Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh ffs the miming and heavily filtered story, what an embarrassment the gammon shank is, frumpty dumpty at her best ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she reckons she likes to have everything nice for Charlie when he gets in, what she means by that is she slobs on the sofa in her dirty nightie and sets a timer for 10 minutes before he gets in and runs round like a mad head doing all those jobs so it looks like she was busy all day ;)
This was my EXACT THOUGHT! :ROFLMAO: I may of been guilty of this once or twice myself. (not the dirty nightie but the quick look super busy before Hubby gets home) :m

Although did find the clean the Loo comment a little odd. She made it sound like she only cleans the loo for his return from work :LOL:

• Haha
This was my EXACT THOUGHT! :ROFLMAO: I may of been guilty of this once or twice myself. (not the dirty nightie but the quick look super busy before Hubby gets home) :m

Although did find the clean the Loo comment a little odd. She made it sound like she only cleans the loo for his return from work :LOL:
Maybe she does it before he gets home to hide the upset stomach shes had from all the processed food 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had a totally tit day at work so thought I would relax with a bit of comedy and watch porkies insta story. What the duck is she on !! She,s now a happy clapper preaching to the converted, “I,m there for you and we can do this together” no you,re not and no we can,t. Then there’s that weird as duck Japanese music and then her pork chops miming to some shite, have I dreamt this or has my day truly gone from bad to worse !!

• Haha
she reckons she likes to have everything nice for Charlie when he gets in, what she means by that is she slobs on the sofa in her dirty nightie and sets a timer for 10 minutes before he gets in and runs round like a mad head doing all those jobs so it looks like she was busy all day ;)
I'm sure Charlie Bean doesnt give a tit if she's hoovered for a few mins before he gets home, but she's more than happy to slob around in a dirty nightie to welcome him back. Sorry to anyone that does but what 26 year old wears a night shirt like that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh ffs, preaching that obesity is the 2nd cause of cancer after smoking...get back in your box Jane.

Reactions: 8
Why is she buying prepared mash potato and vegetables. She finishes work by 11/12 it doesn't take 5 mins to peel a potato. This is why you can't afford a mortgage Jane!!
I thought exactly the same, I would never dream of buying prepared mash no matter how little time I had!

Reactions: 5
Oh ffs, preaching that obesity is the 2nd cause of cancer after smoking...get back in your box Jane.
Does she not realise she's still obese herself? She's in for a shock, sure losing a stone in a month is great but the weight will not all come off that easy and thats a fact.

What an absolute bleeping joke, she's a bleeping whopper this woman! So full of crap

Does she not realise she's still obese herself? She's in for a shock, sure losing a stone in a month is great but the weight will not all come off that easy and thats a fact.
Agree!

I thought exactly the same, I would never dream of buying prepared mash no matter how little time I had!
No me neither, just boil your own spuds and mash them ffs you have time! The prepared stuff with be full of salt and butter I expect

That big weight loss that she had was at the very start of her journey so probably 7 ish weeks ago now which was 12 lbs and since then she,s pretty much stalled in so far as what she has told us. When things go a bit tits up for the Gammon joint she tends to go quiet on how she is doing so I think that’s the case. Personally I think that she is enjoying ramming all that processed food down her gullet after the years of “torture” on SW.

She,s just bone idle and is full of what she eats..... shite!!!

• Haha
That big weight loss that she had was at the very start of her journey so probably 7 ish weeks ago now which was 12 lbs and since then she,s pretty much stalled in so far as what she has told us. When things go a bit tits up for the Gammon joint she tends to go quiet on how she is doing so I think that’s the case. Personally I think that she is enjoying ramming all that processed food down her gullet after the years of “torture” on SW.

She,s just bone idle and is full of what she eats..... shite!!!
Absolutely and she's got the cheek to bleeping preach about weight loss and being healthy and how obesity can kill, piss off hun 😂

• Haha
i felt like responding to say that i had lost three times the weight she had by not eating processed tit (except the odd maccy Ds nuggets with neices) but i thought that would just get me blocked haha. control jane... and self-disclipline.

i bet jd seasonings are pissed off that she literally has a drawer full of their herbs and spices that were gifted to her and now she doesnt cook from scratch anymore because she pretty much said she has had enough of it and can't be arsed. they will probably appear on her ebay by the end of the week or she will run a giveaway for them or something.

looked at her latest video she does not seem to be a brand ambassador for anyone anymore...

