Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes she defo reads here i havent seen the latest vlogs as i have been out having a social life unlike Jane. does she not realise that if she did low calorie recipe vlogs she would probably get more views and save money and lose weight instead of the processed crap?

Reactions: 5
yes she defo reads here i havent seen the latest vlogs as i have been out having a social life unlike Jane. does she not realise that if she did low calorie recipe vlogs she would probably get more views and save money and lose weight instead of the processed crap?
But she cooked from scratch for 5 years when on SW... moan moan moan she has it so hard! and so now she has to have everything out of packet! life changing ain't it Charlie not having to cook. :ROFLMAO::LOL: You do have a good point though and she could scoff twice the amount if she cooked from scratch as most work out lower in Calories than the packet stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some of the comments on here have got me in stitches after an utterly shite day at work 😂

Yes she defo does read here!

Ahh it’s all starting again , don’t wanna feel restricted , wanna enjoy myself , here comes the pizzas lol she is funny gotta give her that just, gonna go round and round in the same cycle for the next 30 years 🤦🏻‍♀️
So bleeping predictable!

Poor Charlie sounds like he had to pay to upgrade his birthday present lol bet Janes gutted could have spent the extra on ham and a crustless quiche 😂
Omg the quiche comment 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We still use plastic bags in America so I can't throw too much shade but her grocery haul was all plastic wrapped single use veg. She could buy a bag or two of frozen veg and it would last much longer. Although maybe they don't have a freezer? Or a large enough one. Obviously I'm used to ridiculously oversized fridge/freezers. I'd love a UK type one. I couldn't fill my fridge to the brim even if I tried lol.

Reactions: 3
We still use plastic bags in America so I can't throw too much shade but her grocery haul was all plastic wrapped single use veg. She could buy a bag or two of frozen veg and it would last much longer. Although maybe they don't have a freezer? Or a large enough one. Obviously I'm used to ridiculously oversized fridge/freezers. I'd love a UK type one. I couldn't fill my fridge to the brim even if I tried lol.
im in the UK and have just bought a huge US style fridge, I love it but yep its easy to over fill for sure ;) its like narnia back there!!!
I think Jane just goes for convenience and never stops to think of how much she is over paying, its like when she was buying those ready chopped potatoes to put in her actifry to save some time, bloody hell it would take 5 minutes to peel and chop a couple of potatoes but no she paid about 4 times the price for ready cut and bagged ones, its all about how little effort she can make...bet she'd make room in her freezer for the ice cream though ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
im in the UK and have just bought a huge US style fridge, I love it but yep its easy to over fill for sure ;) its like narnia back there!!!
I think Jane just goes for convenience and never stops to think of how much she is over paying, its like when she was buying those ready chopped potatoes to put in her actifry to save some time, bloody hell it would take 5 minutes to peel and chop a couple of potatoes but no she paid about 4 times the price for ready cut and bagged ones, its all about how little effort she can make...bet she'd make room in her freezer for the ice cream though ;)

The ice cream would be halo top...360 calories a tub or whatever it is so she can have the whole tub and still be under her calories 🤣🤣

• Haha
The ice cream would be halo top...360 calories a tub or whatever it is so she can have the whole tub and still be under her calories 🤣🤣
I'm surprised she can eat that with her IBS or whatever she's claiming to have. I've heard some horror stories about people eating the entire pint and their stomach not agreeing with all of that erythritol.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she can eat that with her IBS or whatever she's claiming to have. I've heard some horror stories about people eating the entire pint and their stomach not agreeing with all of that erythritol.
I am surprised she can eat half the stuff she does. My IBS flares up Just watching some of the tit she eats :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think the most concerning thing is the fact that Halo Top and similar products are invented for the sole purpose of people being able to eat the entire container. Even Tan said she had a whole tub of ice cream because she can't have a few scoops. If she's going to eat it she says she has to eat the whole thing. The lack of portion control and a little self control is alarming.

Has anyone seen the show Mum? I get some small Pauline vibes from Jane. Mainly the smugness.

