Jane Gammons #35 desperate wannabe instahun with her bloke's clothes and a greasy bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot more interesting threads on Tattle than the borefest that is JG. I am currently following Ioan Gruiffid/Alice Evans. I do feel I am rubbernecking a car crash but batshit crazy beats boring and lazy for me!
It's a car crash 😬 one minute I'm team Alice and then I'm totally wanting to lock her up 🤷‍♀️

Even if she quits the vlogging for good, she'll still treat us to the insta stories of her waddling through the woods in her wellies innit ohhhdeeeyyyaaaa 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Laughing at some of these comments 😂
I reckon loads of the Gammonettes have cancelled their membership so she’s thinking it’s not worth it now, as we know chins is all about the ££££

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Laughing at some of these comments 😂
I reckon loads of the Gammonettes have cancelled their membership so she’s thinking it’s not worth it now, as we know chins is all about the ££££
And lllbbbss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blue mooooon🎵🌚🐺
🎶 I see a bad manifest moon rising I see trouble on the way 😂
[/QUOTE]
I see that Oh Deeeah mentioned they had a cat. From what I can see Amy doesn’t stroke a pussy but there are pics of her with a dog. My vote is still for that Tyler or someone she has really pissed off who knows her ! Maybe it’s the grim reeker from Burnley, pissed with the way that Gammons has tried to take the sparkle from her wedding, bleating about hers all the time. Or maybe chins sat in front of the doughnut wall and no one else got a look in , could imagine her troughing through those doughnuts with a bleeping truffle bag round her fat chops to catch the crumbs! Mmmm

• Haha
🎶 I see a bad manifest moon rising I see trouble on the way 😂
I see that Oh Deeeah mentioned they had a cat. From what I can see Amy doesn’t stroke a pussy but there are pics of her with a dog. My vote is still for that Tyler or someone she has really pissed off who knows her ! Maybe it’s the grim reeker from Burnley, pissed with the way that Gammons has tried to take the sparkle from her wedding, bleating about hers all the time. Or maybe chins sat in front of the doughnut wall and no one else got a look in , could imagine her trough it through those doughnuts with a bleeping truffle bag round her fat chops to catch the crumbs! Mmmm
[/QUOTE]
I'm sure there were some fibs in there to try and through us of the scent ;) but it's deff someone close that's turned on her ,especially when they say it's their friend knows her ...maybe it is Amy ? that's finally come to her senses they seemed to know a lot about her .

Reactions: 6
I would suggest if people don’t watch Jane and find her boring why come on here then ,especially with there being other places to hang out ? Obviously had their comments to say about me accusing me of being the reviewer whatever it was, can’t remember now .Quick to judge , so I might as well say what I think about them

Maybe it’s Tyler what’s his name !

It’s a golden oldie of a movie An American Werewolf in London now but the silence was deafening in the Slaughtered Lamb.
I've contributed to this thread over two years, I'm no fan of JG. The commentators on this thread are in the main part extremely witty, someone takes it too far, in fact as Joey said, so far across the line the line is a dot to you!

If I said they were too crude, they would take it as a complement. Jane is boring as duck, I'm done, enough said!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We’ve had failed luxshree fragrance MLM scam ScentsbyJane, failing luxshree wax mewts and luxshree soap muchloveJane and now the failed blogger offering a bespoke subscription service full of riveting (dogging) activity . Jane boy Trotter is already thinking up another one of her hair brained schemes to avoid working full time at Tesco.

I've contributed to this thread over two years, I'm no fan of JG. The commentators on this thread are in the main part extremely witty, someone takes it too far, in fact as Joey said, so far across the line the line is a dot to you!

If I said they were too crude, they would take it as a complement. Jane is boring as duck, I'm done, enough said!
Right I'm gonna say it ! can we please draw a line under this and move on ? I can only sugggest the ignore button if theres no compromise .I love both of your contributions to the thread ...we only need to focus on JG and not each other ...(I'll take my oil for moderating but we need to move past this 🤷‍♀️ )

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right I'm gonna say it ! can we please draw a line under this and move on ? I can only sugggest the ignore button if theres no compromise .I love both of your contributions to the thread ...we only need to focus on JG and not each other ...(I'll take my oil for moderating but we need to move past this 🤷‍♀️ )
Thanks for your comments @monga JG is not worth the raising of my blood pressure, I'm putting this thread on ignore, I hope to see most of you around Tattle xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Thanks for your comments @monga JG is not worth the raising of my blood pressure, I'm putting this thread on ignore, I hope to see most of you around Tattle xx
I wasn't suggesting the thread just the particular member/members that bother you ... you won't see each others posts then if you can't work it out .

