Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
What’s she talking about? ‘Sharing memories of our wedding’ you are constantly banging on about your wedding! ITS BEEN THREE YEARS FOR GODS SAKE!! LET IT GO!! the last few weeks have been difficult for you because daft boy has dealing with his mum going into a home and you cannot stand his full attention not being on you, not because you’re upset in anyway about Mrs G, you hate her, you’ve made it blatantly obvious over the years…‘she’s a monster’ those were your words, said on YouTube, not in private, on YouTube. And as for ’taking’ your 31 husband to ‘a little Christmas market’ to cheer him up, that’s really because you wanted to go, not because it’s something he would’ve really wanted to do, it’s still all about you Jane, me me me, your selfish, narcissistic, manipulative and we have your measure. Charlie, when you read this, find your backbone and get out, she’s toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Inside it says
Thank you for all you do for us you are so strong and brave , thank you for working so hard for us and thank you for making me put on 7 stone so you don’t feel as bad and thank you for cleaning the flat once every 9 months and thanks for putting us in debt with the 95 top up shops a week and the fanny burners then make a loss with each order
Love you so much
The bean 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Emperortooco

VIP Member
available wholesale dirt cheap, usual quality pwoducts eh Jane?

£1 bastard 53 those oils are on that shit website, I,ve just registered on there to check and she is flogging them for £4.99 and let’s not even go there about the extortionate rate of postage that she charges ! Let’s face it these oils will be cooking fat grade and will stink of a combo of chip fat, cat piss and stale sweat ! And she,ll still try and pass them off as luxurious as fucking frankincense! Knew it would have to be something special to bring me back on here but fat flaps has done it , that and being mis diagnosed 12 days ago being basically told that I was done for and going on an end of life plan, which is why I decided to spurt with some truths on here the other day 🤣🤣 Fast forward 2 days ago I,m summoned to see my consultant in his glass fronted office who gives me a big fat apology and says he got it wrong basically and it’s as it was, so I,m not ready to haunt chins yet, nor is he my consultant anymore !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
She thinks if something sounds plausible to her then others will believe it, she's trying the whole "fake it til you make it" tactic, telling us all she's so so busy and can't keep up with demand in the hope people will think oh I better buy some quickly before they sell out......as she sits in front of shelves stocked better than Amazon's warehouse ;)
She's not clever enough to really play the attraction marketing game, she just picks up on parts of it and thinks she's fooling everyone, she's dense and she thinks everyone has her limited capacity to think and use common sense. One minute she's talking about getting a unit and employing people to help her then the next she's saying she's particular and would struggle to let people do it for her because....you know.....packing boxes the crap way she does takes so much technical skill :rolleyes:
She's like a little girl playing shop, ringing the bell and fannying on with tissue paper and glittery strands, all her suck ups are enablers and making her more of a monster than she already is, I bet they've all got a cupboard full of that junk that they don't even use, they just buy because they feel sorry for her, bloody fools.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

doctordoctor

VIP Member
That’s how my 5 year old nephew writes, big spaces between the letters. They each seem to be quite fascinated by being able to say ‘my husband’ ‘my wife’ they can’t get over the fact that someone wanted to marry them!! And surely, if he did leave her a note, that’s private between them! I hope when she opened it it didn’t say ‘I’m leaving you, you narcissistic, manipulative dingbat!’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t know you could view the most liked post of all the Jane Gammon threads. Litchrally been hooting, clutching ma beak for the last several minutes

