Jane Gammons #35 desperate wannabe instahun with her bloke's clothes and a greasy bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot more interesting threads on Tattle than the borefest that is JG. I am currently following Ioan Gruiffid/Alice Evans. I do feel I am rubbernecking a car crash but batshit crazy beats boring and lazy for me!
I'm sure there are but it's the people on this thread that make it ,not boring Jane... that's why I love it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sure there are but it's the people on this thread that make it ,not boring Jane... that's why I love it :)
I really get what you are saying, what I meant was if JG (my autocorrect keeps trying to change JG it IT!) hangs up her iPhone, there are lots of places to hang out xx

Reactions: 6
Well said monga ❤
so chins needs blood test because iron is low
And a 5 min speech she’s too busy life’s crazy etc
And last members vid will be tomorrow 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really get what you are saying, what I meant was it JG (my autocorrect keeps trying to change JG it IT!) hangs up her iPhone, there are lots of places to hang out xx
Yes of course x but we'd be doing JG a disservice letting her off the hook that easily , you know us twolls like to have a bit of fun too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well said monga ❤
Oooh is she up the duff?? That could be why she's quitting? Or more likely it's down to Tattle giving the home truths

I love all you fellow chinettes on here, you all have me crying most days 🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well said monga ❤
So it wasn't the walk in the woods :oops: she'll be saving that for tomorrows special members vid accompanied by Barry Manilow music and shots of falling leaves 😂 🎶 Oh Charwee ! you came and you gave without taking and I need you today oh Charwee.....🥴

• Haha
A few things stood out ...regrets posting about the MIL ,doesn't want to comment on her weight and Charlie suffering from depression all very valid but it seemed to come from a personal perspective ? I think it was the bean and he's had enough 🤷‍♀️ happy to be wrong but something is off.Maybe he's 3 sheets to the wind 🥴
Very suspect to me that’s why I,ve not commented or liked Ohdeeah’s comments , fishy as duck !!

Oh Deeeah !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very suspect to me that’s why I,ve not commented or liked Ohdeeah’s comments , fishy as duck !!
The bloodhounds of Tattle are on this thread 😂 make no mistake ....the fishy smell ain't coming from Scammons flaps this time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes of course x but we'd be doing JG a disservice letting her off the hook that easily , you know us twolls like to have a bit of fun too 😂
I would suggest if people don’t watch Jane and find her boring why come on here then ,especially with there being other places to hang out ? Obviously had their comments to say about me accusing me of being the reviewer whatever it was, can’t remember now .Quick to judge , so I might as well say what I think about them

The bloodhounds of Tattle are on this thread 😂 make no mistake ....the fishy smell ain't coming from Scammons flaps this time :ROFLMAO:
Maybe it’s Tyler what’s his name !

When you are in your local pub and
A stranger walks in 😂🥺😭

It’s a golden oldie of a movie An American Werewolf in London now but the silence was deafening in the Slaughtered Lamb.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I would suggest if people don’t watch Jane and find her boring why come on here then ,especially with there being other places to hang out ? Obviously had their comments to say about me accusing me of being the reviewer whatever it was, can’t remember now .Quick to judge , so I might as well say what I think about them

It’s a golden oldie of a movie An American Werewolf in London now but the silence was deafening in the Slaughtered Lamb.
It could be ? I just thought it was Charwee letting off steam but we know tye is a twoll and they happened to mention that word :unsure: and she basically ignored him on her last live ,so anything is possible?

It could be ? I just thought it was Charwee letting off steam but we know tye is a twoll and they happened to mention that word :unsure: and she basically ignored him on her last live ,so anything is possible?
God I hope it was Amy lol. She seems to have been very quiet since the Patrick saga. If it is then come back Amy, join the party! 🥳 spill the tea!

• Haha
Imagine being a mega hot new business boss with one contract to fulfill each week and not being able to fulfill it... because you are so bleeping lazy...oh deear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="Emperortooco, post: 7067375, member: 20993"]

[/QUOTE]
One of my fav movies

Don't know why that's posted twice lol !

• Haha
  • Heart
[QUOTE="Emperortooco, post: 7067375, member: 20993"]

One of my fav movies

Don't know why that's posted twice lol !
[/QUOTE]
Love it, never tire of watching that movie !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.