Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old vlogs are funny what Charlie thought he was marrying vs what he’s actually married

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's chins and charwee locked in a passionate embrace ... only joking It's the aftermath of a top up shop
That was my thought too πŸ˜‚ it's his side profile passed out in a food coma while she's trying to swipe a mince pie without waking him:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just wanted to say for those new to Kay, the comments section is gold. There are also some very funny reaction videos, I like CinnamonToastKen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wanted to say for those new to Kay, the comments section is gold. There are also some very funny reaction videos, I like CinnamonToastKen
Some of the comments are gross I think people take it too far at times.

Reactions: 2
Some of the comments are gross I think people take it too far at times.
I haven't read comments on that many, most I have seen are in good fun. I agree that some people will always take it too far. Good on Kay for not rising to the bait!

ETA even negative comments are good for the algorithm!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I haven't read comments on that many, most I have seen are in good fun. I agree that some people will always take it too far. Good on Kay for not rising to the bait!

ETA even negative comments are good for the algorithm!
These were really sexually explicit nothing to do with her cooking .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
These were really sexually explicit nothing to do with her cooking .
Not seen anything like that, I tend to scroll through the top (most liked) comments. How horrible! Comments of that nature she should delete :mad:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.