Reactions: 8
It’s took me until now to watch that video and Jesus Christ I don’t think I can listen to her spout her tit for much longer! Even Charlie is starting to get on my tits, surely there must be more to this man and there must be times when he tells the porker to do one, but the more I see him the more I think he,s lost the will with her just as I have ! Mind think she is marvellous for insomnia hence my comment !

I think the most concerning thing is the fact that Halo Top and similar products are invented for the sole purpose of people being able to eat the entire container. Even Tan said she had a whole tub of ice cream because she can't have a few scoops. If she's going to eat it she says she has to eat the whole thing. The lack of portion control and a little self control is alarming.

Has anyone seen the show Mum? I get some small Pauline vibes from Jane. Mainly the smugness.
I,ve not seen the show but I’ve tried that Halo and I didn’t rate it, thought it was grainy in texture and after a few mouthfuls gave me the shits !

Attachments

• Haha
It’s took me until now to watch that video and Jesus Christ I don’t think I can listen to her spout her tit for much longer! Even Charlie is starting to get on my tits, surely there must be more to this man and there must be times when he tells the porker to do one, but the more I see him the more I think he,s lost the will with her just as I have ! Mind think she is marvellous for insomnia hence my comment !

I,ve not seen the show but I’ve tried that Halo and I didn’t rate it, thought it was grainy in texture and after a few mouthfuls gave me the shits !
😂😂 Charlie getting on your tits 😂 .
I thought the halo ice cream was shite too!

• Haha
😂😂 Charlie getting on your tits 😂 .
I thought the halo ice cream was shite too!
Well not literally, think he,d be clueless !!! But let’s not go there , perish the thought 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

So Charlie has an experience of a lifetime, and afterwards he gets all of 5 seconds of bad audio describing what he did, and the rest of the video is about food.
Sounds about right, as the gammon joint said her videos now are all about lifestyle, food comes second, talks out of her backside !

Last edited:
  • Haha
ah thank god im not the only one who doesnt rave about halo top like some of the youtube/insta slimmers! I can have about 3 spoons before my stomach gets stuck in a vice grip! Horrible fake tasting stuff 🤮
Jane is just being so lazy not continuing to cook from scratch. Its not that hard to work out the calories for her home made meals. She doesnt need to just eat pre packaged stuff all the time

Reactions: 3
She has IBS?? My arse, does she!! :rolleyes:
She just gets an upset stomach from all the crap she eats. Who wouldn't?

And as for saying she cooked from scratch for 5 years, well if you count the amount of times they were 'off plan' you can probably condense that down to 2 years max but also Jane, just for your info, just because you are calorie counting now (supposedly!) doesn't mean you give up cooking from scratch and trough all convenience foods, that's really not how it works!

Aren't we due a weight loss update soon or are you just going to gloss over it this week cos there's nothing to report?

Reactions: 9
ah thank god im not the only one who doesnt rave about halo top like some of the youtube/insta slimmers! I can have about 3 spoons before my stomach gets stuck in a vice grip! Horrible fake tasting stuff 🤮
Jane is just being so lazy not continuing to cook from scratch. Its not that hard to work out the calories for her home made meals. She doesnt need to just eat pre packaged stuff all the time
Its easier for her to deal with. Making your own means you have to either weigh out and cook just what you need or she has to cook a recipe then actually portion it out properly and that is where it goes wrong for her. She hasnt fixed her relationship with food. She fasts so ultimately skips meals and snacks and is opting for pre packed items so the portion is done for her. The second she tries to move away from ready style meals she is going to hit some trouble.

She's not lazy!! She works full time, don't ya know! 🤣
Last time she mentioned it, she worked 26 hours per week!!! Since then she has reduced her Friday hours so, less than 26 hours per week. What young person, with no commitments, ie kids, works those hours? In the meantime, in the run up to the Wedding, Charlie Bean took on a 2nd job and was working all hours! I did think that was really selfish of her.

Last edited:
totally selfish regarding her hours and the wedding. If I was childless and planning a wedding, id be working as much as possible, not putting all the pressure on the partner!
I work 20-24 hours a week but I work evenings and have 3 kids. I dont get to bed til 2am but its what fits into my life. Jane however. has all the time in the world to work a proper full time job. She doesnt have kids, family commitments or any appointments to keep. She comes home and its nighty on for the day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.