Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something trivial that really shouldn't bother me, but it does, greatly, is the way she says, 'soooooo yeah' at the end of every sentence. What is the matter with her? She sounds so ridiculous when she says it! I don't understand how anybody can take her seriously! She reminds me of one of those cartoon character chipmunks who store their food in their cheeks! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are hands down the dullest pair ever, those car chats! I flick though most of it and shes still droning on about the same subject when I play it again, she dwarfs Charlie sat next to him in the car, she looks huge and that dress is far far too tight on her chest. So many of her followers commenting how slimming world is no good, well considering she hardly ever stuck to plan and ate more than my 6ft4 hubby most days then no bloomin wonder it didn't work, im looking forward to seeing her version of calorie counting for sure ;)

The thing is that she did well when she actually stuck to plan, now she has lost her mojo she thinks the plan is crap!

Reactions: 4
Them bloody sunglasses they look terrible on her 😭and her prescription ones makes me cringe especially when people are asking her where they are from lol and that dress thing she ain’t taken it off πŸ€ͺ looks like her tits are gonna rip through it πŸ˜‚
Crying at the tits comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The thing is that she did well when she actually stuck to plan, now she has lost her mojo she thinks the plan is crap!
This is so true! I'm on slimming world, I've lost three stone, I did try calorie counting for a few weeks it was good and more flexible but i realised a pink lady wasn't much less in calories than a kit kat, guess which one I was reaching for. Sw defo does work but obviously you've got to stick to the bloody plan. It obviously did work for her when she lost her almost three stone or whatever it was but she must have been sticking to it ffs!

I'm still considering reporting her to patreon for dangerous behaviour, it is like feeding a crackhead crack. And then using that to her advantage to make money from companies who want to have their stuff in the videos. It is very clear she is saying good about the toilet cleaner so any business goes, yeah she's gullible lets send her some stuff. Charlie should grab onto that chunk of fat on her neck and roll her back into the ocean with the whales and porpoises. She cannot even read or speak right so I doubt she can even count them calories. lol x

Attachments

• Haha
Someone has asked her if they're going to the clubs in Ibiza, more chance of all hell freezing over πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wouldn't know healthy eating if it hit her in the face! Aww yeah Janey, stuff your fat face with nachos! Ok shes calorie counting but jesus woman hardly a nutritious meal. I think this is the way its gonna go with her. Eat tit as long as it's in her calorie intake!

• Haha
its not the plan that doesn't work...its her...too greedy, over eats constantly and has portions the size of her chin! calorie counting will be a wake up call for her for sure

She is probably putting that JD seasoning in that free childish water bottle lol

so yeah :)

Forgot to mention, the nachos on her instagram. what the hell gammon are you thinking?! A large bowl of Doritos, salsa with cheese and then sour cream on top. Hope you can count all them calories in the dairy Jane. Also what happened to her milk allergy, it seems she chooses when she wants it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she making such a fuss about this new plan she is following and how she will explain all in a new video some time next week. We all know she has copied Helen.
She got on her high horse any time someone asked how slimming world was going because (in her words) "I just need to focus on me", yet she expects people to give a damn about her plan now!
As soon as Helen finished SW I knew Miss Copy Cat would. I haven't seen the video, and I don't want to.

Sick of hearing the where my sunglasses are from video, they are just cheap tacky things that other people wouldn't waste their money.
Wow jane you realised it is possible to lose weight, and not gain every week but to do that you need to stop being a greedy cow eating portions big enough for a family of four πŸ™ˆ
Granny jane will be tucked up in bed by 9 nevermind going to any clubs in ibiza.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am not a fan of any vlogger being all secretive to try and make a click bait video for views, WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! If you didn't want to mention it then Just don't until you make your video otherwise you look a bit of a nob. It's honestly taken her years to decide to give this a try and maybe she is scared Helen will lose the weight without her while she consumes a month worth of calories in a day of "Free Food" if she sticks with SW. I hope it educates her a little I really do and she doesn't Just go oh it's our anniversary so we ate 9000 calories today as lifes too short and wanna enjoy ourselves instead if that is the case I hope she thinks oh we have eaten over our calories let's go for a long walk at the very least to try burn some of those. There should be no reason to really gain if following a calorie deficit even if the daily calorie allowance was absolute tit food.

You can't pile your body with water after basically starving it from water and then be surprised you lost weight, even SW encourage drinking water. I like Helen but I am not a fan of this constant weighing daily the body changes so much. I think this is the better way for them both to lose the weight because unlike SW if you have a slightly off day you don't gain 7lb in a week where your body isn't used to it. Obviously all Just my opinion on it. SW works really well for people that can follow it and stick to the lifestyle changes and not Just scoff the Junk like before once they hit goal weight as it sure can go back on quickly. I personally think Jane should ditch trying to preach to people though about weight loss especially with calorie counting she will be like "We had 3 Mc Donalds today because we could and it was all within our Calories" and although yeah you can do this let's not make everything think it's the best choice lol don't shove it down people's faces like the SW and SW repeat recipes.

I wonder if Helen minds about the constant copying? Oh and the B&M Trip / Tesco Trip cracked me up Charlie was like you are taking me to Tesco and thunder face was like NO! Then they end up there and in B&M with her asking if she needs a bloody shell plate and going Oh I have nowhere to put it really and then wasting her money on it anyway probably for a pointless Haul. STOP WASTING MONEY ON tit! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
I'm still considering reporting her to patreon for dangerous behaviour, it is like feeding a crackhead crack. And then using that to her advantage to make money from companies who want to have their stuff in the videos. It is very clear she is saying good about the toilet cleaner so any business goes, yeah she's gullible lets send her some stuff. Charlie should grab onto that chunk of fat on her neck and roll her back into the ocean with the whales and porpoises. She cannot even read or speak right so I doubt she can even count them calories. lol x
Haha that’s exactly what I thought, she cannot even add up 2 single digits without getting in a muddle! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.