Jane Gammons #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't see a popular thread name suggestion, report if there's one.

Let's stay in topic and not derail with arguments

Reactions: 7
wow I leave the thread alone for one night and come back to five pages to catch up on :ROFLMAO: that last thread moved fast eh? so fast we didn't get to suggest titles and yet she did so little, shows how much there is to snark on about her for sure!

So she's no longer doing members vids and the only vlogs she does these days are those crappy boring long ass "pack wiv me" so what does she actually do that she claims keeps her so busy? There is no way she' making enough from the crappy soaps and bath bombs to make decent income so something else is going on for sure...hmmmm

Happy birthday @Sweatybetty hope you have a damn fine day

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for all the birthday love guys ❤ 🥂

Thread suggestion.. she’s rough she’s frumpy her soaps are bloody dodgy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The happiest of big birthdays to you @Sweatybetty.

Although she doesn’t seem remotely able to care *about* another human nevermind care *for* one I do think she thinks a baby will be the answer to all her prayers. She’ll become in her mind a ‘lady who lunches’, she’ll never again have to explain why she doesn’t work outside the home and Charwee will pander to her every need as it’s so stwesssssssfullllllll being a stay-at-home mum.

Not shading stay at home parents at all, it is indeed a very difficult job. Chins has been workshy since she came out of the womb herself so this will be her meal ticket 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The happiest of big birthdays to you @Sweatybetty.

Although she doesn’t seem remotely able to care *about* another human nevermind care *for* one I do think she thinks a baby will be the answer to all her prayers. She’ll become in her mind a ‘lady who lunches’, she’ll never again have to explain why she doesn’t work outside the home and Charwee will pander to her every need as it’s so stwesssssssfullllllll being a stay-at-home mum.

Not shading stay at home parents at all, it is indeed a very difficult job. Chins has been workshy since she came out of the womb herself so this will be her meal ticket 🤣
I always say this but can you imagine those two dullards being your parents? 🥴 they are just so lame, you wouldn’t want to bring your mates home ever because they are so embarrassing. I don’t think Chins would cope well with a baby, no more just nipping out up beachy head for a drive for a start!

Reactions: 8
I always say this but can you imagine those two dullards being your parents? 🥴 they are just so lame, you wouldn’t want to bring your mates home ever because they are so embarrassing. I don’t think Chins would cope well with a baby, no more just nipping out up beachy head for a drive for a start!
Kid would probably end up as much of a dullard so wouldn’t know the difference 😂

• Haha
Poor kid would probably end up writing valentine cards to himself/herself like daddy Bean 😬 I can see Chins as an overbearing mother too.
Me too, always giving her kid a hard time about something, not because the kid did anything wrong but just because it’s ma is an asshole

Thanks for all the birthday love guys ❤ 🥂

Thread suggestion.. she’s rough she’s frumpy her soaps are bloody dodgy
Happy birthday fellow chinette hope you have a day on the arse dented sofa, filled with club biscuits, fridge raiders, one gin and chips in a steamed up car in the dark on beachyhead 🥳😘 you're practically the same age as me! Only a few weeks between us we're nearly Tattle twins 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could you picture those two with a baby :rolleyes: the child would be rearing them .

How much has she herself filtered on TikTok 😂 no one will recognise her on the live
FACC1A89-EAEB-4460-A214-4DF5EDF5AB4F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
god what an unfortunate bit for tikkk tokkkk (as jane says) to choose to have as the cover of her wee video. I’m old, idk if I am describing this properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feeling pissed guys 🍷 dunno how I found the time to be honest been so busy guysssss been manic no time to relarxxxxxxxx 🥴🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Feeling pissed guys 🍷 dunno how I found the time to be honest been so busy guysssss been manic no time to relarxxxxxxxx 🥴🥂
Enjoy x I bet you can't contain yourself waiting for the last members vid :m Carolyn will be beside herself with grief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.