Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
It's rather off because FM isn't even in her bio, much grub Jan is the only one. I looked on her FM page and no-one has tagged her since last year in a post. She hasn't posted since Sept last year. Funny way to run a biznezz
I'm nearly sure she said around Christmas that she sells it on her website but it couldn't be very many if she's not advertising it.

I really wanna see her at a real angle because even that sky high camera isn’t hiding her stomach and I can’t even see a neck I bet they got takeaway straight after and are in a fat greasy food coma right now 🐽
The diet hasn't commenced then if they're going away on holiday

Reactions: 9

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
I saw someone suggest buying a bigger house instead of getting a unit and she went all flustered but it does make much more sense she just knows she wouldn’t ever get a mortgage

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I watched one of her silly tiktoks and then the next one that came on, was about a woman who'd burnt her flat out and was telling everyone to throw the wax melts and oil burners in the bin! 😳 do they know something we don't?! 😄

• Wow
  • Haha
Why is her whipped soap covered in packing peanuts? Is she buying it in now!

The mods are so full of shite 🙄

lView attachment 1006056

Did the live cut off ?

The only genuine thing she’s posted View attachment 1006113
She looks ill. She needs to get to bed at a reasonable time then she wouldn't stay in bed all day and some fresh air would give her some colour in her cheeks. She has decided that she wants to hide away shrivel up at her age and be housebound, perhaps some counseling is needed..
how does she not realise that if she actually took pride in her own personal hygiene and health that she might sell more products.

RIght now the majority of people see a person who is greedy for money and couldn't give a shit about her business image at all.

Why would you buy soap off someone who looks like they don't use it and don't wash their hair or even make any effort to do anything other than inflate

HollaBallers

I miss the weightloss bullshit.

This girl boss/boss babe crap is painful BUT...... is it wrong that I'm itching to catch a live because I need to see the madness for myself 😂

• Haha

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Oh yes. She was looking forward to ‘date night’ with daft boy, table booked and everything (as if) ended up eating pizza at the sea front…I especially loved the drives to doggers point in the car she bought daft boy, wrapped up in blankets watching films on the iPad…comedy gold!! 😂😂
Have they still got that car ?

Has she deleted all those packing videos on YouTube now and moved to Tiktok ?

Firebug

Chatty Member
Her mods are like Rottweillers , it's like a scene from the Omen where they step out of the shadows to guard their master 😂
She went live yesterday or the day before and there were more mods on than viewers at one point, I bet it makes her feel very special :p

• Haha

Busymum

Katie from the Upton Millards has put an unboxing of Much love Jane products up on their channel she seems to be a regular customer

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
And how can you charge people 2 lots of postage 🤣 she said it’s costing her to much money 🤣🤣 just madness 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Wow 4 snap bars plus postage £17.99. Most sellers charge 2.50 per bar, that’s daylight robbery.

• Wow

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
The fact the card said good luck and not your will be missed or anything more personal says it all and most people have a little leaving do a few drinks but I bet they have their own version to celebrate which will involve take away and the sofa

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Bet they aren’t still “paying” for her car yet another con and lie she told Charlie for him to agree to her getting a newer car on finance

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Breathing in fumes from 4 wax melt burners in a room couldn’t be good for your lungs. Her followers are as dim as she is.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I think Toni Ann is a ‘plant’ she really isn’t buying all this crap, she’s just there to encourage the rest of the idiots.