Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the universe and tattlettes will strike me down but Charwee was a bit of a cutie before he trebled in size 🤣 No better on the um eh yeah personality front though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest it’s a bit naff getting excited because your hubby has liked a few of your posts I mean who even does that ? that’s as sad as duck
Even if the beanbag were allowed to post anything would he dare not like any of her posts 🤨

Reactions: 7
He’s never really been much to look at but in comparison to the obese balding middle aged man he looks now yeah he used to be alright I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if the beanbag were allowed to post anything would he dare not like any of her posts 🤨
Exactly ... I mean I might get a bit excited if my youngest son liked a post of mine but that’s only because he thinks I haven’t got all my marbles attached and shouldn’t be posting on social media embarrassing him ... if he saw my post here he’d disown me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
can't shift the whips then!!! I was in poundland today and they sell them, they look equally naff but why would anyone pay her prices when they cost peanuts in there and home bargs etc? it's bloody tragic watching her whipping up things to supposedly clean people when she's doing it in a filthy kitchen looking like she's been pulled from a night in a skip

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be gifting these to her down line the two synberries aka Us two do some kind of home scents themselves why would they be buying her stuff?
2F2853FB-0193-4BA1-A7EC-4F3A171119F8.jpeg
5893E93A-8790-4B35-A2CD-A68336D82859.jpeg

Reactions: 3
can't shift the whips then!!! I was in poundland today and they sell them, they look equally naff but why would anyone pay her prices when they cost peanuts in there and home bargs etc? it's bloody tragic watching her whipping up things to supposedly clean people when she's doing it in a filthy kitchen looking like she's been pulled from a night in a skip
She's taking over where Tan left off 😂

I tried to watch their YouTube before.. it was like watching concrete setting but not as exciting
They look as solid as concrete with botox overload 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be gifting these to her down line the two synberries aka Us two do some kind of home scents themselves why would they be buying her stuff?View attachment 748830View attachment 748831
Those two get on my tits too ... Us two are full of botox, and devoid of a personalities, they honestly treat people like they are stupid but in fairness most of the people that follow her and them are 🤣 don’t know why they are stupid enough to support her though because she seldom reciprocates the favour...

I tried to watch their YouTube before.. it was like watching concrete setting but not as exciting
Haha....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Those two get on my tits too ... Us two are full of botox, and devoid of a personalities, they honestly treat people like they are stupid but in fairness most of the people her and them are 🤣 don’t know why they are stupid enough to support her though because she seldom reciprocates the favour...

Haha....
I bet they're on tattle there's an undercurrent of seething, bitchy comments behind the exterior, I just know it! 😄 there must be something wrong with them if they genuinely like Chins 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They look as solid as concrete with botox overload 🥶
Yes, especially the camper one of them Michael is it ? He’s botox’d to within an inch of his life 🤣

I bet they're on tattle there's an undercurrent of seething, bitchy comments behind the exterior, I just know it! 😄 there must be something wrong with them if they genuinely like Chins 🥴
Yes absolutely my youngest son who is gay said they give him bitchy queen vibes

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.