Jane Gammons #35 desperate wannabe instahun with her bloke's clothes and a greasy bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her iron levels are probably in her boots! There is absolutely no nutritious food passing her lips or his! She reaping what’s she’s sowing

Reactions: 9
That's what made me wonder is she pregnant? 🤔 probably not but I get the feeling they've been trying for a long time
I for one would be very very surprised if she is .... I’m 99.9% sure she has PCOS and will have trouble conceiving naturally... I honestly cannot see her as a mum she is far to lazy poor Charlie will have to do everything while she sits on the sofa with her gall bladder voice saying “but Charlie I’ve just gone through the trauma of childbirth” ....

🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s having blood tests because her iron levels are low? How does she know that it’s low before having a blood test? She wouldn’t know that until after the results get back.
She’s had them before and it showed up

On a brighter note I’m 40 today so I’m hoping hubby will take me driving and I can stuff my face in the car while hoping to catch people up to naughtiness 😂

I think she means repeat bloods to see if levels have gone back up
Happy birthday 🥳 life is just beginning 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A few things stood out ...regrets posting about the MIL ,doesn't want to comment on her weight and Charlie suffering from depression all very valid but it seemed to come from a personal perspective ? I think it was the bean and he's had enough 🤷‍♀️ happy to be wrong but something is off.Maybe he's 3 sheets to the wind 🥴
The thing she regrets about posting about her MIL is that she can’t undo
what’s been said in the past so while she’s portraying that she and Charlie
should be getting praise for the amount of time they are helping MRS G
etc etc It’s clearly evident that she hates her MIL with a passion and they both clearly think of her as just a nuisance...

On a brighter note I’m 40 today so I’m hoping hubby will take me driving and I can stuff my face in the car while hoping to catch people up to naughtiness 😂

I think she means repeat bloods to see if levels have gone back up
Ooh Happy 40th Sweaty

• Heart
No there’s no need for her to leave I’ll go instead.

Enjoy your birthday and live your life to the max as you never know how long you have on this planet. Been fun virtually knowing you and I wish you well for the future. Take Care x
Don’t go anywhere you’ll be badly missed x if people don’t want to see others posts put them on ignore.

All the drama on here and she was busy manifesting 😂
E83C4F18-197E-4F69-9B82-3A1BB452AC0B.png

Last edited:
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.