Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always seems to be cleaning though, or maybe that's just for the camera! lol
its easy peasy speed clean kinda stuff they all do, wipe down, hoover, spray stuff...done ;)

Can't imagine seeing her deep clean, pull stuff out to clean behind etc mrs hinch has made it fashionable to just spray stuff and move on saying its clean, its like when they all "clean" with zoflora, its a disinfectant, it don't clean huns ;)

Reactions: 6
just watched the ready meal vlog, my lord! these two can make anything seem dull as dishwater, I was almost nodding off watching. They're like Denise and Dave Royle for sure!
What a shite review, propping themselves up on the worktop, far too close to the camera, yabbering on about how easy they will be for people not wanting to make a meal from scratch everyday......perfect for lazy jane then.
I checked the website and my god they cost a fortune, not relatable at all for most of her followers, she will really do anything for a freebie. Plus the tatse tests make me howl "ooh thats lovely" "ooh thats delicious" "ooh I like that" 😂 very informative guys
I'm actually surprised at companies wanting her to advertise their products. As you said, dull dull dull! Looked at the website and they are expensive, as if Jane would pay for that she's too tight, mind you it is food 😂

I bet she gets more excited over food than she does in the bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do "Influencers" try to push / sell things they would never normally buy themselves (well I know why they do it) but it Just looks and feel so dis genuine. "Mmmmmmm Yummmmmm they are great! Buy them!" meanwhile never buying them or parting with money so they cannot be that great.

:ROFLMAO::LOL:
I do admire Jane's confidence though in the fact she can do a product review / advert with no make up on looking kind of messy and giving zero shits about it where as I would of seen it as "work" and want to look my best in case they did share the video with new potential customers to promote.

Takes me back to being confused are they SW friendly are they synned? Surely most of her audience must be confused by all the one minute she is synning things the next she isn't or totally ignoring anything SW but then worrying about the bloody sweetcorn :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh and don't get me started on her Instgram grid post of a SW meal and the 250 thousand SW related hashtags.

• Heart
Had anyone had an account to see jane stories just logged on to an account have not even used in months and have been blocked so confussed as never interacted with her on it?

bloody hell....the size of those meatballs!!! each one looks like a chuffing apple! we only had 5 meatballs each didn't we charlie bean??? kilo of mince to table 5 please ;)

Reactions: 1
I'm glad I found you people. I thought it was just me who thought she was a pig. I'm surprised she hasn't uploaded yet, but her eating has gotten pretty out of control recently. She has not lost any weight in 4 years, you could watch her in another 4 years time and she would be looking the same but only fatter and with more rubbish she has purchased over the years. Her logic shocks me, not to mention how she cannot pronounce words correctly considering her mum is a "teacher" for example calling Nivea "nivevaAyy" or calling an orchid "orchard". Also them long plastic cheap stick on claws make me laugh. Why does she only have one duvet cover? I mean she could probably use one of them stretched out t-shirts she's got but why is it so hard for her to take it off and wash it instead of spraying it. She is so lazy. And what grown up person has a drawer full of children's sweets, she is like a child with no self control over her eating. I do not understand why she does youtube other than to get sent free stuff. she does not even know how to list items correctly on eBay. She needs to drop the slimming part of her youtube channel then it might be more bearable to watch since it will not feel like she is trying but failing. Her jaw is really worn down from all that constant eating, she cannot speak right aside from sounding like a 7 year old. The videos of the "speed cleaning" is so funny because she is not doing either well. Her instagram page is a mess promoting jd seasonings and cheap perfume. And then when anybody comments on her videos with the slight amount of criticism she gets her brain washed fatties to gang up that person, and then blocks you. She has removed the like and dislike ratio and all comments have to be approved before they go live, she is censoring out people who are genuinely worried for her health. Her faked pictures of herself on instagram holding her big neck in and having the camera up high to make herself look 10 stone lighter is all clear of what state her mind is in. Is she even going to fit in that plane seat to ibiza? poor Charlie is going to have to buy another seat. The best moment of all was when she cooked gammon in fanta?! All them chemicals in the Frylight and wax melts must be making her go insane.

