Jane Gammons #32 I can lose weight, I can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re back doggin on beachy 🤔
67D757B6-7D95-4FD6-9A99-E56AAA61DB04.png

523C9287-1D7C-4CE9-93F9-432227B4CBA4.jpeg
A52B7FAA-D6CA-4C34-803E-FF4974BE6941.jpeg

3B201CBE-AEDF-415A-9C3A-EDF267111737.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if it's changed but last year I stopped going to our local Tesco, as there were always crowds of order pickers (with what looked like dubious social distancing and hygiene habits) doing home delivery and click and collect orders.​
Above comment is from Digital Spy. Do you think they came across Jane on a rare working day?​

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Who remembers this work of art 😅
I remember they made us at school once watch a women bake a cake with her foot and gotta say she did it better then chins 🤣🤣
She was throwing those sprinkles at it like she was pebble dashing a wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a cheapskate she is using MissMolly 10p chocolate bars andTesco own brand buttons even though it was a special occasion

Reactions: 11

Who remembers this work of art 😅
I remember they made us at school once watch a women bake a cake with her foot and gotta say she did it better then chins 🤣🤣
The only person I’ve ever known be lazy enough to sit down whilst baking even my 92 year old nan managed to stand when making a cake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When did Charlie put his insta to private? Has she mentioned his mother at all lately?

P.s brill thread title! The I can lose weight rant is up there in my top 10 chins moments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Taking a break from writing a report for work now, feet up and this vid on play. Thanks tattle fam 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell is that?!?! I've got the most stinking hangover so you've just inspired me to do the same 🤣
I’ve watched some classic ones absolutely hilarious 😂 chins just doesn’t realise how precious she is 😊 let’s hope she never changes 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve watched some classic ones absolutely hilarious 😂 chins just doesn’t realise how precious she is 😊 let’s hope she never changes 😜
I watched the one with the booty band earlier where she had to get Bean to help her off the floor lol.
199EDF28-73A9-44A3-A18B-DADBB58CB192.jpeg
45ADD6FC-9374-4627-891B-39C8FA9718D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Great title and roundup ! as usual 😁..,aren’t these the boxes she had stacked outside the door ( full of stock) in last night’s live 🤔View attachment 712254
She must do what? 20 sales at most a week. Last week she said they were nearly sold out yet the shelves were still pretty full. She can’t be making that much profit

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.