Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been trying to upload a screenshot this afternoon but it kept saying file too big. Annoying. But anyway, I've cropped it and this seems to be working. I love how she says 'it's normal to me now' as if she's been fasting for 3 months 🤣 it has been ONE week, don't act like this is your actual new way of life for months Haha.
It's the water thing that really annoys me, she knew ages ago she should drink water if she felt hungry why does she act like this is all new world breaking information!

Reactions: 7
She shows how much she weighs in her latest insta. 203.8 pounds.

What I would like to know, she is up quite early for work, how does she cope not eating until 11? Genuine question there, I tried to had off eating until 12 last week just to see if I could, i was up for work at 6 and i was honestly feeling faint. Maybe I'm the sort who needs to eat in the morning? My job is quite physical I suppose.
I think it depends on what sort of food you eat. I eat a big dinner at 6 and by big I mean like 4 chicken thighs, jacket potato salad and coleslaw and maybe a little cake and then I won’t eat anything until 5pm the next day.
I haven’t eaten breakfast since I was a child and get up at 6am every morning for school run and work. You just get used to it.

Reactions: 2
she always forgot on SW that the whole reason for putting a third of your plate (at least) of speed before any free foods is to reduce your calorie consumption. hence they say fill up your plate with speed food first..she added carbs first then others and speed food was an afterthought

screenshot it, i couldnt find it i wanted to see someone not congratulate her too haha
Sorry had to crop this as had issues with size of file but here’s my comment !

So Helen did a calorie counted food shop haul and now the Gammon joint has followed suit....yawnnn, oh and she is loving shopping at Aldi, wonder why, yup Helen shops there most of the time. Predictable as fook !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

So Helen did a calorie counted food shop haul and now the Gammon joint has followed suit....yawnnn, oh and she is loving shopping at Aldi, wonder why, yup Helen shops there most of the time. Predictable as fook !
"Gammon joint" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Totally using the meat phrases 🍖🍖🤣🤣🤣
I can't even bear watching either video. Pork Chops going on as though she's now a size 6

• Haha

Are we supposed to be able to read the comment on the screenshot you posted? Only checking as the writing is blurry. Thanks :)

Reactions: 1
Why do people think Shopping Hauls make great entertainment and even the way she reads out the calorie content is annoying. Like Hallelujah this girl and her followers have realised Food has calories in it EVEN FREE FOOD! I am honestly shocked and the way people are asking her about it like it's some big complex secret are her followers more simple than her?

Do not get me started on the Toilet Wipes. THEY ARE NOT FLUSHABLE EVEN IF IT STATES FLUSHABLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT FLUSH THEM!

If you really want to buy them and flush them causing them to clog up systems crack on but keep it quiet and not tell everyone what a nob you are using them or if she going to make out "Guys I have no idea that you could not flush flushable wipes" even though everywhere and every water system bloody mention it :rolleyes::cautious: I did start to comment to make her aware but I know it would of been deleted because its "not helpful" or "it's negative".

Last edited:
It appears she is often out more or walking and if she shops at ALDI does she actually do and carry her own shopping now?

I am keen to see how long this will last for or is this all a big plan so she can rant and rave at Slim Con about her BRAND NEW way of losing weight.

Reactions: 6
This new plan is all very well but Helen and Jane are both missing the point. They are still buying processed crap! What you eat today, you crave tomorrow.

Reactions: 8

I actually don't think she is mentally capable of thinking anything up for herself, most of her ideas are copied off somebody else. Sad really, she is such a dull person, who quite clearly craves attention.

Did anyone watch her insta live? You would think she's been doing this fasting for years! Going on about drinking 4/5 bottles of water a day as though it's all new. Maybe if she'd have drank more water on sw the plan would have worked for her. She is coming across so smug, it's hilarious as everything she's doing now is what's been suggested on here for months 😂
Oh and the dancing 🙈

• Haha
One second of the insta live and nope can't stand it. Check back in 3 months and see how the fasting on cheeseburgers plan is going.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch her insta live? You would think she's been doing this fasting for years! Going on about drinking 4/5 bottles of water a day as though it's all new. Maybe if she'd have drank more water on sw the plan would have worked for her. She is coming across so smug, it's hilarious as everything she's doing now is what's been suggested on here for months 😂
Oh and the dancing 🙈
It makes me laugh she says “I’m eating this as I’m about to finish my fast, “ no love you’re about to start your fast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.