also her is the photo I'm talking about.
Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 23.38.34.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm glad I found you people. I thought it was just me who thought she was a pig. I'm surprised she hasn't uploaded yet, but her eating has gotten pretty out of control recently. She has not lost any weight in 4 years, you could watch her in another 4 years time and she would be looking the same but only fatter and with more rubbish she has purchased over the years. Her logic shocks me, not to mention how she cannot pronounce words correctly considering her mum is a "teacher" for example calling Nivea "nivevaAyy" or calling an orchid "orchard". Also them long plastic cheap stick on claws make me laugh. Why does she only have one duvet cover? I mean she could probably use one of them stretched out t-shirts she's got but why is it so hard for her to take it off and wash it instead of spraying it. She is so lazy. And what grown up person has a drawer full of children's sweets, she is like a child with no self control over her eating. I do not understand why she does youtube other than to get sent free stuff. she does not even know how to list items correctly on eBay. She needs to drop the slimming part of her youtube channel then it might be more bearable to watch since it will not feel like she is trying but failing. Her jaw is really worn down from all that constant eating, she cannot speak right aside from sounding like a 7 year old. The videos of the "speed cleaning" is so funny because she is not doing either well. Her instagram page is a mess promoting jd seasonings and cheap perfume. And then when anybody comments on her videos with the slight amount of criticism she gets her brain washed fatties to gang up that person, and then blocks you. She has removed the like and dislike ratio and all comments have to be approved before they go live, she is censoring out people who are genuinely worried for her health. Her faked pictures of herself on instagram holding her big neck in and having the camera up high to make herself look 10 stone lighter is all clear of what state her mind is in. Is she even going to fit in that plane seat to ibiza? poor Charlie is going to have to buy another seat. The best moment of all was when she cooked gammon in fanta?! All them chemicals in the Frylight and wax melts must be making her go insane.

also her is the photo I'm talking about.
View attachment 25482
That photo on the left is recent though?!! Clever camera trickery!!

The thing is if she cut the bullshit and really faced up to being healthy as she constantly saids i think if she got a therapist and done sw it would work it would be teaching her tp eat healthy aswell as finding out y she uses food as a comfort people always say sw does not work however i do sw dont have massive portions or whatever some of it is common sense u dont need the same food as your husband who weighs well used to weigh nearly 17 stone she is so fake but if she was real with her viewers people would respect her she hides her weigh ins cause shes either embarsssd or lying and does not attend group and may be they dont have a lot to do with charlies mum as she tells them some home truths they dont want to hear

Oh god “living life on sw” aint even got the patience anyone wanna watch for me 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Had anyone had an account to see jane stories just logged on to an account have not even used in months and have been blocked so confussed as never interacted with her on it?
This happened to me. The only thing I can think of is that my although my accounts have completely different names they are linked and I think she has gone through her blocked list and has blocked all the linked accounts also.

I can't be bothered to create another one to watch the tit show

• Haha
This happened to me. The only thing I can think of is that my although my accounts have completely different names they are linked and I think she has gone through her blocked list and has blocked all the linked accounts also.

I can't be bothered to create another one to watch the tit show
I'm blocked too, yet never commented. We must be really hitting a nerve with her if she's going to the trouble of blocking us all. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, her blocking me won't kill me. However, if she doesn't start listening to those that give her sound advice, then her lifestyle may well kill her, or at the very least cause huge health problems.

Reactions: 2
*looks for slimming world inspiration*
*clicks on Jane's latest video*
*watches two out of breath overweight people drinking out of maccies cups, considering ice cream*
🍨🍨🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh god
The thing is they filmed order how do we not know they didnt go around again or drive to a diffrent one and not film it i think filming it makes it look more suspicious personally 😂😂 il admit if she truly did that good on her i could not just order a diet coke 😂 might aswell gone to a shop brought a bottle and shared it for the price

So they go to a lovely park, and DRIVE around it, why didn't they get out and walk?! Nope, she prefers to walk around Asda!! lol

Reactions: 5
Never understood why people....not just Jane....but everyone just bothers their arse to queue up either in mcdonalds or at the drive through for a sodding drink! If your out and about just find a shop and get a couple of cans 🤦
And its just how they planned to go out and get a couple of cokes like it was the highlight of their outing.

• Wow
How misleading is the title of that video, living life on slimming world!! Obviously doing it for the views £££££!! She hasn't been on plan for weeks the cheeky mare. Love the way she hardly acknowledges it either!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.