your message 💕 it's been a howl on here as always 😂😂

Ni night, sleep well X

Reactions: 8
Who could stand them, especially her. The Livingstones didn’t last long, they obviously saw right through them eventually. The truth is, neither of them haven’t a friend in the world, her because she’s nasty and obnoxious, and him because she doesn’t allow him to have any. They really only have each other, how pathetic is that?!

Thread title: Disco fever with daft boy and the heifer.
She’s still friends with the Livingstones apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her manky business needs reporting! It’s an absolute health hazard having all that in a residential block of flats surely??
I can’t understand how she gets away with it
Does she even have a fire extinguisher and first aid kit present in her wax melt production line room !

Reactions: 6
How can you say you have taught yourself to make all this 🥴 cleans everything with kitchen roll , uses any old bowls and utensils going from back of the kitchen drawer , everything is a mess no hygiene whatsoever 🤢 and the pwoducts look like they have been made by a person with no hands 🙌🏼 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.