Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Are you still CC
Loving your little business
Your so cute 🥰
Your such a kind person you deserve all the luck

Wonder would she reply if we asked how her MIL is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

monga

VIP Member
She'll never last doing this it's too much work for her ,you can tell she's struggling with it all .

square_spoon

VIP Member
Cheapest of the cheap ingredients and it’s not like they are made in a clean environment. A filthy, musty flat using kitchen utensils. No thank you!
I’m sure there’s an elegant whiff of Golden Fry gravy granules off of the mewts made in the jug of a Monday 🤢 🥩 🥕

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I see she’s still packing the 90 orders from Tuesday if she didn’t piss about so much she’s have had them all done and posted by now

square_spoon

VIP Member
I've used Royal Mail drop and go and collections in work and I've never had someone measure them in front of me 🤔 it would be defeating the object for quickness 😄
She might have form for trying to sneak things into a cheaper rate that are actually too large for it and they’re clamping down in her 🤣

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Not sure about that. Apologies if I'm wrong but I've read that you do need a licence for music played on livestreams. A few have had strikes issued for it
I’m not sure I just assume they can as they all do it

Oh god the inuendo last night when she said put the hard one in first. They’re like a couple of 12 year olds. I nearly vommed 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Is that the wine talking 😂
She’s attention seeking again! For some reason she has to be constantly told how wonderful she is, how brilliant she is, how pretty she is, what a fantastic job she’s doing with her “buisiness”. She’s feeling a bit low and needs sympathy. We see this time and time again with her. She’s Mental, she needs help!

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She looked so uncomfortable just bending down face looked like it was gonna explode 🤯
She obviously would not be gaining all this weight if she was as busy as she makes out , she should be working full time at Tesco and doing this crap on the side , I hope the bean can get in loads of overtime because they will need the extra cash 💵

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
It’s funny because her bestie Nadia was saying that if she ever feels anxious or down to get out for a walk even a brisk half an hour walk can make you feel so much better I bet Jane doesn’t leave the flat at all some days and she was so excited Charlie would be home earlier so they could go on walks but I bet if we looked back at the timeline she had just started a business and so already planned to have him closer so he could be home earlier to do he work for her

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
. This is what happened as soon as Jane’s heels were out the door at Tesco
Your giving her to much credit I expect most of them are like “who’s Jane?” 😂 “Oh her I thought she left years ago I never see her”

I want to know what she’s doing right now what warrants leaving employment? She doesn’t make much herself she is almost fully stocked and she does her lives at the weekends so what is she actually doing with all her time? I wonder if her leaving has anything to do with lots of retail places requiring staff to work more weekends where possible I’ve a good friend who works in another retail place and she’s now having to do 3 out of 4 weekends when they used to be allowed to do every other weekend

View attachment 1022716

More buying crap and she’s shocked they was delivered by Hermes lol
Most places used my Hermes and even waitrose use yodel which are the shittest ever delivery company is this her way of making the switch over saying it then will go and start using my Hermes

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
I really wanna see her at a real angle because even that sky high camera isn’t hiding her stomach and I can’t even see a neck I bet they got takeaway straight after and are in a fat greasy food coma right now 🐽

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Apparently she still has her team of JanesGems ?? and still sells the odd bottle of FM but she doesn't mention it at all
It's rather off because FM isn't even in her bio, much grub Jan is the only one. I looked on her FM page and no-one has tagged her since last year in a post. She hasn't posted since Sept last year. Funny way to run a biznezz