Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch the latest upload 😩😩😩 her big head going on about fasting.. Coming in looking like a butterball annoucing to everyone how she's found the latest best way. Ugh

Reactions: 5
No acknowledgment that she's only doing what people have been recommending to her for years

In the past she's been so rude to anyone that mentioned her portion sizing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is making out like she had decided to do this plan because of Helen having done it before Helen had even tried it haha 😂 Helen didn't start this until after they visited them in Eastbourne just over 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: 4
I’m only one minute in and I want to head butt her 😭😂 she’s so full of tit it’s unreal and you can tell she thinks she is hot 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 7
I know and keeps doing mini pouts and looking at herself in the viewfinder, so annoying

The funniest bit was when she said if you want inspirational slimming world channels go to Katy Jayne or trim with Tan !! 😂:ROFLMAO: My gosh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is making out like she had decided to do this plan because of Helen having done it before Helen had even tried it haha 😂 Helen didn't start this until after they visited them in Eastbourne just over 2 weeks ago.
I noticed this! What a load of crap! She's obviously concocted that little story with fasting expert Helen 😂

I know and keeps doing mini pouts and looking at herself in the viewfinder, so annoying

The funniest bit was when she said if you want inspirational slimming world channels go to Katy Jayne or trim with Tan !! 😂:ROFLMAO: My gosh!
Yes Katy Jayne and Tan who are gaining every week lol 😂

I’m only one minute in and I want to head butt her 😭😂 she’s so full of tit it’s unreal and you can tell she thinks she is hot 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
She loves herself in that thumbnail!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She won't be sharing her weigh ins guys, it's too much pressure. "I've lost 11lb" 😂😂😂. For all those weeks she wouldn't share, now she's straight on it, you couldn't write it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how long this will last until she saying its not workimg for her. Just seen her latest insta post and she sounds mad charlie lost more

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I commented 😂 I can't watch it. Sick to death of her talking about food/diets/life's too short and charlie bean. How long will she actually stick to it... Forever Fat Plan

• Haha
She is the same height as me and can apparently have 300more cals than me per day...hmmm odd that because Ive had my fitness pal app for over a year unless she said she just wants to lose, 1/2 lb a week or something

She is the same height as me and can apparently have 300more cals than me per day...hmmm odd that because Ive had my fitness pal app for over a year unless she said she just wants to lose, 1/2 lb a week or something
Based on current weight too hun, so she’s probably a lot heavier than you? 🤔

• Heart
Have they not heard of water weight?? She hasn’t lost 11lbs of fat that’s not even possible 😂 maybe 4-5 tops.

I think she should have mentioned this because saying to people I’ve lost 11lbs in a week makes people think they should be hitting that too!

There is no way gammon lost 11lb in one week. That is insane, unless she has not been eating or drinking for the whole week I will believe her then. but considering she had doritos yesterday she is a total liar. The weight she has lost is all water and not body fat. Also I find it funny how on instagram all of her posts are carefully done to give herself a good image, when in reality she is sitting around eating cheese. They do not understand how the human body works and what food actually is made up of. she looks exactly the same, don't be fooled since she has her hair all done and eyebrows on. give it a few months and we will be back to square one, go back on her channel from the oldest video from four years ago she has not changed at all.
Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 23.33.53.png

• Haha
I don’t understand how not eating between 7pm-11am is considered fasting ??
I mean how much were her and Helen eating???
All the mentions of snacks etc
No wonder they have massive weight issues. You don’t need to constantly have something in your mouth. No need for flipping snacks when you have 40lbs of excess fat hanging round your waist!

• Haha
I wouldn't call that a fast either, most days i'll stop eating after dinner around 6 and not eat again until breakfast.

So she's finally admitting her portion sizes were too big :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thought you were doing "so well" loosing weight eating that much Jane?!

Of course she is bragging about an 11 pound weight loss, when only last week she wouldnt share anything weight related. Those 11 pounds are probably the ones she put on over last few months when she hasn't been doing slimming world properly anyway!

Let's see if she actually continues this in the months to come.. i'm guessing NO

Based on current weight too hun, so she’s probably a lot heavier than you? 🤔
Yes I would say so... I don't know what she weighs though. That will because I stick to plan though and control my portion sizes myself sensibly... Hey Jane... Who knew if you didn't stuff your face you could lose weight.

Does anyone else think that Jane and Helen make it sound like they were the 2nd and 3rd women EVER to try controlling their portion sizes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just shows how doing your hair, putting some makeup on and using a decent camera angle you can look really good. I really hope she actually sticks to it this time, the comments on the video prove just how easily people are led by what they see on social media and how quickly they will follow their youtube leader. I havent watched the video and dont plan to but I hope somewhere in there she tells people that fasting isnt suitable for those who are pregnant or with certain medical conditions so they should seek medical advice before copying her off the back of 1 week of calorie counting/fasting. Oh and a brief side note - hiding your hashtag ad/gifted down the bottom on the scales pic on insta is not acceptable it has to be easily spotted and obvious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.