Sharon’s Mid Life Crisis!!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ her content has nose dived!!
Used to be called ‘cooking with Sharon and other tit

we have just been treated to a close up of her dirty dishwasher dishes....bleurgh!

does anyone else follow her? She used to be ok when she lived in her other house but recently I feel like I need a good scrub after watching her.

Reactions: 1
I don't actually think she's ever happy at all. Always so miserable, she has good taste but nothing whatsoever seems to make her smile or have any sparkle.

she's not happy in that new house thats plain to see. so much money spent on it but still so scruffy. her tradesmen didnt do a great job at all

Why can't she brush her hair it's like a terrier. I honestly don't understand all this money spent and then not brushing your hair

Reactions: 2
she's spent a fortune on that house adding in expensive extras like the glass staircase wall. then the skirting and sockets are a complete state, and the farrow and ball walls are looking chipped. the finger plate socket surrounds are so tacky, why didnt she just get a professional in to decorate

those clothes from girl in mind....some were nice but not a fan of most of it.

Still no kitchen but oh my days!!!

the candle explosion! Seriously it’s gone everywhere! But it just adds to the decor in this case I think

just more mess. I think I’d have to Chuck everything out and start again. Wax always leaves residue

i actually like and enjoy watching Sharon’s content. She is probably the most realistic you tuber out there, no airs and graces just keeps it real. She is in the process of renovating what was a dated house from top to bottom so it,s bound not to be to Mrs Hinch standard whatever that is as I don’t follow all of that chemical cleaner and grey velvet suite and painted wall crap! When I moved into my house it was like a building site for over 6 months so can relate to her, Christ we slept on a mattress on the floor for 4 months so don’t judge ! As for the clothes haul well she only kept 2 dresses if I can remember as she thought the other stuff was frumpy once she,d tried it on so I think she would agree with you there !

Her k
Get the glass wall done but don't bother with a proper kitchen
Her kitchen is on order, sure it wouldnt have been sat in boxes for the fun of it 😃

Why can't she brush her hair it's like a terrier. I honestly don't understand all this money spent and then not brushing your hair
Better than Natasha Summars

Reactions: 4
haha no airs and graces is about right there...no comment regarding the hair!!! scary stuff that channel.

Well we have been on bleeping lockdown so hair salons closed duh ! for quite a while or have you been in hibernation so What is she supposed to do about her hair ffs . if you have short hair it’s a nightmare if u don’t get it cut regularly to keep in style and shape. So yea it looks wild and there’s yer comment regarding her hair

Can she please just start taking some anti depressants it’s worse and worse. Miserable alllllll the time still never happy

Basically Sharon wants a rich man but looks like the back end of a bus. Get that bathroom cleaned up over 50 and living in a tit hole

Reactions: 2
She does appear to have a high opinion of herself. Also I hate that she asks you to donate a cup of coffee, cos of all the work she puts in to the vlogs. How about, if you don't like doing it, DON'T simples.

She does appear to have a high opinion of herself. Also I hate that she asks you to donate a cup of coffee, cos of all the work she puts in to the vlogs. How about, if you don't like doing it, DON'T simples.
Considering she does nothing but boast about everything, spend money every day and not clean. Asking for money via that is pure cheek. The vlogs are her constantly shopping. No wonder that neighbour hates her

I think its really wrong her talking about shagging men, when it obvious her daughter watches the vlogs.
Perhaps I am just old fashioned.

Recently she was looking around a furniture shop called Fish pools, when she got to a section with cream sofas and chairs she called it the old people's home section.
In all honesty, I would prefer that than the tit way she is decorating her house, it looks like a knocking shop.
Vloggers that ask for donations are taking the piss, if you don't want to do it, just stop!!!! Especially if you are driving around in a 40 grand car, and seem to buy clothes all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
all that stuff she gets from too good to go, she does seem to get good bargains....she's keeping her weight down though!

I do quite enjoy her content, mostly. Its real, unlike most other vloggers .