Jane Gammons #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow I leave the thread alone for one night and come back to five pages to catch up on :ROFLMAO: that last thread moved fast eh? so fast we didn't get to suggest titles and yet she did so little, shows how much there is to snark on about her for sure!

So she's no longer doing members vids and the only vlogs she does these days are those crappy boring long ass "pack wiv me" so what does she actually do that she claims keeps her so busy? There is no way she' making enough from the crappy soaps and bath bombs to make decent income so something else is going on for sure...hmmmm

Happy birthday @Sweatybetty hope you have a damn fine day
Hi need your help apparently Sharon starting afresh at 50 has a tattle thread can't find it,can you help me sort of hate watching and I would be interested in other opinions x

Reactions: 1
So much for her bragging about buying Charlie his dream car and it will be an investment :rolleyes: must have been costing a fortune in repairs. I'm sure she said not long ago that he still had the car unless it didn't sell?

Reactions: 8
So much for her bragging about buying Charlie his dream car and it will be an investment :rolleyes: must have been costing a fortune in repairs. I'm sure she said not long ago that he still had the car unless it didn't sell?
Probably the lingering, faint whiff of sweaty hog was putting people off lol

probably can’t afford it no more and might be getting into debt because of boss babes playing shops with her luxshree business. Or people usually sell or upgrade to a more family friendly car when they’re expecting…

Reactions: 10

probably can’t afford it no more and might be getting into debt because of boss babes playing shops with her luxshree business. Or people usually sell or upgrade to a more family friendly car when they’re expecting…
There's no chance chins is knocked up she's way too selfish for a baby ,they already have another car should the day ever come👶the suspension was wrecked in it she used to wobble like a giant jelly every time they were on the move.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

There’s no chance they can afford to be a 2 car household with Chins barely/no longer working at Tesco, barely making a profit with her likkle biznissssss, not really selling FM anymore (and probably not making a profit off of #JanesGems 😂 anymore, as people always give up after a while with MLM’s).

Reactions: 7
They just can't fit it in it anymore, they barely could when she first purchased it and they've both expanded someone then.

That's actually terrible if they're selling the car because they can't fit in it anymore or they can't afford it! They need to pull their heads out of their arses if that's the case. How embarrassing!

I don't think Charlie gets much use out of it he always seems to be ferrying her around ,he doesn't get any freetime to himself to enjoy it.

After her being so pleased she was able to buy daft boy his dream car! They must’ve been in it 6 times….all those ’date nights’ to BH, with KFC rice boxes, blankets, looking at sunsets and ‘netflixxx’ on the iPad, oh deeeaaahhh, it didn’t last long. I don’t think they can fit in it to be honest.

Reactions: 9
Remember them cruising down country lanes with the top down to show off her mermaid waves and the wind blowing beans two hairs .She thought she was Shakira 🥴
7C7ED6B3-DC97-4DCB-9D49-8661CBB99D7D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
first 5 mins are taking about the mince pies they have purchased from a local shop 🥴 they are lovely but expensive at £3 something for 4
Trying to cook mrs Hinch pasta (looks like vomit after a night out )
Going out for late night walks in the dark
Since being on tik tok her biznessssss has blown up 😂😂😂 she can’t keep up its a brilliant way to advertise 🥺
And a long speech about shes emotional but it’s the right time as something has to give !

And she’s got all crap on her carpet she even points it out

Attachments

• Haha
first 5 mins are taking about the mince pies they have purchased from a local shop 🥴 they are lovely but expensive at £3 something for 4
Trying to cook mrs Hinch pasta (looks like vomit after a night out )
Going out for late night walks in the dark
Since being on tik tok her biznessssss has blown up 😂😂😂 she can’t keep up its a brilliant way to advertise 🥺
And a long speech about shes emotional but it’s the right time as something has to give !

And she’s got all crap on her carpet she even points it out
The only thing about to give is her knicker elastic :rolleyes:
I can't believe how shabby she's treated her paying members she should refund them for the last 6 months .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.