Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
There was someone on TikTok talking about these assessments which mean nothing as the seller can change the recipe as they go along and nobody is monitoring it, so it's basically a piece of paper then it's a free for all.
So she's lying about not being able to make new scents ?

Reactions: 9

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Omg why is she using the counter service at Royal mail? Surely she should have a business account that collects or you can drop and go if she's making so much money

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
How do you manage to eat 24/7 while dabbling in hobby crafts at the expense of you and your husband’s future? Love watching your little life xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Haha
how unprofessional she kept saying how much her website cost her and she pays lots for her website who says that it’s none of the customer business is that how she tries to sell? Making people feel bad for her and I’m sure she said her website was FREE when she made it she put it on her story I did have a little chuckle at her dressed as the honey monster watching hair and all
She will probably have read the post on here earlier about her not having earn't much if she couldn’t afford the £120 assessment charge without selling her lucky dip bags ... hence the website is very expensive 🤣

Maybe he's having a date night with a blow up doll 😂

Where else would you put them 👀View attachment 1026274

View attachment 1026298
Lord above the mind boggles at just how stupid her followers are ... and WTF would you continue to buy wax melts if you have 66 of the fuckers already Jesus that Toni is worse than bloody Amy and that’s saying something 🤣

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Saw this on tik tok and thought of chins 🤣 just a light lunch 🍞 😳
04A85297-98EF-4F4D-B25A-7EBC67B37D35.jpeg

She must be using Mal 😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
These people she has guarding her and bigging up her pwducts on TikTok look like nutcases 🥴 At the moment it's a relatively "new thing" to her. But as others have said, there's hundreds of people on there doing the same thing. She's not even got her own ideas she's just copying other sellers. It's only a matter of time before these subs move on to buying from someone else. She's probably making a £1.00 an hour, if that. It is a hobby, not a biznezzz.

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Bullshit will she come back on YouTube. The only time she will be back, is when she needs to admit her soap on a rope biznezzzz has failed and she's trying to claw back favour. It's the same with instagram. Tesco wanted her to fuck off years ago 😄 she won't go back even if the biznezzz dies away

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Waves 👋. Thought of JG for the first time in ages. Checked out her YouTube

Came here just to get up to date. WTF her face would out moon the full moon, still a sly grifter in a manky cold flat, Charlie still being downtrodden. I'll call back in a few months, I'm pretty sure it will be the same.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
So now she’s apparently not gonna burn out let’s see how much she puts into this biznessss, I expect lots of activity on all social media outlets and lots of hard graft 😜 and 50 + orders a day 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
She isn’t happy because she’s realised Tesco wasn’t the problem her lack of self control and motivation is she thought leaving Tesco meant she would get more done but being self employed and lazy is just asking for bad news if I had her time and LD is what sold well i would be doing them several times a week this will eventually just be another fad like all the rest she tied ebay she tried to start a sim game play stream she tried putting stickers on bottles she tried making some sweet things I’m sure she even tried to do giveaways at some point and then FM and now this as soon as the real work starts she’s off to something new