Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Welcome to yet another new thread folks, my title got the most votes with 21, it was such a classic quote it needed to always be remembered ;)

Not a lot has changed, she's still packing on the weight but apparently doesn't care, still fannying on with beef curtain sizzlers and wax mewts made in her dungeon, still living on ready meals in a filthy flat that she's too lazy to clean. No sign of the "house in the country" she said they'd be in by new year and we're in August, im guessing the manifesting didn't work yet!

FM seems to have taken a back seat, no mention of the vast amounts she was claiming to earn or of her massive team, seems like she's just selling her over stock off to the poor folk buying her toiletries. She seems to think she invented whipped soap and is over charging for a small pot of said delight. We're yet to hear about any profits she's made as up to recently she said what little she had made had gone straight back into the business (97,000 packing peanuts).

All in all it's still the same car crash mess it always has been, we're here for it, we love it! join us.....tattle on good folk of gammon land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Marj24

VIP Member
Jane is a major health event just waiting to happen, she doesn't need to go on another diet, she needs a complete lifestyle overhaul. Much as we like to mock her content, it is truly sad to see a couple still well in their prime years so unhealthy.

They live in a seaside resort but only view it threw a car widescreen, it is so sad. Why not walk along the promenade and take in the ozone? Many would love the opportunity to do that daily. Forget the calowees Jane, just concentrate on eating plenty of veg, fruit and lean proteins. Ditch the junk processed sausigies and pies. Cook from scratch. Don't deny yourself the occasional treat, but remember OCASSIONAL. Your food intake needs to be mainly wholesome and non processed.

She is seemingly in a very bad way health wise. I don't wish her any harm she needs to take some action, before it's too late...

Reactions: 21

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Chins letter to Hinch

deer mizez Hinch
I own a biznezzzz I’m a married women
I make my luxuary soap all buy myself
U only kneed a tiny bit u can use it to cleanz body and yourrre mop
Pleaze feeell 3 to share and I will be mores then appy to nock u 1 up in my flat
Tar
Mrs boss babe (married woman )
Ceo of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 19

kizzy

VIP Member
She bought a t shirt that says Rebel on it because she thought it said something else, I wonder if she thought it said REVELS, as she's always thinking of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Jane Gammons #33 Manifestering in her flat getting so fat! Food on her top and earlobes that are gonna POP!!

Why does nearly all stories on Insta always start with don’t mind the food spilt on my top… don’t mind my hair! Have some pride in yourself Jane for goodness sake!

• Haha

burnbookregina

image.jpeg.jpg

So ive been watching a lot of my 600lb life lately, and this lady here all I can see is Jane while I'm watching this episode. She looks so much like her i think 6 months time and this is surely the way she is headed 😵

• Haha
Great title and roundup ! as usual 😁..,aren’t these the boxes she had stacked outside the door ( full of stock) in last night’s live 🤔View attachment 712254
I swear blind she puts out boxes in her hall so it looks like she’s busier than she really is .. I mean surely only a few of her followers are big enough eejits to buy her chemical shit storms ( Opps my bad her all natural luxury body whips or whatever they are called ) 🤣

She will be needing one of those masks to sleep with soon ... the fact she’s got no neck and is the size of an Antarctica blue whale makes her a prime candidate for sleep apnea

Last edited:
  • Haha