Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
I don’t really keep up with her Instagram these days but I had a look this morning. She’s so massive and looks like dog shit :eek: so so unhealthy. And I thought she was making out they were well on their way to getting a mortgage and buying a house 😂 Definitely not going to happen now she’s quit Tesco. What an idiot

Reactions: 10
To tight to eat out he will be eyeing up the beers then back to a very heated place and copious amounts of mollys Tesco treats 🤣

The last holiday food shop done me in 🤣 was a weekly shop for the Radfords for a couple of days away 🐷

bet the sides where like this when bean brought shopping in View attachment 1053642
🤣🤣 that was the funniest thing ever ... they had enough groceries for a month, and had packed everything from home bar the kitchen sink... I remember thinking I had, had a lucky escape because I’d been in that very holiday park the weekend before her...

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
She was quite entertaining back then but now she's just up her sizable arse. She's always been a bitch under it all but was bearable
I think she is unhappy af. I mean she’s gaining daily, she has no fwends, average at best biznissss, no life outside the manky flat, no prospect of buying a house etc. She can say she is living her best little life with her dead behind the eyes huzbindddd but happy people don’t act like a bitch the way she does. She has let some creepy wee mods and lucky dip ‘success’ (running in a loss tho lol) pump her ego right up. It’s quite sad really. Jane….get a life hun! 😂😂

lexiloo

VIP Member
I wouldn't buy anything to do with cleaning or grooming from her, she looks like she's slept in a skip for a fortnight 🤮 a fully loaded soap sponge is required for sure!!! ponger

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I’ve no idea how these two are friends I mean apart from the obvious Jane is bossy and childish and Helen although mad as a hatter she’s got a family, job and friends in the real world I dunno why she fan girled Jane so much the shit they chat though is funny since the most moving she does now is spinning in her broken chair
I honestly think the livingstones don’t like her they tolerate her for Charlie’s sake, he seems really fond of Jared, but I always got a sense they couldn’t stand her ,seemed to snigger at her at times .I’m sure they rip the back out of her behind the scenes.

I8fakes

I actually tried to start my own business making and selling wax melts, candles etc. a few years ago. But beleive me.. the price of wax, colour dyes and esp the fragrant oils are so darn expensive!! I gave up in the end because I was spending more on the wax and fragrant oils than I was making in profit. Good luck to Jane if she can make a profit, but it's a saturated market. So many people are doing the same thing at the moment. I can see she seems to be doing really well at the moment, esp on Tik Tok. But let's hope she is genuine, and is making all these products herself.! I think if we find out she is actually 'BUYING' in these products, instead of making them herself, then her business will go down hill very quickly.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Nothing about this remotely screams luxury as she calls it all 🤢 cheap plastic and neom colours and tacky bows , bet all this shit would stain the bath and shower and take ages to clean 🧼 and also not good for the ph levels of the lady garden 😬 a valentines soap that could endanger sexy time after use hardly screams valentines to me 🥴
Yip I don't think the mens and ladies valentine boxes will have the desired effect ,they might set your bits on fire but in the wrong way 😂

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
To the poster who asked, yes that’s daft boys jumper that he wore with his beautiful, well cut, bespoke camel coat! 😂😂 God love him, he was 10 stones lighter then and it still wouldn’t button! Poor Charlie, he’s just her stooge.

• Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Last week her mum had an order and Jane said oh mum I’ve still got your last order here imagine charging your mum but also then not even dropping it off 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I’m sure she’s anaemic. There isn’t an ounce of nutrition passes her lips, she’s completely malnourished. Her diet is appalling, you just need to look at her to see that. She’s storing up huge health problems…

monga

VIP Member
She’ll never last running MLJ she’ll be crawling back to her two hr shift in Tesco realising she never had it so good, she can barely stand for an hour she’s so unfit never mind making it her income.