Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I’ve had the grim reaper making the odd appearance at the end of my bed but she can still muster enough venom and energy in me to call her a thick gormless cunt ! Theme park smells, mmm vomit when someone can’t handle the rides, shit when they think they can and they actually realise they can’t and dump in their pants, rancid boiled burgers , hot dogs and onions and acrid burnt candy floss. Yea sign me up chins I’ll have one of each, time to rest again peeps, that’s how it is at the minute, sleep for 23 hrs 45 mins, read on here, get Mr Tooco to carry me to the bog, very undignified but that’s life . I,ve actually had sepsis, totally unconnected to the big C but it’s brought me as close to the swinging axe as I have been so far. A m improving every day which is the main thing and have been told I will make a full recovery, speak soon ladies xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18

fatgammo

Had to create an account just to thank you lot for months, perhaps years of entertainment. Honestly I’ve howled and nodded along with most of what is said. I too used to follow the usual culprits… gamo, tan, Debbie etc… but I wanted to twat myself in the face with the way they ended up being! So thank you, and please keep up the hilarious work 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Emperortooco

VIP Member
How stupid putting all the xxx 🥴View attachment 1270282
She must think by adding the xxx’s it makes her look less of a twat for not having the energy to get her orders out promptly. Professional my arse !!

I’m off on my travels tomorrow again folks to Barcelona for the Spanish GP, might as well enjoy myself as long time dead ! Mr Tooco is loving this really early retirement lifestyle although he is keeping his hand in doing some freelance work now and again that I don’t understand nor really want to but hopefully I will be able to jump on and see what the porky twunt gets up to over the next week. So don’t be surprised if you see the odd bitchfest comment from me. Love u all fellow Tattlers BFN ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Totally agree with you 👍👍 her being the size she is, is definitely keeping her off YouTube. She doesn't want to have to answer to anyone for her massive weight gain so she's literally trying to avoid the big elephant in the room lol. If she lost a couple of stone even, she would want everyone especially YouTube to know and brag like she's a big expert. remember when she discovered calorie counting?! Of course even that come back would last all 5 minutes then she'd go hide again. YouTube isn't good enough for her but it was when she was a million stone lighter and had old YouTube 'friend's like Tan and Helen at her wedding to fill numbers. After all she has no real friends apart from Charlie.
I‘m back , well almost thank you so much for your virtual hug , could feel it from across the Irish Sea ❤. In fact while I’m on and unusually being soft a huge thankyou to everyone on here for your virtual well wishes, much appreciated and helped me through a really bad time xx. Let’s face it the only Elephant in the room is chins herself !! That toilet must be working in overdrive with the stuff she is polishing off and firing out at the other end💩💩

Wonder how chubbercise is going for her…and daft boy is back at the football 😂😂 lasted all of five minutes as usual. The wax melt business will be winding down soon too. How they’re coping with the way everything is going up, I don’t know. They must be absolutely skint, unless Linda left a huge legacy, which I doubt!
I’ve missed out on a lot recently but from my deductions and the bit I’ve seen I feel as though they are almost on the bones of their arses. That pathetic cottage industry that she has on the go isn’t making her a living. If she had more get up and go about her she might be able to scrape the equiv to what she did at Tesco but for One thing she is too interested in food and doing fuck all and secondly she has the intellect and business brain of a fucking goldfish. She copies off everyone else , can’t think for herself and worst of all, SHE WEARS FUCKING CROCS !!!!!

They're not sitting with their feet in a kiddie pool ffs :ROFLMAO:
Looks like a dog paddling pool, pair of scutters !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
When I’ve finally stopped laughing I’ll comment on this corker… all that time she spent telling everyone how successful and how much money she was making even buying Charlie a sports car because “he deserved it“ also getting the Audi and practically making enough to have a deposit for a house… She gave it all up to a run a wax melt business on TikTok 🤣🤣

Fuck me if Scotland ( No offence my Scottish peeps ) is his idea of a trip of a lifetime the poor fuckers not lived.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We are back on the we are moving soon shit…. I just popped her on while washing the fronts of my kitchen cupboards and I nearly fell off my little stool… guys they’ve out grown their flat 😂😂 funniest comment ever … Jane out growing a house/flat etc is usually something you do as you have children, not because you’ve put on about 6 stone since you’ve been there 😂😂

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
(Sorry for the serious post guys) Been thinking of you all day @Emperortooco cancer is an absolute bollox that effects way too many and I just wish I knew you personally to give you the biggest hug, have a laugh, even have a cry, have a natter with you and of course share a cheeky bottle of bubby, cider, or whatever tickles your fancy. I know I'm probably babblin on here but that's how I feel today. Stay strong and safe always everybody 💖

• Heart

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Fucking cheek of her posting this 😂😂😂 catfish extreme! I actually genuinely believe she thinks she looks like the filtered version of herself….