• Wow
I'm sure Charlie Bean doesnt give a tit if she's hoovered for a few mins before he gets home, but she's more than happy to slob around in a dirty nightie to welcome him back. Sorry to anyone that does but what 26 year old wears a night shirt like that?
I'm only a few years older than her and have never even looked at a nightie. It would not be my go to choice especially married or even just living with a partner. She gets home and can't wait to change out of her clothes. A nightie and nana naps all by 12pm? She's 26 going on 80.

Reactions: 3
i felt like responding to say that i had lost three times the weight she had by not eating processed tit (except the odd maccy Ds nuggets with neices) but i thought that would just get me blocked haha. control jane... and self-disclipline.

i bet jd seasonings are pissed off that she literally has a drawer full of their herbs and spices that were gifted to her and now she doesnt cook from scratch anymore because she pretty much said she has had enough of it and can't be arsed. they will probably appear on her ebay by the end of the week or she will run a giveaway for them or something.

looked at her latest video she does not seem to be a brand ambassador for anyone anymore...
Just had a look and yes, no mention of jd seasonings etc! I wonder if they've binned her off?!

I'm only a few years older than her and have never even looked at a nightie. It would not be my go to choice especially married or even just living with a partner. She gets home and can't wait to change out of her clothes. A nightie and nana naps all by 12pm? She's 26 going on 80.
i confess to owning a few silky and/or see-through sexy nighties/chemises... 🤣

Reactions: 2
i confess to owning a few silky and/or see-through sexy nighties/chemises... 🤣
bet they're not covered in previous meals and snack spillages though a la lady gammons ;)

Just had a look and yes, no mention of jd seasonings etc! I wonder if they've binned her off?!
lets hope so, can't take any more of her constant banging on about them. She was brand rep for a few bits at one point, the plastic stuff...water bottle etc and two lots of wax melts, the FM perfume copies and the the jewellery, interesting to see if any still hang round

bet they're not covered in previous meals and snack spillages though a la lady gammons ;)

lets hope so, can't take any more of her constant banging on about them. She was brand rep for a few bits at one point, the plastic stuff...water bottle etc and two lots of wax melts, the FM perfume copies and the the jewellery, interesting to see if any still hang round
haha no they are not covered in anything

I got sucked into buying those JD Seasonings a couple of years ago as everyone was raving about them and saying how AHMAZINGGGG they were.
Personally, I thought they were rubbish...and tasteless. I can make better myself from my spices and herbs cupboard. I didn't use a code either because I refuse to line other peoples pockets to save myself 10% 🤣 but that's just me! Needless to say, I didn't re order.

Come on Jane, boil and mash your own potatoes, the mashing will give you a bit of a workout for those bingo wings but mind you don't get too out of breath! You could even turn it into a vlog. I know, I know, it might be a bit boring for us to watch but hey, when has that ever bothered you!

• Haha
  • Heart
I did the "math" before with some of what she said and she lost loads the first week or 2 then literally nothing or 2lb in 3 weeks.

I was shocked by her comment about Obesity not because it's news to me but because it seemed news to her. I am honestly surprised her Doctor has not given her advice or help to lose weight or found the cause of such massive gains so quickly. As I cannot believe food alone can make you balloon that quickly which is why I always suggest she has maybe another underlying problem. Regardless of her diet or any diet she tries the cold hard truth is she needs to move more and exercise even if it's dancing around the living room for an hour a day it can make all the difference. Maybe she should get a Wii Fit if she really want's to stay in her flat all the time or even a treadmill? It's good to see she finally drinks water (well at the moment but she went threw this stage before when HydrateM8 were the in SW thing). Getting fit is no quick fix and I hate the way she talks about some changes as "life style changes" or "making better choices" when it's not always the case and she Just assumes they are better choices.

Let's be honest though if she truely wanted to lose the weight she could. She cold Join a Gym or seek an exercise class. Her obsession is with FOOD and she thinks that is the fix. It doesn't matter what "diet" you follow it's not Just down to food! and Basically what I am trying to say is you cannot get FIT with diet alone she claims she wants to get healthier but I don't see any evidence of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In all seriousness Jane has an issue with food it’s constantly on her mind can’t even sit in the car for 5 mins without a lunchbox full of food 🙈 she’s very up her self you can tell she thinks she’s hot stuff 😬 think she’s quite messed up to be honest she lives in a web of lies very deceitful and calculated, Charlie bean needs to get out before he makes mini pork joints , one Jane is enough in this world 🐷🐽

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.