Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they go to a lovely park, and DRIVE around it, why didn't they get out and walk?! Nope, she prefers to walk around Asda!! lol
I was watching that with a hanging jaw!!!! Why would you drive through a park?

Also no AD on the JD seasonings promotion ... naughty naughty Jane!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys she defonitly reads here
Anyone that can check their stories they were out walking
When you say walking you mean they got out of the car 🤣🤣 not quite the same as going for a walk they were back in the car within 10 mins tops... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not being awful but for duck sake!!!! SlimmingWorld???? She’s getting fatter every video I see. Driving about in a bloody car, get out ya pair of lazy twats and walk!!!! I swear they remind me of my Nan and grandad. They are in their 20s and behave like a retired old couple!!!! I only watch her YouTube videos for a laff. duck sake huffing and puffing walking around that small flat she makes me LOL. Big fat sweaty witch Ibiza here you come. Ibiza???? I mean come on wot the duck will that pair do in the clubs capital of the world? Can’t wait to see holiday vlog. Just cannot imagine that pair in Ibiza, dontgetit at all. Can you imagine her pregnant?? duck sake can’t wait to see that

Also I know quiet family parts in Ibiza I’ve seen all of Ibiza, love it there. Just winds me up as she goes on and on bout SlimmingWorld and she is NOT following it at all. Part of me laughs at her other part makes me angry. She’s a complete idiot!!!! Rant over!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I still can't get over how she speaks to Charlie and the looks of disgusts she gives him if his answer was not the correct one she wanted to hear :LOL: I sense he was also eating Just before they went out even after their lunch you could hear it and quickly she moved when he was in the background munching. I also like how he suggests he would like to be more active etc and also would of liked to walk round the park sometime surely as it's a nice day you would suggest doing it now having a look round if he has never walked round before she shuts him down so quickly with excuses or Just blatantly ignoring his suggestions. I never noticed it so much before I thought it was Just husband wife banter but now I can see it alot more. Poor bloke couldn't even watch the whole of Top Gear :LOL::sneaky:

Oh and I do love vloggers that claim how BUSY they have been far to busy to vlog aka they have done nothing worth vlogging and probably Just been sat in PJs for most of the day.

Reactions: 3
Hmmmm how strange I saw somebody ask have you ever purchased the meals you are promoting.... now the comment is gone! I am guessing that’s a no .... this wasn’t a negative or nasty comment in any way so why oh why did she need to delete it?

I still can't get over how she speaks to Charlie and the looks of disgusts she gives him if his answer was not the correct one she wanted to hear :LOL: I sense he was also eating Just before they went out even after their lunch you could hear it and quickly she moved when he was in the background munching. I also like how he suggests he would like to be more active etc and also would of liked to walk round the park sometime surely as it's a nice day you would suggest doing it now having a look round if he has never walked round before she shuts him down so quickly with excuses or Just blatantly ignoring his suggestions. I never noticed it so much before I thought it was Just husband wife banter but now I can see it alot more. Poor bloke couldn't even watch the whole of Top Gear :LOL::sneaky:

Oh and I do love vloggers that claim how BUSY they have been far to busy to vlog aka they have done nothing worth vlogging and probably Just been sat in PJs for most of the day.
She deffo a bossy cow. It’s her way or NO way. Charlie needs to grow a pair and tell her too duck off 😂😂😂😂

Hmmmm how strange I saw somebody ask have you ever purchased the meals you are promoting.... now the comment is gone! I am guessing that’s a no .... this wasn’t a negative or nasty comment in any way so why oh why did she need to delete it?
Those meals were far too small for our janey. It was a snack to her. Greedy cow!!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m not being awful but for duck sake!!!! SlimmingWorld???? She’s getting fatter every video I see. Driving about in a bloody car, get out ya pair of lazy twats and walk!!!! I swear they remind me of my Nan and grandad. They are in their 20s and behave like a retired old couple!!!! I only watch her YouTube videos for a laff. duck sake huffing and puffing walking around that small flat she makes me LOL. Big fat sweaty witch Ibiza here you come. Ibiza???? I mean come on wot the duck will that pair do in the clubs capital of the world? Can’t wait to see holiday vlog. Just cannot imagine that pair in Ibiza, dontgetit at all. Can you imagine her pregnant?? duck sake can’t wait to see that

Also I know quiet family parts in Ibiza I’ve seen all of Ibiza, love it there. Just winds me up as she goes on and on bout SlimmingWorld and she is NOT following it at all. Part of me laughs at her other part makes me angry. She’s a complete idiot!!!! Rant over!!!!
Haha I said a few pages back that if Jane gets up the duff she'll be the one with the pregnancy bad back walk at 6 weeks gone 😂 poor Charlie will be in for it he won't get a bloody minute!!

What a bleeping joke, it's funny how these 'influencers' delete comments that they don't like! Nothing wrong with that question??!

Reactions: 4
Genuine question is she actually back on SW now? or does she feel she has to do some SW content in order to keep her original audience?

I couldn't believe the bitchy look on her face and the sarky tone of her voice as she moved the camera up from Charlie's feet to his chest, before proceeding to ask him what he was doing cooking without a top on. The guy is almost 30 ffs, I'm sure he's old enough to do exactly what he wants to do and doesn't need your effing permission Jane!!

I was imagining if the position had been reversed and he ran the camera up from her feet. Probably old bobbly socks, hairy legs an old, discoloured, stained, clingy nighty. Past her chins up to her sweaty, puffed face with greasy hair pulled back so tight, it makes her eyeballs bulge! Just imagine if Charlie had asked her why she was looking such a mess and cooking, there would have been riots there! She's such a judgemental cow who doesn't see her own flaws!

Those bloody meatballs! massive!! reminded me of a film called the wedding singer where a guy gets some huge meatballs served in his hands 😂

• Haha
I had totally forgot about the filming him topless I thought the lingering shot at his stomach was really mean and if he had done the same too her she would of gone mad. It's like she is trying to body shame / embarrass him with that shot my husband would be really upset if I had done that to him.

Reactions: 5
Another charity shop haul....how much stuff do these people need to buy? Its every week theres a haul of some sort.
The word haul makes me cringe for some reason.

Reactions: 5
:oops: those dresses! Jane just start buying proper plus size clothing that flatters you. Squashing your self into size 14 isn't going to be flattering or comfortable.

• Haha
Actually lost for words with the try on charity shop haul , can’t believe how she dresses and she needs to buy 18s she’s making herself look million times worse in clothes that don’t fit , the clothes are that of a nan style actually feel bit sorry for her as it’s obvious she has no idea 💡

Genuine question is she actually back on SW now? or does she feel she has to do some SW content in order to keep her original audience?
This is what pisses me off about her. She is not following SlimmingWorld at all and should stop promoting it on her channel

Haha I said a few pages back that if Jane gets up the duff she'll be the one with the pregnancy bad back walk at 6 weeks gone 😂 poor Charlie will be in for it he won't get a bloody minute!!
Hahaha ur right

What a bleeping joke, it's funny how these 'influencers' delete comments that they don't like! Nothing wrong with that question??!

Reactions: 3
This is what pisses me off about her. She is not following SlimmingWorld at all and should stop promoting it on her channel

She did a vlog on living on sw but I don't remember seeing a single syn... That I do not believe at all!!! It's not realistic or honest to the viewers. Especially with the syn drawer queen 👑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.