Jane Gammons #31 Live packing the tat to send to you, calorie count’s at a million and two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all a load of fannys lol. Like someone else said, if you are a ‘nIcE kInD pErSoN’ you don’t have to tell everyone 😂😂 she isn’t nice and kind anyway, she just has an inflated ego due to people like Amy blowing smoke up her sizeable rump. If she was a nice, kind person, she would be a bit more helpful with The Real Mrs Gammons, even if she doesn’t particularly like her. That’s real kindness!

Reactions: 14
any comment from Helen on the live or janes insta? she blocked me on insta so can't see if she does, seems odd to me considering Jane calls Helen her best friend and with her also being in on the slimcon drama that she would be silent, unless the fallout rumour is true........

Just watched the members vid , another extremely busy busy busy week , diet is going great they have been in a calorie deficit 😂😂 she says she’s a size 20 , Charlie has been on the gifted exercise every evening for 30 mins and they are looking into using muscle food again 🥴
She’s got a vest on under a dress and is looking for a dress to wear for a wedding it’s ok because she can wear her vest under any dress she buys
It must be Tans wedding , she could get away with just the vest and leggings and her faux uggs 😂

• Haha
I am a nice person I am! I can lose weight I can!
**says an overweight Jane on her 50th diet of the month! Whilst bringing up an issue she had ages ago just to make a point...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear Jane
You're not a nice person or a kind person and you can't lose weight
yours sincerely
tattle.....and anyone else with an ounce of common sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear Jane
You're not a nice person or a kind person and you can't lose weight
yours sincerely
tattle.....and anyone else with an ounce of common sense
As far as losing weight, perhaps she is concerned about weight cycling and has decided to stick to gaining...

Weight-Cycling_-Is-Gaining-and-Losing-Weight-Bad-For-You_-scaled.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she should rebrand into one of those feeding channels where admirers of corpulent women pay to watch them eat.

The very idea of her having a slimming channel.
tenor (25).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she should rebrand into one of those feeding channels where admirers of corpulent women pay to watch them eat.

The very idea of her having a slimming channel.
View attachment 669447
you'll be giving her ideas, she has already said that her vlog s of her and Charlie trying snack are amongst the most viewed!

• Haha
  • Sick
She’ll probably disappear for a while to feel sorry for herself (read: eat her feelings) and return to a fanfare of applause while she tells us how difficult it’s been and how she’s been twollllled by twolllls and Charwee has been concerned about her well-being etc etc

• Haha
Or we could be really dramatic and say we are getting the police involved 😂 she did that before 🙄
I think boss baby needs to sit back and take a long hard look at herself ! Oh and while you are doing that please change them cloth lids on them jars 😷😷

• Haha
Or we could be really dramatic and say we are getting the police involved 😂 she did that before 🙄
I think boss baby needs to sit back and take a long hard look at herself ! Oh and while you are doing that please change them cloth lids on them jars 😷😷
oh yes.....who can forget the picture of the police report she filed to stop us? :ROFLMAO: she said we should be worried and that things were changing.....thick as mince that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.