Jane Gammons #31 Live packing the tat to send to you, calorie count’s at a million and two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally is a beast now even the beans tops she’s busting out of like a wrestler 🤼‍♀️
I’m worried that chin/throat combo is gonna explode mid live 🥴😅
It's like she's on a bulking up diet, she's all head and arms, very strange. 👀 She should be worried and taking fast action instead of carrying on stuffing herself with crap because she's in denial. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a feeling her manifestations are not going to well ……. Ooooh look I posted this at 20.38 👼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s all bravado. She hates herself. How many vlogs has she done about how she feels fat, frumpy, self ‘conshus’ has no confidence, doesn’t want to go anywhere because of how she looks! And what can Charlie say about her weight considering he’s like Man Mountain Dean? His very t-shirt says Monte Carlo…Mount Charlie…how very apt! Obviously she’s been reading here, so she’s come out with this ridiculous statement about how happy she is, doesn’t care about her weight etc. I give it two weeks and we’ll be back to feeling positive, drawing a line CC…it’s all nonsense. She gaslights herself!

Reactions: 11
She is growing by the vid this is all belly not a loose top
81DD02A0-EEAF-4A35-99E4-6F0B1557334A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s all bravado. She hates herself. How many vlogs has she done about how she feels fat, frumpy, self ‘conshus’ has no confidence, doesn’t want to go anywhere because of how she looks! And what can Charlie say about her weight considering he’s like Man Mountain Dean? His very t-shirt says Monte Carlo…Mount Charlie…how very apt! Obviously she’s been reading here, so she’s come out with this ridiculous statement about how happy she is, doesn’t care about her weight etc. I give it two weeks and we’ll be back to feeling positive, drawing a line CC…it’s all nonsense. She gaslights herself!
And the fact she doesn't vlog anymore because she can't face watching it back to edit. At least her pack with me are live so what she can't see 😏 as long as she's got that camera angle just right 😉

Reactions: 7
Oh god I’m cringing for her 😂😂

Mrs G must be on the mend, much to Jane’s annoyance! She looked fuming when anyone mentioned her on the live 🤣
Someone asked her on the live if she had any plans for Christmas in bleeping August 😂 even chins looked puzzled, most of her viewers are obviously special 🤪

• Haha
She said she feels great? God someone please time stamp so I can watch that. Noway is she feeling good being out of breath even talking? Husbands compliment is what they do but it doesn’t mean you can eat yourself to death surely she would want a long happy fulfilled life not house bound by 30 all because no self control around food what’s she going to manifest a mobility scooter and national trust days out? HEALTH IS WEALTH JANE no good neglecting yourself to earn money when you won’t be well enough to ever enjoy it

About 1hr 18mins she starts talking about taking a lunch box of snacks to work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.