C2DEE11D-6ADD-49F7-B371-1B8BE74006DD.jpeg

when in reality she looks like……

81C3A8CF-6A96-48AF-9759-BC37F22475B2.jpeg

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I understand that but this fasting and calorie counting obviously doesn’t work for her either I think she needs discipline to lose the weight
She needs her fucking jaw wiring ! that’s the only thing that will sort that tub of lard out !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh dear Chins, such a shame naughty TikTok, maybe it wasn’t so wise to leave YouTube so abruptly 🤷🏼‍♀️ and just concentrate on TT … Did say at the time that TT was a very concentrated market for wax mewts / inferior fanny burning bath sponges etc with so much competition, now competition isn’t bad if you have the like ability factor added in and can draw people in but in your case you are sadly lacking and not many people actually like you which is why your bizness is failing.
The thing is she had alot of followers that were a bit older and they don't know how to use tik tok, she has never tried to help people find her tik tok shows. there were some comments somewhere not sure if it was youtube or insta where people were asking how to find tiktok and she deleted them even though they were genuine fan of hers. its like having a store and picking and choosing who can come in if you dont have tiktok you are not coming in, she is rejecting people because they chose not to use tiktok. she would be better off doing facebook lives or yt lives.

it goes to show that this is not a business to her it is a hobby because if it was a business she would be serious about it. she is not serious in any way shape or form:-
-product quality is shit,
-she complains about having to get products checked to professional standards because she cant make them well enough,
-customer service is shocking,
-her admin on lives are rude,
-the shipping rates and times are ridiculous,
-she lies about stock levels, she makes no money,
-she complains about suppliers,
-she refuses to work hard and doesn't understand why she has no profit
- hygiene levels are through the floor,
-she is putting sweets in her parcels with no food safety certificate that she knows is needed because Tan had to get one to send out pre-packaged sweets. and
-She looks dirty ALLLLLLL THE TIME-great for a so-called beauty brand
-she picks and chooses when she will use ppe such as gloves and hair net-even though its for the safety of her customers, not just for her.
-to top it off, she takes the piss online in videos of potential customers...

What makes her think any of the above is how to run a business unless it is just a game. she cannot be earning enough profit to contribute to any of the housebills.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
What an utter state they are! Charlie looks like he's about to be induced and Jane looks like mimi mcguire from shameless, cannot believe how they've packed even more on!!
@Sweatybetty that angry bird pic had me howling, obese angry bird 😂 did she pack their luggage in her cheeks???

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
There is no way she would buy genuine ones she won't even pay full price for a pizza and sends poor Charlie back to change it. No wonder he looks terrified of her he doesn't know what she is going to try and force him to do next to embarrass him

.plus she is likely trying to squeeze swollen ballooning trotters into a size too small.

Don't forget if you are in Eastbourne and suddenly need some electrical supplies that CEF do a great range and perhaps Manager Charlie can give you a discount with the voucher code MUCHLOVECHINS
Haha The trip to Eastbourne didn’t really go to plan. We cut it short as I wasn’t feeling great and scooted off to London to see Mr Tooco’s relatives, that went tits up as I took Ill, not a great experience am afraid . Am resting up at home and doing a bit of life admin and shit that you do when you are aware the grim reaper has half an eye on you , still Fact is we all have to go at some time don’t we and none of us know when , still Might outlive fucking chins yet 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Couple of things !
Firstly I,ve added a picture of our motorhome shitter to demonstrate just how “petite” they are and bear in mind ours is a 7.5 metre motorhome so canny size. How the fuck can you imagine her perched on top of that ready to explode. She would have to part her cheeks which would be fucking hard work to begin with so that each one would be slothing on each side ! Could the shitter actually hold her weight ? Did she remember to pull the grey lever before she went? If not it would be like a load of pig slurry splattering her arse ! God help us if she is in a campervan as shitters in those are like porta potties !!
Secondly - with her anxiety and IBS she will need to go more often so where you might get 2-3 days before you need to empty, with that blobby melt poor Charlie will have to empty it 2-3 times a day ! That van will stink and a new bog will probably be needed at the end of hire after those 2 have shat and demolished the fucker !! Nice to be back 😄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I am stunned at how terrible she looks. It is so concerning to see a woman in her twenties like this! She will be in pain with her joints and no doubt exhausted all of the time, with the bean doing things for her. She looks like she’s in a channel 5 documentary now.

Reactions: 13