Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
She’s a terrible affliction, everytime her elbow bends her mouth opens 😂

The 80’s answer to a bath bomb 😂
43C2C0CA-9845-4680-94F6-E6EDD82DA0BE.jpeg

Janes new Mother’s Day range

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s trolling us surely, she said even though she was part time she was there a lot!!! Two mornings, fuck off Jane you would know a hard days work if it hit you in the chubby wobbly gob

She’s saying the people at Tesco knew how she was struggling to manage everything and would tell how how tired she looked 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve actually caught her live for once! She looks like she’s gonna burst 😳

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Well the headhunted bean transferred back to Eastbourne because he was too stupid to realise the 6 hours of travelling a day would take its toll 🙄 and chins is the only person I know that can change her hours/days on a weekly basis 🥴 bet Tesco hold an after hours party 🎉 to celebrate more canteen food being available now chins is on a sabbatical 😜

• Haha

HollaBallers

There's no way in hell she's making any money from this - I make and sell wax melts (on the side - because theres no way I'd give up my day job, I started as it was something the kids wanted to make for their nanna and it seemed a shame to waste the kit after they got bored) and even though I'm stocked in a couple of local shops, its just really pocket money/extra savings as you couldn't pay the bills with it. The market is saturated with it all and her attitude towards potential customers is absolutely mindboggling!!!

lexiloo

VIP Member
Blocked her over asking about packaging? omg what a giant baby she is and as for Toni she's pathetic, these dweebs deserve each other!

lexiloo

VIP Member
I wish I could remember who said on an earlier thread (so I could tag them for their brilliance) that Helen and Jane looked like the plain sisters from a period drama hanging round looking miserable because nobody wanted to marry them :ROFLMAO: whenever I see a picture of them together it pops in my head and gives me the giggles

jane.png

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Jane, you’re achieving nowt. You’re playing at this and that complete idiot you’re married to is too thick or too scared to put a stop to this sham business and tell you to get a proper, full-time job so that you can both move on with your life. How long do expect to carried in this marriage? If he’d a brain cell he’d pack his bags and leave!

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
To tight to eat out he will be eyeing up the beers then back to a very heated place and copious amounts of mollys Tesco treats 🤣

The last holiday food shop done me in 🤣 was a weekly shop for the Radfords for a couple of days away 🐷

bet the sides where like this when bean brought shopping in
F0034B92-287C-450A-A4E1-F73EE1812268.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
God she looks terrible! She probably doesn’t sleep well, when I was a Big Bitch (as I always call my obese stage haha), I had terrible sleeping patterns coz I snored and ate shit food. Now that I am a Medium Sized Bitch, I sleep alot better. Like a full 7hrs a night and I reckon the weightloss and better eating has contributed 🙂

I wouldnt be surprised if Jane had sleep apnea, with that roll of fat round her neck! The funny thing is, if she maintained a healthy diet/weight/lifestyle she wouldn’t be tired/run down all the time, thus wouldn’t have had to quit tesco.
She won’t sleep well at all she was moaning about indigestion in a recent live and in old vlogs she said at her heaviest she had awful reflux, Indigestion and mentioned sleep apnea before and she was nowhere near the size she us now she’s well over her heaviest I also find it shocking she is on tablets for things in her 20s as if it’s normal.

Even 30 minute a day light exercise would help her so much it’s no good being so sedentary and why does she only work evening and weekends what’s she done all day?

monga

VIP Member
Her mods are like Rottweillers ,it's like a scene from the Omen where they step out of the shadows to guard their master 😂

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I know we’ve said it before but she would definitely pass for someone in their 50s. She looks worse every time I see her.