Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I8fakes

She's definitely competition 😂 she is a right bitch though I bet she's in a management /supervisory role :ROFLMAO:
Hey Tattlers....just a little side note from me. When Toni was buying all Jane's 'Lucky Dips last night, a certain person said 'I think Toni is opening up her own shop'. Jane just giggled. But then Toni said...'No, I'm just buying 'samples'. I'm not sure what she's on about, but thought I'd just mention it

t

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
The way she was telling him to make her a drink last night 😬 lazy oaf go and do it yourself, I’d rather be single then put up with that thing she’s vile in all aspects 🤢

lexiloo

VIP Member
She asked a customer last night would it be ok to remove the box from the oil burner as it was making the outer box gape and the woman at the post office measures them 😂 maybe they charge her extra then
that will be what she means by costing her a fortune, she packs that much stuff in with the orders it will take them over size or weight for what she's charged for postage but that's her fault for not checking and keeping within the guidelines......thick as mince

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Amy is an eejit. God love her but she’s nuts. Jane wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and head butted her right in the middle of her enormous face. She’s now so obese, she’s struggling and I think that’s the reason she gave up her 10 minutes-a-fortnight job at Tesco…she just couldn’t cope with the walking she had to do. She’s really heading for serious health repercussions, not that you could ever make her see any sense regarding that. He’s the same, he must weigh a stone for every year of his life! They both look unkempt, he definitely looks depressed, he’s already said how embarrassed he was by his weight in the ‘be brave be you’ campaign that Jane started (spoiler: it was only him & her and he started the vlog by forgetting what it was called 😂) if only God had gifted him a brain cell, he’d make a run for it!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So chins thinks she's a millionaire because she has about 4 people spunking all their money on her pwoducts. Jesus 🥴 I need to start catching these lives. It would be so tempting to comment 😄

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Has she left tesco now then for good? I thought she wanted a mortgage? I can't be doing with her or that tiktok shite so I'm not up to date anymore! 😔
She’s on a ‘career break’ apparently! So she said on insta replies. Yeah, I know 🤣🤣🤣
The mortgage is no more!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Shocking isn’t it ... surely an assessment should mean, that your work will be assessed to make sure it’s compliant with health and safety etc etc
I honestly couldn’t believe what I was reading when I saw they didn’t check samples before giving out the certificate

Seems to me the reason so many of these TIK TOK peeps are doing these sorts of businesses is because they don’t seem to be regulated properly so they can get away with murder.
Must be ! so these CLP's are worth FA they don't even test the products :rolleyes: says a lot about why it's Scammons chosen career ,who would buy the stuff anyway when they see her set up and hygiene

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Saw that earlier 😂 how will she cope
I don't think she will ever go back. This career break to work on the biznezz is just the bullshit she's put out there to excuse her laziness

I pray an ex colleague comes on one day to dish the dirt 🤣

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Trust me when I say none of us are annoyed
Disbelief that someone would be so stupid but not annoyed hun 😚
87E69548-BF80-4245-9A02-CEE2A8052358.jpeg

• Haha