Jane Gammons #35 desperate wannabe instahun with her bloke's clothes and a greasy bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time folks, well done @sqaure_spoon for the winning suggestion

If someone could do a summary that would be fab and I shall reward you with a posh ready meal and a fully loaded soap sponge, don't worry i'll even throw in the canesten you'll need when you use it ;)

Tattle on......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Same tit different day ….
Still using poor Charlie’s mum situation for attention and likes with no care or thought for her privacy or dignity…
Still trying to convince us all she has a thriving bizness in the soap industry even tho sales take weeks and she only has the same 4 customers , goes on camera looking like she’s been shipwrecked for years and messing around in that tiny room pissing around with pink plastic and stickers off eBay , ringing bells and tells her customers well done 🔔 all sorts of wax and soap lard stuff being made up in her dirty kitchen 🤢 with god knows what’s in it , and she has to wear a full hazmat suit while siving her bi carb..
She’s on the lookout for a warehouse and the girls from Tesco all want a job …
Still no house move , still no time to relaxxxxxx or chill , still does 300 food shops a week and her neck has completely vanished 🥴
If you want luxcherrrry soap items chins has you covered and she will give you a kids lollipop 🍭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Same tit different day ….
Still using poor Charlie’s mum situation for attention and likes with no care or thought for her privacy or dignity…
Still trying to convince us all she has a thriving bizness in the soap industry even tho sales take weeks and she only has the same 4 customers , goes on camera looking like she’s been shipwrecked for years and messing around in that tiny room pissing around with pink plastic and stickers off eBay , ringing bells and tells her customers well done 🔔 all sorts of wax and soap lard stuff being made up in her dirty kitchen 🤢 with god knows what’s in it , and she has to wear a full hazmat suit while siving her bi carb..
She’s on the lookout for a warehouse and the girls from Tesco all want a job …
Still no house move , still no time to relaxxxxxx or chill , still does 300 food shops a week and her neck has completely vanished 🥴
If you want luxcherrrry soap items chins has you covered and she will give you a kids lollipop 🍭
Looking like she's been shipwrecked for years 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread y’all and how is it possible that she looks bigger every time !

50248DD1-AD0A-4951-8CCE-C6E1774BA190.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She says what fragrance do you think Mrs fifty shades would wear, for duck sake Jane you don,t need to be a member of Mensa to realise that she will smell of cum the way that Gray throws his wanger about. I thought me and Mr Tooco were active but bleeping hell those two, Gray & Anastazia I,m on about not chins n Chawlee. Now she,s talking about going clubbing or not in her case, the mind boggles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whoever that spammer is I love him/her “Harvey Wins” when she says she is pissing off to Tik Tok, classic , good old Harvey Price , get yerself onto Tattle you would be most welcome here !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next she will be doing these lives in the dark, as well as with the camera on the ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
even her itty-bitty-tittes are bursting out of that foul dress, can she not see that? she looks terrible in it, sat there looking dog rough.....yes you do jane....you do ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So you can clean the toilet ,shower and shampoo all with the same ingredients 😂 ...lovely

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s come on with one order 😂 oh no hold on guys websites gone crazy 🥴😳😭😂
..............and still only one order 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I thought the spammer was the best entertainment, cracked me up,
even her itty-bitty-tittes are bursting out of that foul dress, can she not see that? she looks terrible in it, sat there looking dog rough.....yes you do jane....you do ;)
[/QUOTE

he/she was relentless and got rid of her over to Tik Tok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.