Jane Gammons #32 I can lose weight, I can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to yet another new thread folks, my title got the most votes with 21, it was such a classic quote it needed to always be remembered ;)

Not a lot has changed, she's still packing on the weight but apparently doesn't care, still fannying on with beef curtain sizzlers and wax mewts made in her dungeon, still living on ready meals in a filthy flat that she's too lazy to clean. No sign of the "house in the country" she said they'd be in by new year and we're in August, im guessing the manifesting didn't work yet!

FM seems to have taken a back seat, no mention of the vast amounts she was claiming to earn or of her massive team, seems like she's just selling her over stock off to the poor folk buying her toiletries. She seems to think she invented whipped soap and is over charging for a small pot of said delight. We're yet to hear about any profits she's made as up to recently she said what little she had made had gone straight back into the business (97,000 packing peanuts).

All in all it's still the same car crash mess it always has been, we're here for it, we love it! join us.....tattle on good folk of gammon land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am having a major lazy witch day and one of her old vlogs came up on my recommended again - it was one with a rosemary conlay workout! This was in May 2020. She looks alright here - it’s alarming how much she has beefed up in a short amount of time.
5A666CB8-33CF-4BA0-8B39-4C3543ABCAB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m still chuckling at the title of this thread.. 🤣🤣 probably the funniest thing old Gammon chops has said in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing much has changed then - great round up 👍🏻

Love the tread title !! I suggested it last time around - so happy to see it at last 🙂🙃

I am having a major lazy witch day and one of her old vlogs came up on my recommended again - it was one with a rosemary conlay workout! This was in May 2020. She looks alright here - it’s alarming how much she has beefed up in a short amount of time.
View attachment 712231
See it’s paying off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Nothing much has changed then - great round up 👍🏻

Love the tread title !! I suggested it last time around - so happy to see it at last 🙂🙃

See it’s paying off!
Did you? Great minds think alike, it would have been such a waste of a classic quote to not use it 😂 we shall take joint credit for it then 😘

• Haha
Did you? Great minds think alike, it would have been such a waste of a classic quote to not use it 😂 we shall take joint credit for it then 😘
It was my thread suggestion for thread 31 I think .. can't actually remember now !! Just happy it's up there 🙂🙂🙂

I can't believe how much Jane has turned in to her mother !! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Great title and roundup ! as usual 😁..,aren’t these the boxes she had stacked outside the door ( full of stock) in last night’s live 🤔
9C3EF506-11CA-4986-BBB9-B1BDF109E087.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still chuckling at the thread title and the being fed up of dieting it’s nice not to be on a diet. Jane dear we can see you’ve not been on any diet since 2019 so stop pretending you have the one or two days you pretending you were calorie counting didnt fool anyone! I wonder what mal thinks? She’s lazy through and through and drags what would be a few hour work for anyone else to a whole day it’s not that she’s busy it’s that her time management is tit and she’s so bloody slow and Charlie is a fool for letting her get away with it!

it all went rapidly down hill after the three fried eggs on a bagel snack :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FM, which at one time was the best thing ever, they even got a car! Like everything else, it was a 5 minute wonder. She was constantly showing us how much she was making, how it was helping them get a deposit together, her ’team’ (she loved saying that!!) were ‘smashing it!’ they got an Audi etc…now? It’s all misshapen soaps and wax melts made in her kitchen.

• Haha
If she’s so happy and confident where is the usually full length shot of her and Charlie bean wedding ready and why use year old photos on grid posts?

FM, which at one time was the best thing ever, they even got a car! Like everything else, it was a 5 minute wonder. She was constantly showing us how much she was making, how it was helping them get a deposit together, her ’team’ (she loved saying that!!) were ‘smashing it!’ they got an Audi etc…now? It’s all misshapen soaps and wax melts made in her kitchen.
It’s because she’s lazy!! This stuff won’t last either once she’s sold to her fan girls she has no customer base and no surprise with how it’s ran live pack alongs and never any stock on the website and no advertising

cor she must be making a mint to be splashing out on costa drinks , what couple does a cheers 🥂 with a drink from a coffee shop 🥴 absolute cretins the pair of them 🥺
Maybe they are cheersing to Mrs G going in a home or something 😬 Probably not but with her ‘no matter what I’m here for you’ lame post, I wondered if poor Mrs G had passed away/got worse. She must be fine if they are out getting iced coffee.

Reactions: 11
They can’t leave the house (or the car) without scoffing! She takes snacks to drive 10 minutes down the road!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Come on who doesn’t make up a box of quorn nuggets and a pack lunch for 5 min car journey 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They can’t leave the house (or the car) without scoffing! She takes snacks to drive 10 minutes down the road!
and stops mid exercise whilst vlogging it for a bowl of cornflakes :ROFLMAO: couldn't make this stuff up!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.