Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Can we spare a thought for her poor neighbour upstairs who now has to put up with her being home all day and shouting on lives and bumping around in the evenings. Do you remember the vlog she said she had her Christmas wrapping paper ready to bang on the ceiling 🤣

She said she needs a lie in tomorrow and also now she’s working from home she doesn’t know when to have lunch 🤣

I can’t deal with her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Something bit fishy about it I reckon 🤔 if she’s a genuine buyer and has paid for it all then she deserves the skin rashes she’s gonna get 🤢

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She’s taking him to hobby craft tomorrow to buy some bags. Poor bloke the height of his weekend excitement ffs

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Basically just look at things we’ve questioned that will be what she asks herself and answers 🥱 she goes on about youtube but looking back ALL she ever did was sit and disclose personal information she would sit on the bedroom floor in the car or on the sofa with some kitchen chat that is all her channel was if she didn’t talk about her personal business what would she have done shown us a top up shop every day?
As soon as Tan and Helen left YouTube I knew she wouldn’t be far behind. Chins copies everything that other people do, she’s never had an original idea about anything.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
To be honest, if I was running a business I would not want people to see such shite videos of me on YT, state of the house, of them and how the 'products' are made! She is going to find out very quickly that TikTok can be a brutal place, there are dozens of wax sellers on there daily, chatting and working away, answering questions and engaging with their viewers. I hate Jane's standard reply 'all prices on the website' just plain lazy, she should be able to say exactly what the prices are, it's hardly a secret!!

If you have noticed that some of the sellers are using much better equipment, large wax dispensers and they can actually pipe properly! And what is it with Jane showing how customers love her bath bombs, she doesn't even make them herself! I watch Beehaven, she makes her own bath bombs, yes in her kitchen but the lengths she goes to so that everywhere is clean and tidy.

I think Jane is making a huge mistake putting all her eggs in the TikTok basket.
It'll be too much hard work for her she'll not be able to sit watching telly all day, daftboy will want some kind of return for his money he'll have to end up running the show when she starts playing up saying the pressure is too much ,it's written all over her.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
So daft boys day off tomorrow will consist of him chauffeuring her around Eastbourne dropping off orders. He doesn’t want her in a unit on her own at night and she needs a pup to keep her company. How fat would the poor thing get coz she’d never walk it 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Aww I miss our old Jane, she was such a dumb fucker with just a bit of a sly bitch undertone. Now she is a full on narcissistic prick who thinks she's a cut above the rest. I miss the three witches aka Jane, Tan and Helen. Does anyone remember when Jane and Helen were pissed and doing the live in ? a caravan away somewhere? Comedy gold all of it. This shit won't last long I don't think. I'm actually really worried about her and bean. They are so unhealthy. For a young couple they really don't look after themselves at all. They are a full on health situation that is waiting to happen 🤔
It's funny though because I've been saying since I joined this thread a few years ago now 😱 I could see she was quite a nasty person underneath it all. Quite shocking really how it came true!

I miss their old vlogs and taking the piss out of them before she really stuck the boot into the bean and got all fat and miserable. I agree it won't last long. Too many people doing the same thing. She's a fool to give up work

• Heart

bobandblu

"Perfect for moving or a business" yeah, I think the people that actually click on a sale ad for packing peanuts know what theyre for, you absolute (wax) melt.

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
At least they have both had a dip in chlorine via the hot tub nice clean for them both 🥺
Wonder what they actually talk about and that ? Must be so fucking dull 😳 bet she ain’t even seen his man sausage 😬😬

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
It's rather off because FM isn't even in her bio, much grub Jan is the only one. I looked on her FM page and no-one has tagged her since last year in a post. She hasn't posted since Sept last year. Funny way to run a biznezz
Much grub Jane 😂 That has made me laugh. It’s too early for thread title suggestions but surely that has to be a contender 😂

• Haha