Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just done it. Out in a blaze of glory 🤣
Imagine having to sit there watching comments and deleting anything that doesn’t kiss her arse everyday!

I loved the comment that the Laura Ashley dress was really flattering 🤣🤣🤣 it couldn’t have been any tighter without ripping ... who are these people? Scary stuff!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine having to sit there watching comments and deleting anything that doesn’t kiss her arse everyday!

I loved the comment that the Laura Ashley dress was really flattering 🤣🤣🤣 it couldn’t have been any tighter without ripping ... who are these people? Scary stuff!!!!!
flattering? she needed help to breath and could hardly move in it, she was crab walking side to side to avoid rippage, whats wrong with these bum lickers? get a clue!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That charity shop haul try on......oh my days! is she for real? they were not just a "bit tight" Jane, they were easily two or three sizes too small, when you have to pour yourself in a dress and then have no chance of sitting down in it its not something you can fix by "losing a bit of weight before our hols"
She is totally delusional as it seems are her followers who like to bum lick and tell her she looks amazing and that they will fit easily after losing a couple of pounds. She was totally out of breath wrestling them on and off ffs, get a clue granny grunt!
If she had sat down in the Laura Ashely dress it would have burst open....fact. Im going to hell anyway with my posts on here so may as well say what I think 😂

"yeah its alright"
"yeah its nice"
"yeah it looks good"
all said in monotone dull voice by Charlie, makes me chuckle, would love him to say he didn't really like the colour or maybe not the best for her, you know actually have an opinion, but then would the wrath of Jane be out in force? is he submissive for an easy life???
Course he his, but the sad thing is I don't think he even realises it. He really needs to grow a pair, and stand up to her once in a while

Reactions: 4
flattering? she needed help to breath and could hardly move in it, she was crab walking side to side to avoid rippage, whats wrong with these bum lickers? get a clue!!!!
Her followers are also NOT helping her! They are feeding her delusions... and she really doesn’t need any help in feeding 🤣 I understand the whole supporting and positivity vibe but to me outright lying is not being a friend or decent in any way!

There’s a comment on her latest vlog with the dresses saying she needs to lose weight. I can’t believe it’s still up!

• Haha
just started watching it and already howling at her saying "per-fesh-nally" and im only 33 seconds in!

• Haha
Just watching the dress haul video. About the Laura Ashley dress- "it fits but I can't breathe", well it doesn't fit then does it?! WHY does she insist she's a size 14/16?! I'm pretty much the same size as her (but I know how to dress well and how to flatter my figure) and I'm a size 18/20. Wear stuff in the right size and it's flattering and comfy! WHY squeeze into something just because the label says 14? No one will see the number! I'd rather wear something that says 20 in the label and look nice and feel good than squeeze into a 14 and look like an overstuffed sausage and feel self consious!

Reactions: 11
Just watching the dress haul video. About the Laura Ashley dress- "it fits but I can't breathe", well it doesn't fit then does it?! WHY does she insist she's a size 14/16?! I'm pretty much the same size as her (but I know how to dress well and how to flatter my figure) and I'm a size 18/20. Wear stuff in the right size and it's flattering and comfy! WHY squeeze into something just because the label says 14? No one will see the number! I'd rather wear something that says 20 in the label and look nice and feel good than squeeze into a 14 and look like an overstuffed sausage and feel self consious!
I don’t understand why Charlie humours her... you can bet your arse she would tell him if something was too tight on him!!! Surely someone in her real life would be honest with her and tell her to buy something in the size she is not the size she wants to be She has been wearing a coat she can’t do up for at least the past 6 months!!!!

Reactions: 6
the brow vlog!!! holy hell....its brows Jim but not as we know it ;)
why does she always say she's just got out of the shower yet clearly has not washed her hair as its greasy looking piled up on her head in a bun, wash your damn hair while you're in there!
I really can't tell if shes playing the role of a dummy cos she thinks it makes her cute and endearing or she is just in fact.....a dummy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she doesn’t know what 2cm is and surely she has Vaseline! Anyone think of Majorie Dawes - Fat fighters - Little Britain?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
the brow vlog!!! holy hell....its brows Jim but not as we know it ;)
why does she always say she's just got out of the shower yet clearly has not washed her hair as its greasy looking piled up on her head in a bun, wash your damn hair while you're in there!
I really can't tell if shes playing the role of a dummy cos she thinks it makes her cute and endearing or she is just in fact.....a dummy
i have never understood why people would go into a shower and not wash their hair, the heat makes your head sweat so having a shower makes your hair more greasy than it was before you got in so why would you not wash it? especially when she plays with her hair and touches other peoples fresh food shopping

• Sick
I can’t stand her voice does she have some sort of jaw issue

No way is she a size 14. She said she’s the top end of 14... what the duck is top end?! I’m a size 14, sometimes even a 16! I’m similar to her height and weigh 10stone. How can she be a size 14?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.