Jane Gammons #44 From pukka pies to chubbercise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to create an account just to thank you lot for months, perhaps years of entertainment. Honestly I’ve howled and nodded along with most of what is said. I too used to follow the usual culprits… gamo, tan, Debbie etc… but I wanted to twit myself in the face with the way they ended up being! So thank you, and please keep up the hilarious work 👍🏻
Welcome! You’re going to like it here 😉

I love those heck burgers atm 😍 they are my go to lunch with a salad.

She may lose for a couple of weeks eating like that (only because her diet was so poor before) but no way she will cut her caloweeees as she gets lighter. So she will plateau fairly quickly. Delu-jane-al. Idk what her deal is, who is telling her that she should be eating like 2k calories a day haha?
Herself. She gives herself a huge amount so that she never, ever has to feel a hunger pang.

Reactions: 5
It’s the babybel and crisps for me. How can you even want that after a meal? She probs inhales her food so fast that she still feels hungry after.

Reactions: 8
She must have been on live earlier on Facebook. Had a read of the comments has Toni anal changed her name in homage to tattle???
D1246C25-BBEE-462F-86FE-8538ADBAA781.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moving more 🤣🤣🤣🤣 please Jane the only moving you do is from the bedroom to the kitchen
61010E6B-C686-4C12-A509-A6C924C8BC6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me thinks somebody is missing her online presence , come on chins vlog for us we need a day in the life upload 😂 💩 🛋 📺 🍱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the babybel and crisps for me. How can you even want that after a meal? She probs inhales her food so fast that she still feels hungry after.
She always has what looks like packed lunch extras on the side of meals it's odd, who remembers when she vlogged making charlies lunch for work and it looked like he'd need a pull along case to take it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've had 850 calories today, I know that isn't for everyone, (I did explain I have a chronic illness with limited mobility) but I had a decent bowl of porridge around 11 am, a banana in the afternoon, Thai green curry with Jasmine rice followed by an apple for dinner and numerous cups of tea, coffee and water throughout the day. I don't eat after 6pm so no snacking. I don't think Jane has a clue.

Reactions: 7
I've had 850 calories today, I know that isn't for everyone, (I did explain I have a chronic illness with limited mobility) but I had a decent bowl of porridge around 11 am, a banana in the afternoon, Thai green curry with Jasmine rice followed by an apple for dinner and numerous cups of tea, coffee and water throughout the day. I don't eat after 6pm so no snacking. I don't think Jane has a clue.
That’s only an appetiser for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.