First time poster and only a recent lurker due to watching Jane and thinking somethings didnt add up wit her at all I at times thought some comments on here were harsh but with her actions proving actually lots of what is said on here is the truth my friend was a paid member but they just told me Jane is already breaking her promise and not doing member videos anymore after promising so many times people could join at any point and watch past member videos this is a total LIE so all those people who joined during her little pretend melt down about deleting youtube get nothing for their money unless she expects them to binge watch all her videos before she closes the member area I am sick to death of this girl making out she has it so hard she does the absolute bare minimum on everything she ever attempts and I hate work shy lazy people who do nothing but moan about how busy they are or how hard they have it I wont even comment on her weight as I dont really care about that its up to her if she wants to ever expand and if she is happy like she claims then good for her but its sad I find it all sad they have no lie at all yet she thinks she lives an amazing life

There is noway that selling 20 items a week is making her much money at all and she relies a lot on charlie stop pretending your busy it drives me insane and now she is to lazy to do any content has confimed all my thoughts about her. She used to be a nice girl with focus and goals she was honest so much so she regrets sharing how much she dislikes her mother in law all she had to do was some decent content Just do a few SW meal cook along even if your no ton SW its what people subbed for my pet cat has more of a business mind than her she is so wishy washy stupid money making schemes and no proper focus even her much love with jane is the same old same old there is not good in a business you need to work hard stand out be different maybe she has realised there will be no big house purchase or money because she is LAZY I think she reads here a lot and rather than grow a pair and do what she wants to progress and please her following she rather give up and worry about what is said on here she is making mistakes and she will regret it say Charlie leaves or eats himself into an early grave what would she do she cant pay bills so will expect mummy or daddy to look after her I can imagine the things she says to him in order for him to keep her and in his monotone voice tell her she is amazing he loves her he loves their LITTLE BORING life

The last bit of what I wanted to say was about his mum and how little they truly do and I think trying to stop vlogging is so people do not see they never visit her or call not even at christmas they will make excuses they will claim its to far to travel as they are so busy and they will let her rot in a home on her own scared and confused whilst losing her memory they can drive around for hours pointlessly looking for food but could never make the trip to visit her and before I go I think Charlie has depression he wont admit it as much to Jane he will make out "im ok" when he is feeling guilt and upset he will be feeling lost but Jane would not allowed that and not know how to cope so will give up youtube as she wont know how to deal with him and will make out she has much more time now for him its all a big weird game of life with this pair and honestly I am not the only one who has had enough of her now she regularly talks to my friend and we know full well she lost interest and even made this choice bcause of Helen if helen was still on youtube then Jane would of carried on as usual acting all cocky if she turns her channel into the bleeping QVC it will show her true colours and yes she always says people change over the years but the majority progress not go backwards sorry its long I am not a "troll" so although I wanted to message her directly and tell her what a fool she is I thought I would come and share my opinion on here instead
Re -reading this back discard my earlier comments I think you're kosher come and join we're always a bit suss of new contributers (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t understand what‘s wrong with OhDeeeeah comments? What have I missed? Marj24 no need to leave, I enjoy your comments!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure there were some fibs in there to try and through us of the scent ;) but it's deff someone close that's turned on her ,especially when they say it's their friend knows her ...maybe it is Amy ? that's finally come to her senses they seemed to know a lot about her .
I choose to believe it’s the original Mrs Gammons posting vicariously via a care worker from her new home where hopefully she is living out her days being well looked after and remaining unbothered by boss hog and her nastiness 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Well Marj, you got your facts wrong blaming me and I,ve been waiting to call you out on it , if you can’t take it don’t dish it in the first place, not nice when it’s against you is it

I,m happy to move on . I,ve just been waiting to say my piece as Marj24 said plenty incorrectly about me and I,ve said it

She’s having blood tests because her iron levels are low? How does she know that it’s low before having a blood test? She wouldn’t know that until after the results get back.

On a brighter note I’m 40 today so I’m hoping hubby will take me driving and I can stuff my face in the car while hoping to catch people up to naughtiness 😂

She’s having blood tests because her iron levels are low? How does she know that it’s low before having a blood test? She wouldn’t know that until after the results get back.
I think she means repeat bloods to see if levels have gone back up

• Heart
I don’t understand what‘s wrong with OhDeeeeah comments? What have I missed? Marj24 no need to leave, I enjoy your comments!
No there’s no need for her to leave I’ll go instead.
On a brighter note I’m 40 today so I’m hoping hubby will take me driving and I can stuff my face in the car while hoping to catch people up to naughtiness 😂

I think she means repeat bloods to see if levels have gone back up
Enjoy your birthday and live your life to the max as you never know how long you have on this planet. Been fun virtually knowing you and I wish you well for the future. Take Care x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's what made me wonder is she pregnant? 🤔 probably not but I get the feeling they've been trying for a long time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.