Jane Gammons #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she calls it ‘cheeky’ like it’s her first unhealthy snack in a while when we know she’s probably smashed over 3000 calories already today.
Cheeky as in it's the only one left she's consumed the rest while Charwees out ,she's gone all out to include cream too

Was just looking on her community page to see if she’s said anything about doing away with the members area ( nothing btw) but saw this! …and she maintains we’re making things up about her using his mum for clicks 🙄
6BD59FBA-9860-433F-ACC0-8CCE1B36D07F.jpeg
C5A84098-6A27-4EC7-B18D-90EE8EBBBD89.jpeg

Must be another of her puppet accounts the tell tale your instead of you’re is clear
E02D6B48-A83E-40FD-8940-5E55EA278053.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember her making them Christmas eve boxes 😂 They’re definitely “ touched “ the pair of them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember her making them Christmas eve boxes 😂 They’re definitely “ touched “ the pair of them 🥴
Absolute bloody fruit loops the pair of them ... I make a Christmas Eve box up for my granddaughter who’s 5 but going on 15 🤣🤣 don’t you just love 5 year olds ... the reason I do it is so that Mum and Dad don’t know what’s in the box either imagine packing a box for yourself and opening it a couple of days later 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Absolute bloody fruit loops the pair of them ... I make a Christmas Eve box up for my granddaughter who’s 5 but going on 15 🤣🤣 don’t you just love 5 year olds ... the reason I do it is so that Mum and Dad don’t know what’s in the box either imagine packing a box for yourself and opening it a couple of days later 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've never known grown adults to do that 😂 she did elf on the shelf too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Love how she calls it ‘cheeky’ like it’s her first unhealthy snack in a while when we know she’s probably smashed over 3000 calories already today.
It was probably cheeky as it said 'don't you think you've scoffed enough today love?' so she decapitated it and drowned it in squirty cream :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes that’s it 🤣🤣 OMG I nearly pissed myself watching that
I kept thinking this a grown woman with no kids ... WTF I really do think she has special needs I honestly can’t believe she’d act the way she does otherwise.
There must be a want in there somewhere they even bought Eddie some clothes and boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.