Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the “I am a size 18 to a 14” quote, a 14 if it’s a baggy style, erm so not a 14 then Janey 🤣 a comfortable 16 just not in the size 16’s she tried on ... and I can fit into an 18.... I can fit into a size 8 doesn’t mean it’s my bloody size oh my days someone shake her please 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 8
Actually lost for words with the try on charity shop haul , can’t believe how she dresses and she needs to buy 18s she’s making herself look million times worse in clothes that don’t fit , the clothes are that of a nan style actually feel bit sorry for her as it’s obvious she has no idea 💡
What a frump she is, those clothes were awful, and why is she so deluded regarding her size?! - Poor down trodden Charlie will agree with anything just to keep the peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That charity shop haul try on......oh my days! is she for real? they were not just a "bit tight" Jane, they were easily two or three sizes too small, when you have to pour yourself in a dress and then have no chance of sitting down in it its not something you can fix by "losing a bit of weight before our hols"
She is totally delusional as it seems are her followers who like to bum lick and tell her she looks amazing and that they will fit easily after losing a couple of pounds. She was totally out of breath wrestling them on and off ffs, get a clue granny grunt!
If she had sat down in the Laura Ashely dress it would have burst open....fact. Im going to hell anyway with my posts on here so may as well say what I think 😂

What a frump she is, those clothes were awful, and why is she so deluded regarding her size?! - Poor down trodden Charlie will agree with anything just to keep the peace.
"yeah its alright"
"yeah its nice"
"yeah it looks good"
all said in monotone dull voice by Charlie, makes me chuckle, would love him to say he didn't really like the colour or maybe not the best for her, you know actually have an opinion, but then would the wrath of Jane be out in force? is he submissive for an easy life???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That charity shop haul try on......oh my days! is she for real? they were not just a "bit tight" Jane, they were easily two or three sizes too small, when you have to pour yourself in a dress and then have no chance of sitting down in it its not something you can fix by "losing a bit of weight before our hols"
She is totally delusional as it seems are her followers who like to bum lick and tell her she looks amazing and that they will fit easily after losing a couple of pounds. She was totally out of breath wrestling them on and off ffs, get a clue granny grunt!
If she had sat down in the Laura Ashely dress it would have burst open....fact. Im going to hell anyway with my posts on here so may as well say what I think 😂

"yeah its alright"
"yeah its nice"
"yeah it looks good"
all said in monotone dull voice by Charlie, makes me chuckle, would love him to say he didn't really like the colour or maybe not the best for her, you know actually have an opinion, but then would the wrath of Jane be out in force? is he submissive for an easy life???
She made me laugh too...need to lose a few pounds...more like a few stone to fit in those dresses. The thing is if she actually put her mind to it and stuck to plan and did the exercises she could actually lose a couple of stone by September when they go away.

Reactions: 6
Feeling inspired not to buy anything looking at these choices. It's all gross and it's all frumpy fat chic. Honestly no kids and living like this?? That exercise didn't last did it.

Reactions: 3
Her and Charlie are a couple of dullards. Honestly, what a sad way to be living when they’re so young..

She made me laugh too...need to lose a few pounds...more like a few stone to fit in those dresses. The thing is if she actually put her mind to it and stuck to plan and did the exercises she could actually lose a couple of stone by September when they go away.
Yep! The dresses looked like they were ready to burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Janey dearest get off your massive size 14 (really size 18-20) arse and get motivated you can do it janey you can do it

• Haha
Oh my actual god :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Why did she not try them on at the shop. I like the high camera angle as well very clever. I almost spat my drank out when she said she would need to pin the one dress in case she got carried away "What if I get carried away and it flys open" carried away doing what :LOL::unsure:

The Laura Ashley dress she is saying it squashes her boobs but in every other video she states she has no boobs not enough in the boob area to fill out a dress that alone should be a bit of a red flag it's not your size.

"yeah its alright"
"yeah its nice"
"yeah it looks good"
I'm actually pissing myself, jeez that Laura Ashley dress looked like it was going to burst off her, someone said in the comments it was very flattering wtf??! There are a few comments though saying "as you said if you lose weight they'll fit better" at least a few of her minions are being honest. The blue one at the end looked like a sack of spuds on her bloody hell.
Her and Charlie are like a comedy act in some ways though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm actually pissing myself, jeez that Laura Ashley dress looked like it was going to burst off her, someone said in the comments it was very flattering wtf??! There are a few comments though saying "as you said if you lose weight they'll fit better" at least a few of her minions are being honest. The blue one at the end looked like a sack of spuds on her bloody hell.
Her and Charlie are like a comedy act in some ways though 😂
she looked like if she sneezed it would burst right off incredible hulk style 😂

Reactions: 2
I've commented 🤣🤣🤣 hello blocking hotline I'd like to check in today thanks..
what did you say? bet its been deleted already, with lots of others id say judging by the fact she only has 26 comments, must have deleted the other 97.........

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.