Jane Gammons #32 I can lose weight, I can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat bleep ! That chair is designed to last 10 years be lucky if it’s lasted that fat warbler 10 bleeping months
The last time I bought a home office chair was 4.5 years ago when I moved house and it's as good now as when I bought it, she hasn't had that even a year I would say .what the hell has she been doing with it

Reactions: 6
You’ve got to love Kay and the daft son they are comedy gold... and she takes whatever is said to her with a pinch of salt she doesn’t give a hoot.

The last time I bought a home office chair was 4.5 years ago when I moved house and it's as good now as when I bought it, she hasn't had that even a year I would say .what the hell has she been doing with it
Sitting on it ... the Fat bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never seen this lady before but I thought it was our Tan’s kitchen when I saw the kip of the grout 😂
Oh god and the cottage pie, think it’s put me off for life 🤢😂
Three portions out of the huge dish, one for kay, one for her son and one for the dog, all portioned out on the cooker :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I feel bad for ugly laughing so much at this thread, but then I remember it’s ok to sit here reading tattle with a glass of wine and laughing at the train wreck that is gammons

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Jane is to bizness what Kays Cooking is to gastronomy

Kay serves Gammons sized portions!
Jesus Christ Mary and the wee donkey!! What the fook have I just watched 🤢 never heard of her and she has 145k subs?!? What the heck??? YT has gone mad 😲😵💫🥴

• Haha
She's only had it since May lol
Well there you go says everything, she should be bleeping ashamed of herself but that’s her problem she has no shame otherwise she would look more presentable when she did those goddam awful pack my crap with me videos even if it was to style her hair up a bit and put a bit of slap on, but no we see roots that must be about 5 inches long now, the style is pulled back from her face so her face looks bigger than the bleeping man in the moon and without slap well she just looks ill, grey skin, puffy , like The glutton from the Brad Pitt film seven ! . The clothes are a major embarrassment! Chawlee’s t shirts that are straining at the seams like the incredible hulks and those black vests that she wears underneath and wears at least 3 “to hold her in” as if !!, they must stink of BO, piss and probably IBS squits when she hasn’t made it to the bog in time as well as a months worth of meal dribbles and Charlie’s various body drools on them . She really is a Waynetta now a proper scutty bint that has snared her man and she now thinks duck it he can see the real me that I,m going to be for the next 40 odd years, shame he,s tricked her when she signed on the dotted line as he,s done exactly the same to her. Little did she know that the young man that she married would only a couple of years down the line look more like a bleeping grandad than a young virile lover 😂😂😂😂 karma Jane, Karma 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Certainly not shagging on it, those two bloaters wouldn’t be able to get into position !

Never seen this lady before but I thought it was our Tan’s kitchen when I saw the kip of the grout 😂
Oh god and the cottage pie, think it’s put me off for life 🤢😂
She,s epic, pure comedy and the way she looks at Liam’s face when he has to try her food just gets me every time, it’s pure love, bet he hates it as well but darent tell her, I love her x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well there you go says everything, she should be bleeping ashamed of herself but that’s her problem she has no shame otherwise she would look more presentable when she did those goddam awful pack my crap with me videos even if it was to style her hair up a bit and put a bit of slap on, but no we see roots that must be about 5 inches long now, the style is pulled back from her face so her face looks bigger than the bleeping man in the moon and without slap well she just looks ill, grey skin, puffy , like The glutton from the Brad Pitt film seven ! . The clothes are a major embarrassment! Chawlee’s t shirts that are straining at the seams like the incredible hulks and those black vests that she wears underneath and wears at least 3 “to hold her in” as if !!, they must stink of BO, piss and probably IBS squits when she hasn’t made it to the bog in time as well as a months worth of meal dribbles and Charlie’s various body drools on them . She really is a Waynetta now a proper scutty bint that has snared her man and she now thinks duck it he can see the real me that I,m going to be for the next 40 odd years, shame he,s tricked her when she signed on the dotted line as he,s done exactly the same to her. Little did she know that the young man that she married would only a couple of years down the line look more like a bleeping grandad than a young virile lover 😂😂😂😂 karma Jane, Karma 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Certainly not shagging on it, those two bloaters wouldn’t be able to get into position !

She,s epic, pure comedy and the way she looks at Liam’s face when he has to try her food just gets me every time, it’s pure love, bet he hates it as well but darent tell her, I love her x
Maybe we should ask for a wiki for Gammons thread and that could be it 😂

• Haha
Reply to Jane's if you don't like me why watch story, Jane, I DON'T watch you, my life is too precious. I do appreciate the screen shots by those who have taken one for the team though!

Your content is too boring, so much I derailed the thread earlier with Kays Cooking, she may be incompetent but at least she's entertaining AND she doesn't remove negative feedback!

Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2021-09-05 at 03.29.43 7.png

If she thinks this is her most flattering camera angle what must she look like when the camera's not on the ceiling o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
we're way over on this thread guys, if anyone had a thread suggestion or can find one that had the most likes i'll create a new thread I just can't seem to use the search at the moment for some reason, I just keep getting "no results found" for everything I search. I usually search thread title and thread suggestion within this thread and they pop up and it's easy to see which got most likes from there. Couple of things to remember.......sadly can't use swear words and space is limited so can't be too long.

we're way over on this thread guys, if anyone had a thread suggestion or can find one that had the most likes i'll create a new thread I just can't seem to use the search at the moment for some reason, I just keep getting "no results found" for everything I search. I usually search thread title and thread suggestion within this thread and they pop up and it's easy to see which got most likes from there. Couple of things to remember.......sadly can't use swear words and space is limited so can't be too long.
I just put them in order for most liked posts and this one came up? Have to edit the swear word unfortunately 😄

Oh I see the poster already thought of that 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I just put them in order for most liked posts and this one came up? Have to edit the swear word unfortunately 😄

Oh I see the poster already thought of that 🤣
thank you chub 😘
new thread folks, see you there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.