Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
26 mins in the live she says about people thinking she hates Charlie’s mum, it couldn’t be further from the truth it’s creepy they’ve had to involve the police..,evidence is here Jane 👆
Chins: ‘Hewwo powice? I am a married woman, and people have been saying mean things about me on the internet.’
Police: ‘have they made any direct threats?’
Chins: ‘wewl noooo but they say my little bizniss is crap and took pictures of my monster in law’s, sorry, mother in law’s items I had put on a buy and sell’
Police: ‘did they take these pictures from a private FB?’
Chins: ‘wewl noooo it was a public group but Charwee says it’s still mean, init Charwee?’
Police: ‘……’
Chins: ‘i want these nasty twolls stopped, all they do is talk about my weight. I’m a happily married woman, did I mention that?’
**dial tone**

that’s how I imagine her police call to have went. Absolute loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

doctordoctor

VIP Member
The time to be with his mum ’every step of the way’ was some time ago. Let’s be honest, he’s not the ‘amazing son’ she says he is. Tell me Charlie, why are you allowing her to post your mum’s personal keepsakes all over SM, why do you sit back allow that? Why did you agree to putting your mum’s personal affects, furniture, her shopping trolley (😢) out on the pavement for passers by to take? Why are you putting all this sentimental tosh on SM about how much you love your mum when all those weekends spent with Jane’s family could have been spent with your her? She needed you. The mum who, in your own words, devoted so much time to you, kept Mother’s Day cards, bibs, baby shoes etc, why couldn’t you be bothered? Your wife hates your mother, she can’t mention her without pulling a face, eye rolling…you watch it and allow it. She’s manipulated, humiliated and controlled you. She’s holding you back. You’ll never buy a house, have children, travel, have friends etc while she’s a millstone round your neck. Get out, get fit and get a life. It’s not too late.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

square_spoon

VIP Member
I know everyone handles things differently but I always find it weird that some people post such in depth emotional stuff about their parents/families on social media. As if it's some kind of pulpit from which you can prove how much you loved them or that they are/were the best person ever. 'I'll be with you every step of the way' etc.....I mean of course you will but why the need to say it to a group of random strangers. Just never understood it myself. My own parents had long illnesses they passed from in the end and I would have felt really uncomfortable posting about it on social media - I did mention they had died and the funeral arrangements but other than that there was no 'fly high angel best mom 4eva' kinda stuff. Maybe I'm just old fashioned!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she's almost crying because she's overwhelmed that she's sold so much stock.....well Jane that's what making a huge woe-is-me drama to get people to feel sorry for you does, well done you've guilt tripped people into buying from you because they feel sorry for you, what a way to run a business :rolleyes:
anyone else think she sounded pissed on the stories about the boots? I can't tell if she'd been on the Jam shed with Charlie or she just thinks that whiney nattering voice is endearing........it's not! Imagine having to cry on a live to sell your products, shameful hog.

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Nothing she ever says makes sense I’ve never known someone to contradict themselves so much in a sentence 😖
It don’t take a genius to work out they have no savings , her biznessssss is about as profitable as a kid playing shops in a Wendy house 🏡
If they are paying so much money for this rented flat downgrade and save all the extra and work full time that’s the only way you will be able to save and maybe in a few years you can get a small house , she even keeps going on about the money you need to do it up 🙄 you will have to do what everyone else does chins and just do bits when and where you can , she’s so fucking thick it’s unreal 🤯
No matter what they buy they would bodge it all anyways and will be damp as fuck with these two trying to dry xxxxxxxxl tops by candlelight

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
She can't stand all the wedding attention being on Tan so she's reminding everyone she's a married woman.....in case we missed it the other 9737 times she's mentioned it

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s on her insta showing some makeup she got for her birthday it was hard because she don’t need or want anything ??
How about clothes you don’t have any that fit !

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Lol just seen this article online about Tattle and Jane gets a mention 🙊!! How odd, all the people and they choose her lol 😆

CA5D94CD-2F28-423C-AAAE-ED5CEDFCE145.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I dislike jane but its quite sad really shes a young lady and all she finds joy is stuffing her face doesnt seen to have friends and is in the flat all the time not out enjoying life as she should be im no small person myself ive gained a lot due to the last 2-3 years being shitty and i eat my feelings so i get it to a certain extent to the point people in my family have stepped in to try help and encourage me to loose weight and after a health scare im on the path to losing weight so it makes me question why no one in janes life have spoke to her about her weight gain shes really gained a lot in a short time she claims not to eat much but sorry the only way you gain so quickly is eating so much yes somtimes medical things do cause weight gain but we know she eats a load of crap

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
I haven’t bothered to read all the comments on here tattlers as Doc and I are off to Cyprus in the next couple of days and we’re mega busy packing. However, I am completely appalled by Chins’s dramatic tears this week, hasn’t Charlie got enough stress over his Mum having to go into a home and having the awfully upsetting task of cleaning out his childhood home, without Madam’s ridiculous and unnecessary drama on You Tube. If she really cared about Charlie’s feelings she would button her lip and keep any upset she’s feeling away from him. All she cares about is herself, nobody else matters. In a way I put some of the blame on Charlie, he’s far to soft with her, and she runs all over him. It’s time he grew a pair and put her in her place( he’ll regret it down the line if he doesn’t). There’s so much I want to say, but time’s running out and Doc and I need to be leaving for our belated honeymoon. See you guys all soon. Much love x

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Thequietone100

She’s so sly! less than 24 hours before her big Christmas products launch she’s fake crying her eyes out and saying she’s going to delete her channel. The usual suspects are all there in the comments begging her to stay, “we love you jane, don’t go!” 🤮 but she’s fine to continue with the live this evening for the product launch where she’ll be fleecing all the same usual suspects who are all there feeling sorry for her and who want her “little bizzznizzz” to succeed. Engagement up, sales up… are these people that stupid??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16