Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She had that t shirt on yesterday sweaty cow

Only the shop love 🤣🤣
D1F5C2F1-111A-48D1-92F5-5D9C184FCF91.jpeg

The gift that just keeps giving 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She’s just said she needs some comfy slippers with more support seen as she’s gonna be in slippers ALL day 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She would sell a used tea bag if she could 🙄

They would be better used as lucky dip boxes least you can’t see what you are getting

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I wonder at what point she will realise she doesn’t want to gain anymore weight I think she’s got depression the first thing to go if often person hygiene but she’s also cut off from the outside world and only gets comfort from eating like someone said she will regret giving up her only contact with the real world she’s explained anxiety before and how it was and I think it got worse and she is avoiding everything which just reinforces the anxiety and I do feel a bit sorry for Charlie since he has to deal with plus keep her financially and also do basic chores she should be doing it won’t be long until she never leaves the flat next step will be parcels collected from the door so she doesn’t even have to drop them at the post office and it’s an awful thing to see from such a young woman I often forget she is only young really since she acts like someone who has given up on life already I don’t know how Charlie puts up with it he has absolutely no life anymore outside of work and used to have so many hobbies and friends instead of Jane playing boss girl she needs to get some help with her obvious mental health issues and then work on leading a normal life with her HUSBAND and make memories that are more than an out of season oap holiday in which all they do is sit in eating and watching telly of all the years I’ve watched her I’ve never seen them do anything together really not once a cinema trip or bowling the odd cheap mea out but even then most were cancelled to eat in the car how can they not see how strange that is
Imagine if they had a child, it too would be a shut in ,she wouldn't take it anywhere on her own . Look at where they live so many lovely walks ,bars and restaurants yet they make use of none of it ,they may as well be living on an island in the middle of the ocean for all they see of the outside world.

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Well hopefully Charlie will man up and realise she’s taking him for a fool he can’t go along with it forever it’s probably costing more to run than she’s making in profit and he’s having to give up his weekends for it. It’s all over priced and the internet is flooded with the same stuff so it’s not long term and she will have nothing to fall back on will she

monga

VIP Member
Well hopefully Charlie will man up and realise she’s taking him for a fool he can’t go along with it forever it’s probably costing more to run than she’s making in profit and he’s having to give up his weekends for it. It’s all over priced and the internet is flooded with the same stuff so it’s not long term and she will have nothing to fall back on will she
I think she'd have made more out of the MF sponsorship and JD seasonings on her YT than she will TikTok ,she should've applied herself more to buiding her YT that's where her true subs lie .

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Toni Anne has let the title of mod go to her head, she's like one of those bolshy doormen who think they own the pub! She's laughable, imagine thinking you're well ard and acting all cocky because you mod for smelly Jane

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Charlie will have to take on another job they'll be nothing in the bank at this rate .

How long before she's scammed on TikTok marketplace 😂

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
she'd have to make one out of a washing line :ROFLMAO: who are these people that befriend her? first it was oddball Amy, then the upton millards with their filthy floors and arse flashing vlogs now Toni-Anne! Does she go searching on villageidiots.com ???
A washing line and a yacht sail.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
From what I could see just boring weight loss stickers and diet diaries...personally I think they're a bit pointless and cheesy and people only fill them in to brag online about how 'good' they are being 🤣🤣
I take it she doesn't use them herself 🙈

• Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Do you think anyone will even notice when she’s left although I do expect a post about how much she will miss everyone and how much they will miss her because she’s so amazing and they won’t manage without her half hour shift a day

Jo-nos

VIP Member
The markets flooded with these sellers, as consumers we can pick and choose who we want to buy from why would you buy a £10 dip from her with 4 items when another girl does 6 items and puts more effort in. She won’t last

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
how unprofessional she kept saying how much her website cost her and she pays lots for her website who says that it’s none of the customer business is that how she tries to sell? Making people feel bad for her and I’m sure she said her website was FREE when she made it she put it on her story I did have a little chuckle at her dressed as the honey monster watching hair and all

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
God knows what she’s on about but it’s funny as fuck 🤣 I think she’s starting to realise she’s spending to much money on all the pink crap and thank you cards 🤣 I mean when people have declined the glitter strands for environmental reasons she looks livid 🥴😭🤣

• Haha