Jane Gammons #44 From pukka pies to chubbercise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread already guys! Title credit goes to @doctordoctor and I think we shall now all think of clubbercise as chubbercise 😂

Thread suggestions can be used from p48 onwards and can't be too long or contain swear words......as you were tattle folk.

Last thread moved quickly, let's see what delights this one brings us

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you ladies! Jane is the gift that just keeps on giving…

Please do seek medical advice before trying this…it appears to give you piles.

It’s called ‘prancersise’ yes, really….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The vlog I'm wait for this year. Hoping ar Tan makes a YouTube comeback for the boyz. 📷📷📷
#Blackpool2022
#whathappensinblackpoolstaysinblackpool
#Chris&charliegetscammed

Screenshot_2022-05-11-12-50-45_kindlephoto-8875411.png

📷📷📷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to create an account just to thank you lot for months, perhaps years of entertainment. Honestly I’ve howled and nodded along with most of what is said. I too used to follow the usual culprits… gamo, tan, Debbie etc… but I wanted to twit myself in the face with the way they ended up being! So thank you, and please keep up the hilarious work 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The vlog I'm wait for this year. Hoping ar Tan makes a YouTube comeback for the boyz. 📷📷📷
#Blackpool2022
#whathappensinblackpoolstaysinblackpool
#Chris&charliegetscammed

View attachment 1258854

📷📷📷
that was the day he went to "rarrrrd all the rarrrrds" 😂

how does the chunk on the fork manage to look raw and burnt at the same time?

Had to create an account just to thank you lot for months, perhaps years of entertainment. Honestly I’ve howled and nodded along with most of what is said. I too used to follow the usual culprits… gamo, tan, Debbie etc… but I wanted to twit myself in the face with the way they ended up being! So thank you, and please keep up the hilarious work 👍🏻
welcome @fatgammo I love your user name 😂

• Haha
The dressing, cheese and croutons in the ceaser salad is adding so many empty calories that won't fill her so she's doomed to failure. I wonder if the 3 egg bagels will make a return? only 146 calories guuuys 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can’t the women just have a bloody ham roll for lunch and a litre of water and a piece of fruit 🍎 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why can’t the women just have a bloody ham roll for lunch and a litre of water and a piece of fruit 🍎 🙄
she'd be laid on the sofa like that bloke on the pot noodle advert years ago moaning she's fading away through lack of food by the time broad bean got it from work, the gallbladder voice would be out for sure!

potnoodle.jpg

• Haha
She could have had 2 heck chicken Italia burgers for 262 cals or 10 sausages for 300 cals. She doesn't want to lose weight, if she did she would make healthier choices! She could even have the burgers in a roll for the sum total of 530 cals. She is so stupid.
Why does she want to lose weight anyway? She said Charlie loves her fat! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could have had 2 heck chicken Italia burgers for 262 cals or 10 sausages for 300 cals. She doesn't want to lose weight, if she did she would make healthier choices! She could even have the burgers in a roll for the sum total of 530 cals. She is so stupid.
I love those heck burgers atm 😍 they are my go to lunch with a salad.

She may lose for a couple of weeks eating like that (only because her diet was so poor before) but no way she will cut her caloweeees as she gets lighter. So she will plateau fairly quickly. Delu-jane-al. Idk what her deal is, who is telling her that she should be eating like 2k calories a day haha?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.