Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is too anxious to get off her arse to work in Tesco's so I can't see her getting on a plane. She would shit herself in the four hour queue at Heathrow when they land, let alone at 20,000 feet
Well if I see her in the Custom Queue at Heathrow she really will shit herself because I would love to give her some constructive criticism in person... what is she always saying these trolls wouldn’t say it to my face... I beg to differ Jane I would.

Reactions: 9
Enjoy your travels won't you, sounds amazing. Not at all a fan of GP or your man LH so you can have that nugget all to yourself Mrs. Do fill us in on the big surprise when you get chance I'm so intrigued

Reactions: 7
‘Devour your life’……the only thing she devours is a pukka pie.

Reactions: 10
I see she’s been reading here again by that formula one story proving us wrong and she does let him watch it

Reactions: 9
Keep your eyes off Hamilton’s gearstick
I couldn’t plus it didn’t end well did it? Fucking Crashtappen the tosser! Anyway that’s for another forum and by Christ I,ve been active on there with the Dutch lot ! I just wanted to nurse him and say there there there and kiss it better anyway neither me nor Mr Tooco can still get over that piss and shit stained pub carpet that @chubcluthug brilliantly described it as. We went out for a meal tonight and if anyone has been to Kalkan in the old town the majority of the restaurants are rooftop, ace view of the bay and by Christ your howls of laughter don’t half carry as i had saved that pic just to keep on tormenting him, that and the one in her coat we,ve had fun and of course the wine helps !

Cindy Crawford would struggle a bit to pull that swimming costume off !
chins needs some serious guidance from someone
She needs psychiatric help never mind fashion guidance !

Enjoy your travels won't you, sounds amazing. Not at all a fan of GP or your man LH so you can have that nugget all to yourself Mrs. Do fill us in on the big surprise when you get chance I'm so intrigued
I will don,t worry, if it’s my last tick on my bucket lust, don’t care how much he,s paying him, will have to bring me home in a Y shaped coffin as I will be officially done

Bet the poor fucker hasn’t been sucked off since his wedding night

Well not by chins anyway

Awhh Thankyou, I,ll be back before u know it ! Xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Members video tonight is apparently going to be Charlie talking about how he is feeling at the moment 🥱 Jeez now the sap is been made to ridicule himself for her members Has this man got anything left of his self respect? @Sweatybetty keep us updated if you can stay awake long enough with all the erm erm erm erms !

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing it’ll be about his Mother, I thought they were gonna keep everything private re Mrs G from now on?!

Reactions: 11
I’m guessing it’ll be about his Mother, I thought they were gonna keep everything private re Mrs G from now on?!
Hmm one rule for her and her rules for him! I bet he doesn’t want to discuss his mam, but she can’t be arsed to do a vlog so made him do it for content…. Awful nasty woman…
I wonder if Charlie’s family know she does YT?

Reactions: 11
Hmm one rule for her and her rules for him! I bet he doesn’t want to discuss his mam, but she can’t be arsed to do a vlog so made him do it for content…. Awful nasty woman…
I wonder if Charlie’s family know she does YT?
I’m sure she said ages ago that they didn’t know, as you say one rule for chins! Nobody even knows her bloody nephews name, not that we’re arsed like

Reactions: 10
He needs to get away from her ASAP ...it's sad his mum seen through her from the start and no doubt tried her best to make him see sense ,there's no one fighting his corner now she's stuck in a care home it must be soul destroying for her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.