Jane Gammons #32 I can lose weight, I can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cor she must be making a mint to be splashing out on costa drinks , what couple does a cheers 🥂 with a drink from a coffee shop 🥴 absolute cretins the pair of them 🥺
The reason she’s “not on a diet” is because she thinks to have a life you’ve got to eat and drink everything in site. They never leave the house to do anything that doesn’t involve “treats” what a way to live

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great title and roundup ! as usual 😁..,aren’t these the boxes she had stacked outside the door ( full of stock) in last night’s live 🤔View attachment 712254
I swear blind she puts out boxes in her hall so it looks like she’s busier than she really is .. I mean surely only a few of her followers are big enough eejits to buy her chemical tit storms ( Opps my bad her all natural luxury body whips or whatever they are called ) 🤣

She will be needing one of those masks to sleep with soon ... the fact she’s got no neck and is the size of an Antarctica blue whale makes her a prime candidate for sleep apnea

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear blind she puts out boxes in her hall so it looks like she’s busier than she really is .. I mean surely only a few of her followers are big enough eejits to buy her chemical tit storms ( Opps my bad her all natural luxury body whips or whatever they are called ) 🤣

She will be needing one of those masks to sleep with soon ... the fact she’s got no neck and is the size of an Antarctica blue whale makes her a prime candidate for sleep apnea
Shamu was wearing an Orlando T-shirt so looking forward to seeing her live show in the pool soon 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Chemical shitstorms 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
cor she must be making a mint to be splashing out on costa drinks , what couple does a cheers 🥂 with a drink from a coffee shop 🥴 absolute cretins the pair of them 🥺
Have I missed out on doing this when my bf and I get a cappuccino and tea from Greggs? 😞😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching some of the older videos and Charlie’s so out of breath now. The pair must be their biggest ever now

He seemed to really enjoy those bike rides

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The empty child , I want my mummy! …Definitely suits her 😂
that episode totally freaked me out, and so does the misinformation passed on by Gammons, particularly as her follows all seem to be missing a bullshit detector

Reactions: 4

It's because they are those kinda drinks that are fat free, calorie free and leave you in a deficit of 4000 even after 5 a day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.