409C8AD8-C472-4604-BC79-6564F183ABF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
£1 bastard 53 those oils are on that shit website, I,ve just registered on there to check and she is flogging them for £4.99 and let’s not even go there about the extortionate rate of postage that she charges ! Let’s face it these oils will be cooking fat grade and will stink of a combo of chip fat, cat piss and stale sweat ! And she,ll still try and pass them off as luxurious as fucking frankincense! Knew it would have to be something special to bring me back on here but fat flaps has done it , that and being mis diagnosed 12 days ago being basically told that I was done for and going on an end of life plan, which is why I decided to spurt with some truths on here the other day 🤣🤣 Fast forward 2 days ago I,m summoned to see my consultant in his glass fronted office who gives me a big fat apology and says he got it wrong basically and it’s as it was, so I,m not ready to haunt chins yet, nor is he my consultant anymore !!
Well I'm bloody glad to hear that because this thread needs you and your direct no bullshit posts and us trolls need you making us belly laugh regularly so get back to being your fabulous self and telling it as it is 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I can see her becoming a hermit. One of those cases where the emergency services have to take out the front window of the flat to bring her to hospital cos she’ll be too big to get out the door. She’s on a downward spiral for sure.

• Haha

Bubbles86

Never commented on here before but last night she really got on my nerves. I do the same sort of thing wax melts and personalized items , have 3 kids one of which is a toddler and also a part time job , like so many other women and she is moaning . She really needs to get a life.

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Never commented on here before but last night she really got on my nerves. I do the same sort of thing wax melts and personalized items , have 3 kids one of which is a toddler and also a part time job , like so many other women and she is moaning . She really needs to get a life.
This is what gets on my nervous I’m the same as you work and have children yet still manage to keep a clean house and everyone fed it’s why she won’t vlog because people will see her days are not busy at all

a few hours in Tesco
Then an odd post office run
Making a few wax melts and whips

then sit on youtube for hours begging for orders and taking hours to pack each order

I can’t see how she’s busy and every time she moans about it I get more annoyed that’s why I had to unfollow I can’t stand lazy people that make out they are so busy and the world owes them a favour

Reactions: 14

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Imagine pushing 30 and needing validation from people on tiktok 🥴 she probs thinks she is #1 boss babe now. She will lose money on these lucky dips though, so she is basically working for free. Lol. I agree with what everyone else has said, she will abandon youchhhhoooob soon. Poor Allison, Amy, Babs and the gang will be heartbroken 😂 more fool them for thinking she is their pal. Chins is a user, always has been. That’s why she has no real life friends.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I can see her being one of those people who would threaten to contact their ‘yoonyun wep’ if they didn’t get their own way tbh lol.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I wonder how long muchlovejane will last before #bossbabes removed too and Charwee tells her she needs to bring home the bacon for real 😂

Was having a scope through his Insta it’s like a shine to his beautiful amazing wifey 🙄 as if we’re thick enough to believe he’s in charge of his Insta ,especially a manager that can’t spell the word planning 😂
0E557569-35FE-4A03-866D-0F57368B7086.jpeg
20E2E3DC-A2AC-471E-ADE6-E4ED9E8A6A36.jpeg

4F867047-4B0B-452A-868A-97E46123BEC1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
Could you picture those two with a baby :rolleyes: the child would be rearing them .

How much has she herself filtered on TikTok 😂 no one will recognise her on the live
FACC1A89-EAEB-4460-A214-4DF5EDF5AB4F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Jane knows what to do to lose weight as she has done it before to some extent, but she now has zero willpower and the biznizz is the emotional crutch to hide behind/facilitate the slob life. I don’t understand why her audience accept her as an advertisement for personal hygiene and bathing products unless they really do think her logo sticker image from 4 years ago is a true likeness.

lexiloo

VIP Member
wow I leave the thread alone for one night and come back to five pages to catch up on :ROFLMAO: that last thread moved fast eh? so fast we didn't get to suggest titles and yet she did so little, shows how much there is to snark on about her for sure!

So she's no longer doing members vids and the only vlogs she does these days are those shitty boring long ass "pack wiv me" so what does she actually do that she claims keeps her so busy? There is no way she' making enough from the shitty soaps and bath bombs to make decent income so something else is going on for sure...hmmmm

Happy birthday @Sweatybetty hope you have a damn fine day

• Heart