Jane Gammons #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't last time I looked ! she was uploading stories at midnight there's no way she's in Tesco if she's still up at that hour.
If she is still at Tesco (which we all doubt) the crafty cow defo has Mondays and Fridays off, I’ve noticed the pattern. She must be so popular with her colleagues/ex colleagues, no weekends, every Christmas off, then her little cushy midweek hours!

Reactions: 6
If she is still at Tesco (which we all doubt) the crafty cow defo has Mondays and Fridays off, I’ve noticed the pattern. She must be so popular with her colleagues/ex colleagues, no weekends, every Christmas off, then her little cushy midweek hours!
Unless she’s gotten a new lease of life how is she not complaining about running to the post office and making all those wax melts when she comes home she even was babysitting a couple of days last week as well as doing the lives? I don’t believe she’s still there unless she’s out on long term sick leave .

Unless she’s gotten a new lease of life how is she not complaining about running to the post office and making all those wax melts when she comes home she even was babysitting a couple of days last week as well as doing the lives? I don’t believe she’s still there unless she’s out on long term sick leave .
she is probably babysitting cash in hand to save them nursery costs and not declaring the money she gets for it

I think she might have made it onto mums net, unless there's another one like her, the description is Chins to a tee. It's thread about asking if FM perfumes is a MLM.
Her Pyrex jug she does her gravy in 🤣😳 I honestly wouldn't put it past her to use the same things

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she might have made it onto mums net, unless there's another one like her, the description is Chins to a tee. It's thread about asking if FM perfumes is a MLM.
That's so funny! it has to be her surely, she was using her chopping board, jug and spoon to make hers on a live once :ROFLMAO:

new thread folks.....see you there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.